Hilarious WoW Cancellation...

Leah

Pruner
If this is real it was so mean for his brother to film that and then put it on the internet. And I laughed my a** off. You all have ruined me. :)

wonder if his family knows the kinds of things he does with that remote. . .

Tapeyy

Pruner
Its fake, i refuse to believe anyone would react like that. Believing its real would make me lose faith in humanity so i refuse to believe its real.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont think its fake, just think about why he would fake something like that.

IF it is fake then its not funny, so if its fake he would presumably tell his friends etc that it was fake...so then why has he done it...its pointless and they'll all just think "WTF...This guy is a retard". If it is fake and he doesnt tell people that, they'll still think he's a retard who likes to shove remotes up his arse.

So basically, if its fake its pointless and loose loose for him.

I think he's just an absolute mentalist, if you watch his other freak out videos you'll see he is just a crazy... :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
No i think that german kid is faking it :p That WOW nuubje is looking quite realistic to me

tomtree

Head Gardener
maybe so, but i still don't see the point of spamming the forums needlessly (though i suppose all the comments are kind of pointless). so stupid retorts like the one from Iamsmart just makes his name seem rather ironic.

though i do apologise for me lack of knowledge about spambots, i merely did not, and still do not, understand why someone would wish to use one.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
They usually have adverts linked in their signatures. So they hope some brainless dipshit is going to click it and then buy all their penis medicine.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
i have a giant penis

also, the more places that link to a site, the higher priority it gets in search engines