Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #61
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 906
No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi
Default

I'm sorry you feel offended, but tell me, by what other criteria should I judge you?
__________________
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
No-Dachi is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #62
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 1,417
willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Dachi View Post
I'm sorry you feel offended, but tell me, by what other criteria should I judge you?
Well im assuming you organised other attacks against trans and ww? And they failed? Because if you only organised hits on dw and were successful maybe you should start by asking your self why you never felt the need to organise hits on the others?

Maybe by looking at who else did well vs a 2v1 and organised hits, mada died to smaller resistance, ww virtually disbanded and reformed from thier massing. I dunno seems no one had outstanding defence from what i saw.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsanjose
Willy, a call from North Korea for you. They want their nuclear overreactor back.
willymchilybily is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #63
Chris'o
Harvester
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Chris'o is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Dachi is right though... as soon as DW saw the inc, they didnt bother defending, they just headed straight to forums to complain. Opted for the easy way out as usual, and whined like they did the entire round
Chris'o is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #64
Franny
Head Gardener
 
Franny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 270
Franny has travelled far down Repute RoadFranny has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.
__________________
You Distracted:
Biker 923,455,338


Subject: Need Help
Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
- A Gun?
- A Knife?
- Parcel Bomb?

Subject: re: Need Help
You cannot kill that which has no life..
Franny is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #65
edd
Tree Surgeon
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 664
edd has travelled far down Repute Roadedd has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Dachi is right though... as soon as DW saw the inc, they didnt bother defending, they just headed straight to forums to complain. Opted for the easy way out as usual, and whined like they did the entire round
like how 2vs1 is the easy way out?
__________________
Put yourself in your enemy's shoes and show him what you want him to see.
-Darksider


Waves in defence,
Waves in attack,
We're fighting on The Boat!
edd is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #66
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 1,417
willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road
Default

For those interest in more chris'o wisdom i thought id colate a few of the most recent ones i liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
pfft. what a most silly statement. everyone knows it. the only other option is for us to not play. rank 2 is always between the rock and the hard place. you either don't play, live in fear, or play the game the way you want and consequences be damned.
Or you can hid away from rank 1 and rape every small ally in range with trains, mass attacks or any other tool you guys have in the shed
I'd like to point you to the alliance stats yet again, Can you please point out our staggering rapage towards any of the smaller alliances bar trans?

You guys got WW and Mada to send on us 3 v 1 and now your mad that we are hitting you and not Mada. GTFO.

Why would we poke the bees nest? We are happy not receiving much inc from Mada, Mada are happy not logging in, We have plenty of time for Trans, we are all happy (apart from Trans apparently)
*You're
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Lets face it though Toby. DW will grow too big eventually, and knowing Nightmare he's gonna organize something on DW.

It it inevitable that Mada attacks DW. regardless of whether DW rush them or not.

So yes it doesnt take a genious to work out what will happen, but whether that event occurs due to the rushing or not does take a bit more intelligence. So however true your argument may be, it does not apply to the topic we are on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal v2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
It actually is, considering that many of Madas top members have only DW in range and maybe a solo. You guys getting away with murder here. Most of you guys havnt been in a rank 2 ally in a while so i bet you dont even realise it
15 of our members at the start of this round were also in DiscWorld last round. They finished rank 2 last round. Redundant statement much? Who are you with this round Chris?
Nope not redundant because you guys only took the lead in the last few days.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Do DW and MADA have some sort of a-nap going on here?

If so i would like to apply for one, and i pinkyy pwomise i wont attack back!!

