A Song of Ice and Fire

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah I can appreciate that. I loved the way the series started out and thought it was going to be awesome, but each book seems to go a little downhill from the one before it.

I'll stick with it though, because I've already invested too much time and money to give up now :p

SadYear

Pruner
Yeah I can appreciate that. I loved the way the series started out and thought it was going to be awesome, but each book seems to go a little downhill from the one before it.

I'll stick with it though, because I've already invested too much time and money to give up now :p

Downhill ? Did I read that right ? Surely you meant "It's getting more awesome". Have you read aSoS (book III) yet ? The epicness just keeps on coming, page after page.

All I can say is that I love these books. :$

started reading the books, its SO confusing at the start!
I was kind of like mattheus, the writing style made it a bit hard to get into but now im about half way into the first bookand really into it! kinda dont wanna watch the tv series because ive got all the peopole and names in my head the way i want them and think the series might ruin it :(

The series stays quite close to the books, and some actors seem they were born the roles (especially the children). It's true though, that now that I've seen it, it's difficult for me to picture the characters in a different way.

Shall probably be taking Game of Thrones (book) to New Zealand so I have something to read on the flight, really enjoyed the TV series. Pretty sure it was one of HBO's most expensive productions, filmed in good ole Norn Iron! ;D Second season is currently being filmed here, my mate is on the 1st assistant director team as a stand in AD. Have seen a few pictures from the sets and they are awesome!

You lucky, lucky, lucky *******.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Got ze first 4 ordered, 2 dispatched, annoyingly books 3 and 4 >.>, looking forward to a good read :D