need help on intentional trigger

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
try spending the whole round in the top 100.. Much harder to attack honorable.. :p Most targets are in one of the top 5 allies or a semi-active solo

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
like hell we did :p

hard work and constant attacking got me my share of that honour

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener

your allie always been a bit short on land and you have been bragging that your guru/pom defense is awesome thus your allie is cant be losing much land. So logical conclusion is you got most honour from defends

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
"All" and "most" are not the same thing. NLD defense will have netted them lots as an ally. Oggie's attacks will have netted them lots too. Compromise. See?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
try spending the whole round in the top 100.. Much harder to attack honorable.. :p Most targets are in one of the top 5 allies or a semi-active solo

Much harder, but not impossible :p

Of course not! I'm in the top 25 and I'm honorable.. :p And unlike most others.. I've gotten ALL of my honor from attacks.. I've gotten ****-all honor from defense..

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

your allie always been a bit short on land and you have been bragging that your guru/pom defense is awesome thus your allie is cant be losing much land. So logical conclusion is you got most honour from defends

i haven't actually had my stuff fire in defense very much this round, not since flak wars :<
damned people with lethals keep killing/scaring off people :p

So yeah, mostly from attacks, defending gives f'all if theres more than one defender or its stopped too easily :p

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Not being sarcastic but thats probly the most impressive thing this whole round, being so high ranked and maintaining the positive honour. bloody good job chaps :)

Kuda

Official Helper

Of course not! I'm in the top 25 and I'm honorable.. :p And unlike most others.. I've gotten ALL of my honor from attacks.. I've gotten ****-all honor from defense..

So yer just slacking on the defence then lucky? :p shame on you leaving all the defence to the rest of the ally :p

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
when I defend i usually get 6-7 honour pr tick, when attacking 30-40... some defense there is, but the rank 3 ally have complained combo hit them more often than us, so if it was all up to defense, they should have the green stat, not us. :p

(Caveat: I personally think both allies get attacked about equal...)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

So yer just slacking on the defence then lucky? :p shame on you leaving all the defence to the rest of the ally :p

*is ashamed* :(

Haha, jk.. Nah, 90% of the time, when I'm around to Marshall defense, everyone recalls! I've only been around for a handful of battles. Most of the other times, I've been around but not refreshing and no one bothered to get my attention.. (despite being the EXACT route needed to run the attack off!) lazy nubs.. :p