Alcibiades is an op?!?!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
WTF, Alcibiades is an op? Truly the bottom of the barrel has been reached! I thought some of the other ops were bad, even stomach-turning, but this?! I know I know, stay on his good side and he'll leave you alone. But the thing is, there is nothing you can do to get him before he gets you! I *insist* that Alci's init be lowered so that non-ops can get a shot in on him before he wield his banstick!

This is NOT a suggestion thread.
This is NOT a thread for you to flame me.
This is NOT a thread for you to tell me how to 'get along with the Alci, i know how, they're all smeg.

This IS a thread for me to gripe my frustrations out.
This IS a thread that doesn't need to be posted in any further. There are discussion threads for this.
This IS a thread that makes me feel better about myself.

The End. Finis.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Alcibiades is an op?!?!

Alci is actually an OP?

;O

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Oh, and did I mention how bad Alci's gripes usually are? Certainly a guy with gripes of such a low caliber should not be oppified!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

TheNamelessWonder said:
Oh, and did I mention how bad Alci's gripes usually are? Certainly a guy with gripes of such a low caliber should not be oppified!

have you not paid attention to the boards? that's like the damned requirement :D

Max

Garden Designer

Blimey, I need to get griping and fast!

But I think that Alcibiades makes a fantastic op. He's Canadian, so he's never hostile to anyone and never gets involved in any wars! :D

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

I think Alci will make a good op, even if he is Canadian!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Max said:
But I think that Alcibiades makes a fantastic op. He's Canadian, so he's never hostile to anyone and never gets involved in any wars! :D

Tempt me and you will soon receive a nice shiny new banning boot so far up your rectum that i'll be manipulating your jaw begging me to stop. ;)

Jokes, thanks for the votes, shock, awe and general sarcasm peeps. Now, prove me wrong that we don't need nightcover and make me redundant damn it! ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

so many ways to reply and so little time...