• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Read the Suggestion Log

xvi

Harvester
I would like to suggest Azzer reads the Suggestion Forum. I am tired of looking at all these ideas and spending my time, when the flaking creator isn't even responding to anyone.

Coruba's Rage Quit ftw.

Ram

Head Gardener
I hope you realise Azzer isn't here.... Evah.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half ages, the Azzer passed out of all knowledge...

Tis sad times