need help on intentional trigger

teckghee1990

Digger
Hi I just attacked someone 80% of my score after searching through many people (i wanted to get white wizards), I managed to clear his troops on the 1st tick and gained 33 honour, but ar triggered on the next two ticks and i lost a total of 100 honour... after doing a spy on him i saw his pnap attacking him intentionally, and both of them went into sleep mode afterwards to prevent me from attacking them... Is there a way to report them or do something about it?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
From FAQ
:)

7.2: How do I communicate with Admin?
You can send an email to admin@bushtarion.com, send an in-game message to player number 1, or post a message in the forums in the appropriate section. Posting a message in the forums is the most advisable course of action in the vast majority of circumstances, as this allows other players to comment/help out with gameplay/help related questions, and will also allow other people who may share your query to see responses.

Also, if you are a new player, note that not everything in the manual is up to date. If it confuses you then it may be wrong and you're better off asking someone in #bushtarion, or joining an ally (if not already).

[edit]
im not actually sure if that kind of attacking is against the EULA. Mutual attacks are not allowed whereby both offenders agree for the purposes of modifying statistics. Im not sure this falls under that catagory :(

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
They'll start losing AR soon enough if they continue to intentionally trigger

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Well that's not good Yochoko. ;)

Welllllllllllll, I've had pnap(s) who restarted and created a new ID while i was in sleep mode and that's when I learned about it! I'll neverrrrr back stab my pnaps!! ..... Well, maybe perhaps possibly only just to tease them, I might do it. :X

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Welllllllllllll, I've had pnap(s) who restarted and created a new ID while i was in sleep mode and that's when I learned about it! I'll neverrrrr back stab my pnaps!! ..... Well, maybe perhaps possibly only just to tease them, I might do it. :X

I got a free pnap spot if you're looking for someone to back stab ;)

Yochoko

Head Gardener

I got a free pnap spot if you're looking for someone to back stab ;)

XD Would you like that I back stab you? I'd probably love that! (jk) :p
Buttttt, I'm taken by two charming irresistible pnaps already!

teckghee1990

Digger
thanks for the replies, i feel much better now. Its hard to get an honourable attack off after I reached 200 rank and getting this result after putting in much effort seems unfair to me. I could be taking easy acres attacking someone 40% of me and still lose less honour than this! I have decided to restart and play from the lower ranks again with a different route, seems more fun that way :D

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
just smash yourself up on people that are at least 67% of you and dont go back to same person for at least 24hrs that way you always will get good honour from attacks you make.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
totally agree. A few good suicides are great. You should get a fun BR (as long as you dont do something extreme like attack a top 10 lol) and drop into those lower fun/easy ranks! :D

teckghee1990

Digger
totally agree. A few good suicides are great. You should get a fun BR (as long as you dont do something extreme like attack a top 10 lol) and drop into those lower fun/easy ranks! :D

sounds like a great idea i will try it next time :D i was getting really bored when i reached 200 rank no one attacks me anymore and i cant really attack honourably too