Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2015, 09:42 AM   #1
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road
Default SplitBound have gone to bed

There's no way I can say this without sounding like trolling but the decision to mass sleepmode last night was an extremely cowardly one IMO.

Sleepmode doesn't exist to help your alliance avert extinction - an entire alliance hitting sleep so they can die a little later is pretty lame.

Mass sleep is the ultimate score-queen move. Why not just take the hit and rebuild? Delayed your devs even further now and for what, to push back the funeral a few days?
Old 28-09-2015, 09:52 AM   #2
Janppe
Weeder

Janppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant believe my eyes. It's all CK's fault
Old 28-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #3
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener

Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's actually hilarious.

I will have to disagree with you on this one DA. If they have SM for 72 hours or longer it's not SQ-ing it just guarantees that Netflix grow out of range whilst SB retain their land whilst minimising the lead that Netflix get. It essentially brings forward the time in the round in which SB can attempt to take Netflix down, if this is their intention. If my rant makes sense...
Old 28-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #4
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post

I will have to disagree with you on this one DA. If they have SM for 72 hours or longer it's not SQ-ing it just guarantees that Netflix grow out of range whilst SB retain their land whilst minimising the lead that Netflix get. It essentially brings forward the time in the round in which SB can attempt to take Netflix down, if this is their intention. If my rant makes sense...
Growth from where? If there were a few other FTW alliances Netflix could move on to maybe, yeah, but as things stand most of us will still be in range of them in 72 hours. The only thing that'll change is we'll have a few more troops and an even greater dev lead.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
Lanky
Weeder

Lanky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lol

they so butthurt......................
Old 28-09-2015, 10:26 AM   #6
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post

Growth from where? If there were a few other FTW alliances Netflix could move on to maybe, yeah, but as things stand most of us will still be in range of them in 72 hours. The only thing that'll change is we'll have a few more troops and an even greater dev lead.
If SB sm for 1 week, Netflix won't have any of them in range. 72 hrs probably isn't long enough for Netflix to out frow them in hindsight..
Old 28-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #7
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener

Just comes down to whether they could get back to their current land in one week if they didnt sm
Old 28-09-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Who cares? It was a good, clean fight and we came out on top. Of course Lukey is the reason we won.

Thank you SB for making the fight a good one, it was fair, even and clean. Thank you
Old 28-09-2015, 03:37 PM   #9
Zer0
Pruner

Zer0 is more than a nobody... but not by much

this crazy amount of circle jerk
Old 28-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #10
AnTnEy
Harvester

AnTnEy is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Who cares? It was a good, clean fight and we came out on top. Of course Lukey is the reason we won.

Thank you SB for making the fight a good one, it was fair, even and clean. Thank you
Lol, just lol. If anyone wants screen shots of the fair and clean fight please feel free to message me on whatsapp. 19122886450
Old 28-09-2015, 04:21 PM   #11
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Sigh with only two "ftw" ally's why aren't leaders making fun ally's like pure stealth etc

Drag the round out abit will ya jeez
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Old 28-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #12
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post

Lol, just lol. If anyone wants screen shots of the fair and clean fight please feel free to message me on whatsapp. 19122886450
Okay I'll rephrase; What I thought was a clean fight until some apparent evidence was produced.

Happy?
Old 28-09-2015, 06:34 PM   #13
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road

It should be pointed out that people piggying us on the final attacks is not us asking for help, or using mutli's. You had people piggy you on attacks too, but we aren't all screaming

ZOMG MULTIES U SUK BALZ AND STUF, LEIK OMG DUDE
Old 28-09-2015, 06:36 PM   #14
shades
Weeder

shades is an unknown quantity at this point

It was all my fault for this one i was supposed to guru and fudged that one up so ill take the bashing for not being able to stop all the massive land hits as my PB proved to be as useless i was afraid they would be.
Old 28-09-2015, 06:48 PM   #15
Alex {Cradle}
Weeder

Alex {Cradle} is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shades View Post
It was all my fault for this one i was supposed to guru and fudged that one up so ill take the bashing for not being able to stop all the massive land hits as my PB proved to be as useless i was afraid they would be.
THAT was the biggest troll of the round..lol.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics