• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Boring round.

CLem

Head Gardener
Re: Boring round.

It wasn't flaming Twigley, I was just stating that when people (e.g. mrmongo) claimed BB and TS had balls because they were 2 snapping alliances ganging up on one and still not winning is not having "balls". If you don't care about keeping pressure on Hell you would have also let us outgrow during flk war instead of retalling and organising a resistance later on.

So instead of saying this is a boring round because the smaller less active and more just going "for fun" alliances didn't help to mass gang rape Hell to death earlier it is merely because there was not enough competition/enough dedicated people going for value.

By all means I am not dissing BB and TS, I know you guys are inactive, just want to go for a theme alliance and have a bit of a giggle to send pure stealth attack at someone, just too bad the route set up at the end backfired when you guys couldn't take advantage of the flk war stage with sgt.

roger rabbit

Harvester

if hell agrees, let them be attacked by gov't troops, bring them down a bit and see you cant make this a better round yet :)

otherwise, most battles right now are like this:

big hell robo sends at player

player decides (along with ally) to run; not fight.

hell takes land/seeds.

only chance you have a getting at hell player is when they get kicked for going over the land cap. even then players are afraid to kill them (dont know why).

that's it. that's the extent of the fighting going on with the top ally.

they won so give them their win officially. now send in some gov't troops!! send in the clowns!!

edit: and yes it's a rather stupid, silly idea :D

Hailstone

Weeder

Well in comparrision to whats been said i say we go old skool bring back the good old days actual zeroing no pathetic pillow fights.

Let us steal as much as we want.
Tbh this game is more intrested in keeping new players intrested and turning its back on the old players and the old ways the game used to be ran.

If the old days were back alot more ppl would enjoy the game, yea i agree with the certain new routes etc but land cap and Injury system just ruins the fun.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Hailstone, your signature almost completely covers my whole monitor... :shock:

PS. If you think that the vets are against getting bush back to the old days, you are wrong.

PS2. Pls, remove that sig, it's not only HUGE but its animated as well :evil: