nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
since when could it store data, how long does it 'remember' for.

i just realised i can hack some one driveby some one then rehack!!! and boom. dyno-mite i see the modified stealth count minus seeds. How long has it done this for? or have i just been stupid all this time.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
since when could it store data, how long does it 'remember' for.

i just realised i can hack some one driveby some one then rehack!!! and boom. dyno-mite i see the modified stealth count minus seeds. How long has it done this for? or have i just been stupid all this time.

For a long time wily. A long long time. Lol

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Just in case anyone was wondering, my hosting company had a major crash and I lost everything. Luckily I have backups of the site and extension code but I had no backups of the data so that's all lost. :(

Max

Garden Designer
:O Polo I'm so sorry! I was just looking at the graphs the other day thinking how amazing a resource nobreakspace is.

Sorry about the lost data, but thank goodness you have some backups! :D

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Just in case anyone was wondering, my hosting company had a major crash and I lost everything. Luckily I have backups of the site and extension code but I had no backups of the data so that's all lost. :(

If you're up for collecting again I'll see what screenshots of rankings etc I have lying around

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I can't get NBS page to load.. is it gone forever.. or am I just doing something wrong now that there is new server or something ?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Drool%20Rainbows%20HD.png