[Full] Ah yes, Round 39, very well...

Mryihan

Weeder
hey wondering if theres still a space in your alliance.
currently homeless.
pm back if more info is needed

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Still looking for some gloryhunter, with or without cowbells! Be famous, be honorable, be all that you can't be!

Apply today. (As always, no requirements towards route choice, contactability or activity level and no taxes)

Pop along a PM and say a few words about your past experience, goals for the round and estimated activity preferably with a link to your userpage.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
After two members stopped playing due to that ever present horror IRL we now have 4 fully furnished spots waiting for new inhabitants.

No requirements regarding timezone/route, but some activity preferred (i.e. check in at least once a day) Whether you are a fresh face, or an old grizzled veteran returning to bush after a hiatus, you're welcome (we have both sorts).

Send a mail to the ally HQ or PM me here (the first is usually quicker).

In the words of the immortal Steve Austin; we're here to kick ass and drink beer, and we're all out of beer!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Still looking for 1 maybe 2 replacements. Fantasy or Thug players preferred, all time-zones of interest, contactability not an issue.

Pop along a message to Lead Ballon HQ if you're interested in joining us for an epic trip down the wrong lane!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
We are nearing the end of round and I have two in-actives I would like to replace.

So if anyone is looking for a stellar home for the last two weeks, apply and mail your credentials to HQ. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get fame, appreciation and a chance to meet The most electrifying man in ALL of sports entertainment. (Or possibly PI's pet rock "Clarence", the details are a bit hazy.)

We are looking for reasonably active players (i.e. at least some hours each day) eager to defend and attack, with a value of 1 billion or above (or the ability to get there fast!!) Route/GMT/Experience is not an issue. If you have friends in the ally now, say so in you application, as I prefer people I know or that can be vouched for

Rock on my droogs!