The Return of THE DRAGON OF THE WEST!

Arif257

Weeder
This is the official return of THE DRAGON OF THE WEST A.K.A. Arif257.......... After Azzers birthday when his servers got shut down cause it was hacked after that round i quit cause really didn't have the time to play. After many have contacted me through email irc etc begging for my return yes "Hobbezak" begging :p i decided to return to lead the alliance THE DRAGONS OF THE WEST if you know me from a load of rounds ago you know what im like if you dont lol ask "Astsan" in IRC.

IM BACK AZZER (p.s. i still got to mail you your birthday cake :p) and yeah im back!

Show no mercy.............
THE DRAGON OF THE WEST

Arif257

Weeder
atsan my greatest friend within the game of Bushtarion............ friend yet foe but still wanted me to return and now im back! BABY!!!!!!!!!!1

Arif257

Weeder
The Return of THE DRAGON OF THE WEST!

This is the official return of THE DRAGON OF THE WEST A.K.A. Arif257.......... After Azzers birthday when his servers got shut down cause it was hacked after that round i quit cause really didn't have the time to play. After many have contacted me through email irc etc begging for my return yes "Hobbezak" begging i decided to return to lead the alliance THE DRAGONS OF THE WEST if you know me from a load of rounds ago you know what im like if you dont lol ask "Astsan" in IRC.

IM BACK AZZER (p.s. i still got to mail you your birthday cake :p ) and yeah im back!

Show no mercy.............
THE DRAGON OF THE WEST

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
FEAR HIS WRATH

2309_animado.gif

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Threads merged and all moved to "Goodbye Country, Hello Nightclub".
In future one thread will do it i think ;)

In other news, welcome back :)