sorry but the time has finally come

middy

Digger
Well my activity (and to be honest intrest) has been dropping off the last few rounds so I think nows the right time to say goodbye.

I would really like to thank everyone I've had an association with over the years. I can honestly say I've had some really good laugh's with some of you.

In particular;

Harriergirl: you rock my world kiddo :D It has been a pleasure talking with you over the rounds and I will miss the slightly odd conversations. I admire your honesty and sense of humour. we are a dying breed.

Dinget: ya old tractor salesman. if your down this way then look me up. I'd love to catch a beer or three with you.

I'll try and pop in now and then but no promises.

Regards,

Middy

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: sorry but the time has finally come

Shock and horror, middy you can't be doing this to us you sexy beast.

Was good playing with you for a round or two, you're an incredible player, and all our lives are a little less for not having you about anymore :(

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

:puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:

ah gawddammit you old fart. You better keep up. I've missed you the past couple rounds so I'm not surprised, but damn it still makes me sad to see you go :cry:

marvin

Tree Surgeon

Cheerio middy! Was great playing with you in the early years!! Sorry to see such a great player leaving :( One of a few aussies aswell!

<3

Viva la middy!

mastah

Planter

adios middy, have fun in what ur gonna do