Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #61
Kingdroid
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 417
Kingdroid has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Kingdroid
Default

I can't give a +1 after being backstabbed by Godsend for no reason.

But, +1 to Tiger. Tried to help me work it out and whatnot, and other than the backstab, which ofc Tiger had no control over, it's been a fun PW.

Last edited by Kingdroid; 11-05-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Kingdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #62
Dimitar
Landscape Designer
 
Dimitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,120
Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews
Default

it's not really backstabbing if you give him a reason
__________________
Dimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #63
Kingdroid
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 417
Kingdroid has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Kingdroid
Default

Except... there wasn't a reason.

If there *was* a reason, he would've mentioned one, instead of just going "umm... i have my reasons herp derp"
Kingdroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #64
Dimitar
Landscape Designer
 
Dimitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,120
Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews
Default

I'm just saying the 'for no reason' part was redundant
__________________
Dimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #65
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,661
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

I am from the dept of redundancy dept.

I also give godsend/tiger +1
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #66
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,250
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!
If this is what you all require, then I can also do this? If it raises the enjoyment?

A few have come to me saying how the enjoyment have lowered..the main aim was to give all a fun time.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #67
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,250
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Oh, and thank you all for the +1
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #68
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 790
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!
If this is what you all require, then I can also do this? If it raises the enjoyment?

A few have come to me saying how the enjoyment have lowered..the main aim was to give all a fun time.
Yes the solo world that was restarted was really fun. I think Martin won it, but only because I let him ;p
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #69
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,250
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!
If this is what you all require, then I can also do this? If it raises the enjoyment?

A few have come to me saying how the enjoyment have lowered..the main aim was to give all a fun time.
Yes the solo world that was restarted was really fun. I think Martin won it, but only because I let him ;p
Well, if you say something in the normal PW thread and see what others feel?
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #70
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 790
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Well, if you say something in the normal PW thread and see what others feel?
I think me and Martin already said it, less starting land and less funds...about the solo play, I always prefer solo play over allied but it's your PW so you set up the rules.

I know Capture The Flag was extremely fun, but nobody ever hosts that and I don't even know if it's still available.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 AM   #71
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,661
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

pfft restart the world so more people can continue to do 2or 3vs1 :/ no thanks.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #72
Dax
Hydroponics Developer
 
Dax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 3,050
Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax
Default

+1 for some fun settings, and giving me and n0c0 something to do for a few hours - Just cannot give anymore time to another world after realising I have work and another world to do stuff in, too.

Thanks for the fun guys, but 5min ticks was a bit demanding for me!
__________________
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #73
Chris_
Head Gardener
 
Chris_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 327
Chris_ has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
pfft restart the world so more people can continue to do 2or 3vs1 :/ no thanks.
lolwut.
__________________


DAT EFF

[19:22] <@Rinzler> where are your nevrves
[19:22] <@Rinzler> of steal
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #74
Paul Aka Hailstone
Pruner
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Liss, Uk
Posts: 95
Paul Aka Hailstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Paul Aka Hailstone
Default

+ 1 to both for the fun PW total forgotten about the real game but this is fun!
Paul Aka Hailstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #75
Dimitar
Landscape Designer
 
Dimitar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,120
Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews
Default

+1 to that pw hosted by the two guys. Best fun per tick ratio ever.
__________________
Dimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.