nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

Terrakan

Harvester
Re: nobreakspace

polo what we were talking about last night about it maybe being an isp thing might be true, i took off the 3G dondle and piggied off next doors wireless and its working fine again now

Cal

Weeder

I'd just like to post to add some appreciation.

Thanks for making this Polo, it's a quality plugin and a wicked website, saves me loads of hassle and the graphs are fun XD

Kudos to you, good sir! :nworthy:

rainbowape

Weeder

i just wanted to show my appreciation for all the hardwork and time spent into this invaluable tool. ally lists are soooo much easier, the harvs calc saves me hours too. love the activity box to, its great for sorting out ally members and gettin a good spread as well as the more obvious use against adversarys.

if i had a job i'd donate, thanks mate..

:respekt: :nworthy:

Pete

Pruner

Bobbin said:
Harv Calc-

Can you make it so it takes into account all the types of harvs you have when working out if you have enough.

currently i have green on Harvs, Red on Sharvs and Red on Combines. Tis a little misleading.

I know it's not hard to do as i did it on Bobwo.. So yeah

KThnxbai x
<-----shall i get the shotgun?

Chezz

Harvester

Er...just asking, how is the value of incoming troops calculated when you spy someone?

Joss

Pruner

their total score minus their land score probably.

but the addon doesn't work properly for me anymore

edit: does anyone have a fix for this? :(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Cheers for all the appreciation, guys. :)

Latest Update
(Extension Update) v1.2 - 21 July 08
This update provides players who have donated with a couple of extra features. Hax0rs are parsed and display visible staff total and total cost, max funds or max stealth troop cost and the maximum AR limit. The search page also shows total and average value, acres and "real" value for the IDs found.
Anyone who has donated £5 or more should contact me via the forums or msn for a serial key to unlock the donator-only features.
I also have a list of extra features to include in the donator-only version at some point in the future.

Bobbin said:
Harv Calc-

Can you make it so it takes into account all the types of harvs you have when working out if you have enough.

currently i have green on Harvs, Red on Sharvs and Red on Combines. Tis a little misleading.

I know it's not hard to do as i did it on Bobwo.. So yeah

KThnxbai x
Personally, I often send Harvs/Sharvs out to attack so I'm going to keep it how it is (for the time being, at least).
BlackWolf said:
After reinstalling polos extencion i noticed something...
Could there be in setup option to change it to 5m ticks please...
My income/ hour is smegged.
It is really that hard to double the amount in your head? :p Too much coding for too little gain.

Joss

Pruner

any ideas how to fix the add-on for some of us? It still works on some parts (hour income is shown - the info when I hover over it is buggy, the spy report activity is shown, scores of companies are shown when I hover over them with the percentage but other info is buggy, etc.) but it just doesn't feel the same way as it did before.

saint1d

Head Gardener

Installed FF and the Polo extension at the start of this round. Fantastic stuff, very impressed with it. :D

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Joss said:
any ideas how to fix the add-on for some of us? It still works on some parts (hour income is shown - the info when I hover over it is buggy, the spy report activity is shown, scores of companies are shown when I hover over them with the percentage but other info is buggy, etc.) but it just doesn't feel the same way as it did before.
Er, thanks for the in-depth details of what's wrong. :roll:

Screenshots?

Joss

Pruner

[hidden:2vw01txj]
picturewg2.jpg
[/hidden:2vw01txj]

edit: picture is a bit big because of the resolution I'm using, didn't want to make it smaller.

:(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

That's nothing to do with the extension. You've disabled advanced tooltips in your ID options.

Joss

Pruner

ah sorry, it works idd.

I guess I didn't read the info through under the ID options.

rainbowape

Weeder

hi mate,

8) just wanted to thank you for a wonderful app that makes me wonder how i did without it

:?: and a question: would it be possible in a future update to include a total of troops when haxing someone? so when you see someone has sent nmill troops to attack you, you hax em as per normal and also find out how many they have in total so you know what percentage has been sent. i think that would be very useful in a lot of ways, particularly for retaliation attacks, but also for defensive reasons.

8) just an idea really. thanks again, for the time, willingness and knowledge.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

rainbowape said:
hi mate,

8) just wanted to thank you for a wonderful app that makes me wonder how i did without it

:?: and a question: would it be possible in a future update to include a total of troops when haxing someone? so when you see someone has sent nmill troops to attack you, you hax em as per normal and also find out how many they have in total so you know what percentage has been sent. i think that would be very useful in a lot of ways, particularly for retaliation attacks, but also for defensive reasons.

8) just an idea really. thanks again, for the time, willingness and knowledge.
People who donate get access to this and other features.

rainbowape

Weeder

ah, ok.. flippin marvelous. even more reasons for me to get a job and earn some cash. will definately donate as soon as i can afford to properly then. thanks

oh, the wish to be financially frivolous once again...

Garrett

Landscape Designer

the other features include a polo saying randomizer to ensure that your ego is popped daily.

a full sized picture of the suave polo looking dapper in his best scarf.

an autographed copy of 'Polo: the man, myth, and legend'

the polo rss feed toolbar: like other rss feeds but with attitude!

all this and actually much much more for only a pittance donation of $500.00

saint1d

Head Gardener

Mine has stopped working. The overview stuff stopped first, then everything else has stopped. Have disable and re-enabled the extension and have re-installed it a couple of times. Bummer cos I really miss it :(

Is this some kind of scam to get me to donate, ie if I do it will all suddenly start working again?

If so then I'll donate asap :p

Jimbo2189

Pruner

before i start this is such a great program. :p

i might be an idiot but this morning i needed 250,000 ish combines to satisfy all my land, and today i stole over another 2k of land and now i need 225k of combines. am i being a muppet?