Starcraft 2

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Starcraft 2

CountZepplin said:
I have friends at uni who say they're buying new laptops to play SC2 :S

Then they must be really cool people!

I think I might even buy a new machine for that game myself.

Saints

Harvester

lol such cool people /end sarcasm :p
<3 i read the terran battle cruiser got revamped and better :D
Terran Ftw

i know protoss' mothership an all
but what is zerg super unit i didnt look into them?

Podunk

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
Zerg trailer movie is out! :eek:

WE ARE THE SWARM!!!!!

Psst, its been out for a couple months ;)

And on the note of a new machine I'm going to upgrade my system! :)

Podunk

Head Gardener

Its OK I forgive you, theres always so many cool things to look at on the SCII website would be easy to not notice something!

Saints

Harvester

Wow ive been reading up on the entire website.... i cant wait till they implement earth and stuff into the game, i love it when they talk about earth in space war games like halo does :D

zerg looks very powerful but im still a terran person

Zakkgard

Weeder

Zerg ftw!

And btw I doubt we'll see the game before 2009. Blizzard are working hard on Wrath of the Lich King :)
There will an event in Paris soon so I guess we'll just have to wait for them to announce something :D

TehPantz

Head Gardener

REVIVE THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! starcraft 2 is looking better everday. I can't wait to try out the new protoss. The colossus units look pretty powerful

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I can't wait to see the complete zerg race, now that I have seen the terran and protoss races I have VERY high expectations towards the zerg.

Podunk

Head Gardener

So I've seen rumors for a Nov 1st release date, anyone happen to work for blizzard here that can verify this for me? ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Podunk said:
So I've seen rumors for a Nov 1st release date, anyone happen to work for blizzard here that can verify this for me? ;)

Well, I heard it is planned to be released at the same date the original Starcraft was released, I don't know that date though. And as far as I know how Blizzard works, I am expecting atleast an year of delay from the officially announced release date :p

Bunion

Harvester

Blizzard are famous for releasing products "when it's ready". Thus the Nov 1st release date is merely any shop hoping to sell it, choosing a date and hoping it's far enough along that it will be right and allowing pre-orders for it.

It happened when The Burning Crusade was in development, there were shops having it on pre-order all through Novemeber and December, it was then released January 16th.

So unless you hear it from Blizzard, don't put any money on Nov 1st

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

No one will release games in June... xmas is best time to sell stuff an if your game is losing its ability to be put out on earlier xmas then it must be released on one after. If you start to think about it theres sick sense in it... after all theres only 3-4 more months to next xmass release time so why not to release it then instead of summer where people might miss it.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Well, I must agree with BW here, so I guess it will either be released in 3-4 months or we will have to wait an year and 3-4 months :p