[Taken] Silence and Yochoko looking for a pnap for next round!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
We are looking for a second pnap for next round to form a trio.

If you don't know who we are and/or what we do, please don't apply.

Also, do NOT pm us anywhere unless we already know each other! Just post here. Will be checking the thread often!

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
You guys should mail me next round if you ever want to join in on the solo group attacks :) Or I can mail you! <3

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
Im very interested in joining you. I guess im unknown to you and in game but i have been one of the top solos the past three rounds. As my nap decided to quit last round and I lost contact with him, im quite alone except my inactive brother that I just call for help know and then.

I have good activity and Im contactble. I know how to play and to play as solo without getting zeroed every second day. Dont think I ever played in an alliance :F mostly cuz I would only want to join a ftw alliance with likeminded ppl like myself.

Have not decided what route to go and I guess that mostly depends what routes you would go or if Im on my own.

Pm me if you are interested or need to know more.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Best deal ever ! Mass yobs to save Silence's lands and he might send you a "thx" email. You don't get such opportunity too often. The chance of a lifetime !

<3

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
Best deal ever ! Mass yobs to save Silence's lands and he might send you a "thx" email. You don't get such opportunity too often. The chance of a lifetime !

<3

well i dont care really, I would be more than happy to play with them and help them. What I know is that they play good and put an effort into what they do and want to achieve. Thats the kind of ppl i want to play with and help, now I dont know them and i dont really care if ppl here dislike them. Im not applying to them cuz i want to make friends with them but to have fun with them through the game.

Yochoko

Head Gardener

<3

well i dont care really, I would be more than happy to play with them and help them. What I know is that they play good and put an effort into what they do and want to achieve. Thats the kind of ppl i want to play with and help, now I dont know them and i dont really care if ppl here dislike them. Im not applying to them cuz i want to make friends with them but to have fun with them through the game.

haha, it was a real <3 message to silence. XD he must know silence very well! (as it's very well said about him XD)

butttt anyway! could you tell us your time zone and if you use IRC?

GooDGoodBye

Pruner

<3

haha, it was a real <3 message to silence. XD he must know silence very well! (as it's very well said about him XD)

butttt anyway! could you tell us your time zone and if you use IRC?

Im from Finland gmt +3 and yes I can use IRC..

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

<3

You back playing :O

Played many times with these two, great solos and great people.

Snap them up while you can!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Do I?!?!?! :OOOOOO

Wait, your censored word has only 4 *. I think you got it wrong!!! :pppp