Gaming Mouses

Alvestein

Garden Designer
So recently started playing HoN again as I'm back from uni on holidays. Noticed that I wasn't picking it up anywhere near as quick as I used to and then I thought what's changed since last time I came back?

And it occured to me that I switched over to a smaller mouse I got from a friend for free.
I'd been having a bit of trouble using it when I first got it but kind of got used to it but never used it to game.

So heres the question,

Do you think theres a big difference in normal day to day mouses and gaming mouses? I'm tempted to spend a lil bit of money just to get a decent one as I'm tired of getting flamed for misclicks :(

CFalcon

Official Helper
I use the Logitech G700, which is a very nice gaming mouse.

I can't say that I notice a *huge* difference in terms of tracking accuracy, altho the mouse buttons are very responsive and take the exact right pressure to click.

What really makes it awesome though is all the customisation options. Setting up macros for particular buttons, setting different DPS for different games etc etc. Really really useful shiz. 8 extra buttons for macros.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I use the Logitech G700, which is a very nice gaming mouse.

I can't say that I notice a *huge* difference in terms of tracking accuracy, altho the mouse buttons are very responsive and take the exact right pressure to click.

What really makes it awesome though is all the customisation options. Setting up macros for particular buttons, setting different DPS for different games etc etc. Really really useful shiz. 8 extra buttons for macros.

This. And I find them to be generally more comfortable. Also mine glows blue. Which is awesome.

Max

Garden Designer
Glows blue? Hell yeah :p

I remember using a mouse which cycled through the colours of the rainbow. Better than any of this tracking shiz :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Makes me feel kind of like a Jedi. I don't know why, but it was worth the 85$ i paid for it :p

Although I used to own that microsoft logitech laser mouse and had it for 6 years, and tbh, it worked just fine. Now owning a proper gaming mouse though, I have to say the increased functionality is quite handy for all manner of games. And flashy lights are just once more awesome bonus! :D

All the colours of the rainbow. That's some cool ****.