the walking dead

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
just got the box set for season 1, only seen the first two soo far. gonna watch it before the new series. but its so hard to stop watching an episode. so much temptation to keep watching. but im allready excited about the new series.

anyone know if season two will have more than 6 episodes?

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I watched the whole lot of Walking dead back to back 1 weekend, good ol Egg. Did you watch falling skies yet as well, thats pretty good.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I watched the whole lot of Walking dead back to back 1 weekend, good ol Egg. Did you watch falling skies yet as well, thats pretty good.

Egg indeed :p

I guess most of the people here are either too young or too American to know This Life.

On topic, I loved series 1. I've always been partial to zombie movies and it's about time someone made a zombie TV show. I'm looking forward to series 2.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
got two left to watch on sunday.. cant wait.

the camps just been attacked some people died. and mr rascist redneck has left the roof, minus a hand.

if i was them id up sticks and move further away from town. or try and seek refuge with those people held up in the old peoples home. saw a trailer for season 2. just them on the move coming to a blocked road and hiding under some cars. so i guess they dont try to leave just yet. im glad theres more episodes in season 2. i like the fact the zombies seem to retain some memory and show some intelligence, breaking the glass doors to the towerblock with a rock etc. good series so far, shame its so short.