BUNKER BUSTER

HWCEXT

Digger
Re: BUNKER BUSTER

i got this one from a mate of mine.., he keeps like a 10:1:1 ninja:bunker:sentry ratio..

Subject:
Battle Report - Defending x
[range] 466,099 hostile Bunker Buster attacked, killing 82,354 allied staff.
[range] 164,879 allied Bunker attacked, killing 967,870 hostile staff.
[range] 1,863,767 allied Ninja attacked, killing 4,194,680 hostile staff.

Died: 5,162,550 [£35,248,487,000] enemies dead. 82,354 [£7,974,935,000] friendlies dead.

You gained 50,624 effectiveness.
Your staff had an average base injury rate of 40% for all deaths in this battle.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

Meh I think its a pointless addition....DarkSider won previous as bunker dum de dum now Bunker Buster is added.

Im bunker and I've not seen 1 person using this unit...why not give the other units bonuses no?
I couldn't be bothered to read the whole forum so I might have just repeated someone haha

- Hamilton -

Max

Garden Designer

Hate to drag up this fossil from the archives, but as we come to the end of the round I wanted to ask.

How good actually are these units? Has anyone actually bought them in considerable enough numbers and sent them at a bunker player (not just at 150% say but at 40%) and had a favourable outcome? I haven't seen any around and I wanted to know if they are a worthwhile addition or not.

Also, how good are they at damaging ordinary troops? I realise it's probably a very poor ratio, but they do target pure LET so they have potential to help the sorc route as a whole. I just haven't seen any battle reports with them and I'd like to know more about them :D

Elderveld

Official Helper

Well tbh, Bunker buster idd have potential... but the price is a bit to much i think... and i think it should be changed to r/m instead of r/c.

I will test them out next round :)