restart affecting profile award?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
If you restart mid round after completing a necessary act that is required to earn a profile award will you keep the award?

eg. sent out at full moon midnight friday 13th. and then restarted to go different route

or earnt compulsive collector, then restarted? does it stay on your id or on your user?
Or will you lose it?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
pitty, see i just figured the awards went to your user profile not your id. because of the restarting 3 times profile award. oh well. wud be interested if any one can confirm what iamsmart says from previous experience.

Davs

Garden Designer
don't know about your specific example, but I failed to get the award for teching SAs after I deleted a few rounds ago

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
"An ID needs to exist at the point the game ticks on to havoc for it to count, for the majority of awards - for example if you develop dragons on an ID, but delete the ID before havoc begins, then you will not be credited with the dragons award. Almost all awards require your ID to exist right up to the end of havoc, for any achievements to count. "

from the manual. noob.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
The only one that'll be counted are the ones that goes between rounds. Like the alliance/solo awards for example.

Max

Garden Designer
Sorry willy! Iamsmart is absolutely right. For example if you start and complete a P-Unit before and after the ID restart, you will only receive the award for the last one.

Nickk

Harvester
On a similar note, if you have already bought a p-unit and then you restart, would you still have to buy the p-unit again?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
ty for the help those that were helpful like maxi.

clearly no one knows specifically for the award i have in mind, short of telling me im the noob and telling me what i allready read in the manual instead of trying to answer my question which is more to do with what is the trigger point of a profile award particularly the compulsive collector one

ofc purchase units dont trigger till after havoc the same trigger as kill azzer and save azzer, as you could switch routes and dev to one punit and restart and do it again and get all the profile awards. statistics the same. they will have a trigger point at the start of havoc on the snap shot. but no profile awards earnt from any stats will be awarded until after havoc anyway. and the stats you earn will be kept on a user profile history not on your id history (which i guess is lost with deleting it)

so When i asked about the full moon stat and compulsive collector stats it was pretty specific to them. not to other awards. but if i had to catagorise them... i guess they would be id history not user profile history related triggers. and getting a hamster or killing a hamster the same.
and if this is the case then it will be lost. although it does technically say at any point in the round... on compulsive collector.. so it could be a profile tirgger but i doubt it thinking when not tired

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Both Comp.collector and full moon are ID-specific: If you restart you loose them. Then again, only suckers restart in the first place :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
you're right, clearly the guy who answered your question within 10 minutes (correctly) is a douche.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
you're right, clearly the guy who answered your question within 10 minutes (correctly) is a douche.

lol, im sorry if i offended you iamsmart, i was just questioning your 3 word answer, and then was put out by your lack of explanation to "help and support" my understanding beyond the manuals own previously read content. maybe i was a bit to brash with my comments. it wasnt so much i doubt your 'knowledge'. i just wanted the slither of hope that like the statistic that are kept on you user profile not id history, like your 3 restarts kept on the user profile, that maybe this other stat that can be achieved at "any point in the round" could be saved (and imo should be) to your userprofile thus facilitating you to restart and keep the award even after a restart. And i infact came to agree this is likely not thecase.

If its any consolation to your feelings and moral i didnt actually call you a "douche" as far as im aware, maybe you read too much into whichever post it was that offended you. I apologise again if you feel i was unjustified in asking for further evidence, and experience to expand my understanding of your 3 word response, maybe in future you would take your time and explain your answers to me, as you can see im hard to convince, and take it as a given that ive already checked the manual before asking for "help & support"...After all i'd hate to look foolish by asking about something the manual allready explains.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
if it was a logical question that could be logiqued out I'd be happy to do so, sadly it isn't. Either you lose it or you don't. There's no explanation... It's a question from experience which I have.

ps: people can read hostility in to posts. learn to refrain from sounding hostile if you don't mean it.