• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Notes column in search

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
You can add notes to each id, and then can see this in the popup tooltip thingy when you scroll over them

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Where you can enter if an ID is in an alliance (or w/e)

will save time for most.

Thank you!

you cant search on notes youve entered mir, buttttttttt you can search for idlists instead so make an idlist for yourself or your alliance and put it in the idlist searchbox for example:

alliance HOMOHUNTIES

8,97,297,381,928,2452,3139,3267,4107,4336,5022,5281,7021,7361,7512,8128,9233,9629,9713,9774

(p.s. these arent actual ids i just came up with them out of the blue)

Mirey

Weeder
Where you can enter if an ID is in an alliance (or w/e)

will save time for most.

Thank you!

you cant search on notes youve entered mir, buttttttttt you can search for idlists instead so make an idlist for yourself or your alliance and put it in the idlist searchbox for example:

alliance HOMOHUNTIES

8,97,297,381,928,2452,3139,3267,4107,4336,5022,5281,7021,7361,7512,8128,9233,9629,9713,9774

(p.s. these arent actual ids i just came up with them out of the blue)

ahh, forgot about that guy. Thanks :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
be warened you can only enter so many ids. i remember flak wars i wanted three id lists we had from those that had intel teched, in my do not include ids in search box.

It seems to only hold 30-40 ids in the id lists (include and exclude lists)

player notes is good enough. i find myself with so few targets when i get to higher ranks i start using player notes to label the routes of the people i hack and spie, just so i can hover over before i c&p id into intel. instead of hacking/spying the same people again and again. only to remeber that id [XXXX] is still a bunker/sentry route, and im never gonna try hitting him.

Davs

Garden Designer
be warened you can only enter so many ids. i remember flak wars i wanted three id lists we had from those that had intel teched, in my do not include ids in search box.

It seems to only hold 30-40 ids in the id lists (include and exclude lists)

player notes is good enough. i find myself with so few targets when i get to higher ranks i start using player notes to label the routes of the people i hack and spie, just so i can hover over before i c&p id into intel. instead of hacking/spying the same people again and again. only to remeber that id [XXXX] is still a bunker/sentry route, and im never gonna try hitting him.

Yeh I do something like this, although personally I just mark the routes which I'm better suited to attack to make it easier to browse for targets.