nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

Zaheen

BANNED
What do you mean
It takes more effort and skill to calculate a nice attacking mob at a solo player without his add-on. Giving players with it a bigger advantage over those without it, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was solo players are already vunerable as it is, this is a tool to help bash them even more than they already get bashed.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
It's an alliance game, thats why pure solo was taken out of it, solo is meant to be something that you use inbetween or while looking for an alliance, and AR is meant to help you from getting completely zeroed.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Not really? It's insanely easy to calculate, and the addon doesn't even calculate it for you (because it can't). The real skill involved in calculating the AR is still up to you to figure out. So I don't really see your point.

It's an alliance game, thats why pure solo was taken out of it, solo is meant to be something that you use inbetween or while looking for an alliance, and AR is meant to help you from getting completely zeroed.

Er...no...:p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
What do you mean
It takes more effort and skill to calculate a nice attacking mob at a solo player without his add-on. Giving players with it a bigger advantage over those without it, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was solo players are already vunerable as it is, this is a tool to help bash them even more than they already get bashed.

agree with ias, i do this whilst at work, no ff browser, easy to calc that part of the code,

1.45*500*score, then add your ar mod. and you have the funds equivalent of troops it takes to trigger. the hard part is ar determination which nbs doesnt do. disagree strongly with your view point zaheen.

Zaheen

BANNED
Last edited:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Just an fyi... I'm going out of the country next week for an indefinite amount of time and won't have access to a computer (other than in internet cafes) so if anyone is thinking about donating to get a serial key for the extension, you should do so before I leave. :p

Also, this obviously means I won't be doing any work on the extension or site although the site should keep running on its own whilst I'm away (unless Azzer changes the format of the dumpdata).

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I shall be updating the extension to be FF4 compatible this week as well as adding a select-all-troops feature (for easy sending out for all those scorequeens out there ;)) on the military page.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Extension v3.0.3 - 01 April 11

This latest update fixes compatibility with Firefox 4 as well as adds a few additional features to the military page.

You can now have Adrenaline Rush, Defence Boost and Defend automatically selected (this is configurable in the options). There is also a link under the send button to Select All Troops which inserts an a into all the input boxes.

As usual, let me know if you find any bugs etc.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Idea:

Would it be possible to implement a "you are X% of the target" on the tooltip when you hover over people? Like the current "target is x% of you" one

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
That's a fairly basic calculation, you should be able to do it on your own

Yochoko

Head Gardener
When i hit 'select all', it doesn't select Seed Thief. No 'a' there.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yeah, that was quite handy! Although my skype plugin gives me an error when I start firefox but I don't use that anyway :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
just change the part where you write checkCompatibility.5.0 to 6.0