Indiana Jones Lego for Wii

saint1d

Head Gardener
God damn this, I cannot figure out what to do on level 5: Pursuing the Arc. I'm right at the end when Indy has to jump onto the truck and kill the bad guys, but I dont know how to get into the truck to drive onto the next one. I've seen other forums for ps3, xbox that say press x or y, but no matter what I press I cant climb in the truck :(

Any ideas please?

saint1d

Head Gardener
Re: Indiana Jones Lego for Wii

its C on wii
sussed it, when we started on this level I went out the room while my 4yr old killed the bad guys,ofc when it said press C to get in he didnt read it (cos he cant yet) and when i cam eback in room it had timed out so didnt matter what i pressed. completed it now :)

thanks anyway ;)

Saints

Harvester

you know this is a kids game ment for like 8 yr olds

saint1d

Head Gardener

Saints said:

4+ actually :p

playing it with my son, but it rocks lol

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

There's nothing wrong with kids games (some of them, anyway). And I remember Lego Star Wars was good fun.

saint1d

Head Gardener

Yep it's good fun. We have just completed the Temple of Doom, only one more to go now, but had enough for today, my eyes and head hurt :shock:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

saint1d said:
God damn this, I cannot figure out what to do on level 5: Pursuing the Arc. I'm right at the end when Indy has to jump onto the truck and kill the bad guys, but I dont know how to get into the truck to drive onto the next one. I've seen other forums for ps3, xbox that say press x or y, but no matter what I press I cant climb in the truck :(

Any ideas please?
saint1d said:
Saints said:

4+ actually :p

playing it with my son, but it rocks lol
Combining that target age and that first post. Man they get sons damn early now days.

Alvestein

Garden Designer

i loved playing this. went into a HMV and just played this for 2 hours with my friend. jumping into giant holes is fun ^^