Voting

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Re: Voting

"and that I don't think you should be complaining about the lack of your bonus seeds. Emphasis on bonus."

I hardly think something should be a "bonus" if it isn't available to everybody. Some people might call that an unfair advantage.

Jubjub

Planter

I can't vote either. I click the link, then nothing happens, just loads a blank page. I can't confirm my vote or anything. I am going through the site and voting, but i don't get my seeds from that. Any idea how to fix this?

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Jubjub said:
I can't vote either. I click the link, then nothing happens, just loads a blank page. I can't confirm my vote or anything. I am going through the site and voting, but i don't get my seeds from that. Any idea how to fix this?

same here, i can vote 1 day, but then the next 3 days orso i get the same problem.

i hit the link, i get directed to DoFgames, i vote for bushtarion.
i got back to bushtarion, it tells me i have 5 more minutes to confirm my vote..
i wait 10 mins, still nothing, then i try again and again and again.. and sometimes after 3 times it works, if not i give up

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Try voting in the morning. It seems to work better then.

Jubjub

Planter

Iamsmart said:
Try voting in the morning. It seems to work better then.
My voting is working fine pretty much now. Even when it loads the blank page with no "Confirm vote" i just go through the site and vote for bush and get the seeds that way.

Joss

Pruner

works for me as well for several days in a row now, same way like previously stated.