Euro 2008!

Chezz

Harvester
Re: Euro 2008!

Great work from Spaon, beating Germany 1-0 today!

Cheers to the whole team, especially Fernado Torres!

Cheers to Spain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Treedude

Harvester

In the end that was a bloody disapointing final :( Everyone keeps going on about Spain being the better footballing side and that it's a victory for football but as soon as Spain scored they pretty much just played 10 men behind the ball and made the whole thing a bit ****. True they had some good chances on the break but thats because they sat so bloody deep and made it shameful to watch really other than the occasional moment. Glad that Spain won it tho, rather them than ze Germans but still, was a disapointing final for me

Bloody good tournament overall tho, raging that its over, what am I going to do with my evenings now without football to watch :O

philipd12

Harvester

Spain deserved the win.
Although i agree with treedude it was a disappointing end to a great tournement.
hopefully england will make it next time :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

philipd12 said:
Spain deserved the win.
Although i agree with treedude it was a disappointing end to a great tournement.
hopefully england will make it next time :p

I think I actually enjoyed the tournament a lot more without England in it. None of the hype, the expectation, and the dismal performances and eventual batterings that we're used to.

philipd12

Harvester

tobapopalos said:
I think I actually enjoyed the tournament a lot more without England in it. None of the hype, the expectation, and the dismal performances and eventual batterings that we're used to.

I agree, but it is good to have a team to support, i resulted into gambling to keep me intrested :p and lost 10 quid on portugal. grrrrr. lol