• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

New Stat

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Number of clicks/refreshes would be interesting stat to monitor. Could be called something like "most anal"

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
i-said-what.jpg

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Number of clicks/refreshes would be interesting stat to monitor. Could be called something like "most anal"

i like this idea

but maybe instead of calling it "most anal", maybe call it "compulsive clicker", or "twitchy fingers", or "fast fingers" ;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
*sets up auto-refresher refreshing every 5 seconds and renders stat worthless*

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
azzer is harder to find then a lanky fellow wearing jeans, big circular glasses and matching beanie and jumper with red and white horizontal stripes

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
*sets up auto-refresher refreshing every 5 seconds and renders stat worthless*

Which is against the EULA

I wonder if that would get you locked

I seem to remember Azzer once saying that auto-refreshers themselves arent against the rules if you are sat at the computer (and the refresh time is reasonable). So if you are actively online and just have an extension refreshing the page every 5 minutes then its fine...if you are away and are doing it to boost stats or w/e then its obviously against the rules.

Not that its relevant to this suggestion which ive thought about before and would be kinda cool but would be unrealistic as people would do just what oggy said :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
hmm, an extension to refresh while Im playing games on my laptop or xbox would be handy.. could just look over to see if we have incoming.. :D

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
tbh i dont think many people will spam refresh for the stat. because it doesnt get you anything if its an after thought stat. in a tick i can hack and spie a page full of search results. if not more. thats 30 hacks 30 spies. plus any repeats i do to check his allies online naps. you can probably get 80-100 refreshes in a tick with just playing normally. an auto refresher that isnt breaking the rules isnt going to be doing that much.

i dont really care if some one uses an auto refresher, its pretty obvious if your ticks online is larger than yochokos and angelas then somethings up. and getting that stat; once you get it there is no gain to getting it again. so who cares who refreshes most id be more interested to see who refreshes as much as me not who has the quickest refresh on some auto refresher. and you can see every one in the rankings around you by clicking the stat of interest. That's what id be interested to see.

Max

Garden Designer
You can refresh intel far quicker manually than you can using an auto-refresher!

Trust me: I went for as many stats as I could muster a few rounds ago and it is far more efficient. At least in my experience!