This guys is brilliant, haha. Some one should explain though politics forum is for **** stirring this is meant to be serious logical opinions, im sure he'll get the hang of the concept one day
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsanjose
Willy, a call from North Korea for you. They want their nuclear overreactor back.
willymchilybily is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #67
Chris'o
Harvester
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Chris'o is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.
A fair fight is hitting an ally less than half of your own? because thats what you guys did the entire round until the resistance
Chris'o is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #68
Chris'o
Harvester
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Chris'o is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Thanks willy . What you fail to realise is that my '****' stirring actually made DW stop raping the littlies and man up and fight mada. So i actually accomplished more than what your whining did.
Chris'o is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #69
Nickk
Harvester
 
Nickk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 179
Nickk has started the journey down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.
A fair fight is hitting an ally less than half of your own? because thats what you guys did the entire round until the resistance
1) We initiated the resistance because we were bored
2) We were half the size of both Trans and WW combined score when you hit us
3) We did hit you when you were half our size, but in no way was it a bash/organised
4) You have been bashing other alliances all round, example is Noobs, who you massed with WW and asked us to join in. They were rank 5 ffs.

And you said we took the easy route.

IN answer to toby, yes they cheated but did they really need 2/3 alliances hitting them with our combined score being more than 5 times theirs?
We are not bitter about losing, we never planned to try for the win it just happened to come by whilst we were playing, the only thing we are doing is trying to defend our corner.
Nickk is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #70
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer
 
tobapopalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,643
tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines
Default

To be fair, weren't Noobs cheating?

That's what I heard anyway.

Also, this is possibly the most bitter round I've ever seen. Everyone needs to start taking things a wee bit less seriously.
__________________
tobapopalos is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #71
Chris'o
Harvester
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 134
Chris'o is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.
A fair fight is hitting an ally less than half of your own? because thats what you guys did the entire round until the resistance
1) We initiated the resistance because we were bored
2) We were half the size of both Trans and WW combined score when you hit us
3) We did hit you when you were half our size, but in no way was it a bash/organised
4) You have been bashing other alliances all round, example is Noobs, who you massed with WW and asked us to join in. They were rank 5 ffs.

And you said we took the easy route. Some players have no spine
You raped us daily when we were less half your size.......im not sure how much simpler i can put this. But if you guys call 2vs1 unfair than surely rapeing a midget of an alliance is also unfair.

Its tit for tat really.
Chris'o is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #72
Dax
Hydroponics Developer
 
Dax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 3,078
Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax
Default

From a lot of experience of being on the receiving end of the perils of rank 2 - I believe that you'll never play a 100% talented top five ever again. 2v1 is the only realistic way to get the 18+ people you actually need to crack a good alliance. So all the complaints are aimless: This will be a staple of dead Bushtarion.
__________________


RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #73
Franny
Head Gardener
 
Franny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 270
Franny has travelled far down Repute RoadFranny has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'o View Post
Thanks willy . What you fail to realise is that my '****' stirring actually made DW stop raping the littlies and man up and fight mada. So i actually accomplished more than what your whining did.
When we first started hitting Trans you were in no way half our score. We put you at half our score and kept you where we wanted you, fat and in range.

I remember a night when me, Cal and Twigs just hit you over and over, taking land for free, 0 defence against us the whole night more or less. Our HQ got whiny mails from one night from 3 of us hitting you. Q_Q
__________________
You Distracted:
Biker 923,455,338


Subject: Need Help
Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
- A Gun?
- A Knife?
- Parcel Bomb?

Subject: re: Need Help
You cannot kill that which has no life..
Franny is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #74
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,690
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

Seriously, big difference in choosing not to fight and not able to fight. We didn't disband. Didn't delete. Dachi for the 3rd or 4th time has been in a ftw and gotten his ass handed to him and now after his RL garbage is taking it out in game.
Garrett2 is offline  
Old 22-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #75
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 1,417
willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road
Default

- give up - anyone that thinks that what they say in a crying whiney post influences the decisions of entire alliances, has an ego to big to see logic or reason, and no real understanding of what drives a ftf allaince? The clue is in the name.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsanjose
Willy, a call from North Korea for you. They want their nuclear overreactor back.

Last edited by willymchilybily; 22-05-2013 at 06:02 PM.
willymchilybily is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.