Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments

Old 19-11-2010, 09:34 AM   #46
dave
Harvester

dave has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
+1 for Dave's PW as it was incredible fun and he always listened to the general vibe of the players, as well as trying to change the settings to suit the current situation.

-1 for Dave's PW for his accidental "ad hoc" deletion strategy I'm sure you didn't mean to upset the balance too much mate, but alas now I fear there's no time or muscle left for a successful resistance!

But overall I really enjoyed it, and I am sure many others have (and should post in here lots of +1s for Dave ^^), so thanks for running it
no problem im glad ur not to soar about the deletion i did feel well bad.
didnt even play much myself
im sure ill do it again sometime tho its been fun, see if we can get more players.
Rnd 31 Daves Game - solo
Rnd 30 daves game - solo
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #47
LAFiN
Tree Surgeon

LAFiN has travelled far down Repute RoadLAFiN has travelled far down Repute Road

+1 for dave. Great settings, good communication with the others before starting the world, and aside from the drunken deletion mistake, it was awesome.
LAFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #48
edd
Tree Surgeon

edd has travelled far down Repute Roadedd has travelled far down Repute Road

+1 for dave's PW, had a great time, it was a good length and the tech settings were spot on i thought.

Thanks again Dave
edd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 05:55 PM   #49
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

+1 to Dave, purely for being Dave and having me in stitches after the accidental deletions.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #50
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews

+1 for Mitch, for bringing back some fond memories.
-1 for messing around with the world far too much, and adding 90% insurance when he headed to bed, and changing insurance to fit when someone attacked him/he attacked others.

But I did enjoy both setups that were used in the world. The use of mass Nanos is always a sad sight though, in what is supposed to be a land-fight.
Old 13-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #51
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

-1 for Mitch's PW. His PW, his rules, but as DaX said settings were messed with too much to make it enjoyable. I ended up deleting
Old 09-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #52
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

+1 for DaX's PW! He responded quickly and efficiently to changes in the climate (such as bashing of newcomers on day 2) and then didn't enforce a restart when there was fighting throughout until the very end.

Great PW, I really enjoyed it Also, turned out you got the settings spot on, I could suicide repeatedly and always log in to lots of troops and potential for land to play around with ^^

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #53
Ell-Ess
Pruner

Ell-Ess is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
+1 for DaX's PW! He responded quickly and efficiently to changes in the climate (such as bashing of newcomers on day 2) and then didn't enforce a restart when there was fighting throughout until the very end.

Great PW, I really enjoyed it Also, turned out you got the settings spot on, I could suicide repeatedly and always log in to lots of troops and potential for land to play around with ^^
This.
Ell-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #54
dave
Harvester

dave has started the journey down Repute Road

+1 for dax
solo pw was a gd idea
tho i started late and got raped in the first 9 hours!
Rnd 31 Daves Game - solo
Rnd 30 daves game - solo
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #55
LAFiN
Tree Surgeon

LAFiN has travelled far down Repute RoadLAFiN has travelled far down Repute Road

Forgot to vote this...

+2 for DaX
Great settings. A lot of fun and the round never really ended with all the bounty/insurance/land. Shame I went completely AWOL after the first 4 days.
LAFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #56
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

How is Asmo not top of the list???

Anyway, great thread!
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #57
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #58
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #59
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #60
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

+1 to Tiger.

-1 to Godsend, cool guy and everything but kick/raping your alliance members just to win is a little extreme. Trying to think which is worse, deleting someone or kick/raping them.

Teaming up sometimes adds to the fun, but it can be seen as a little "cheaty" by some people.

Last edited by Zaheen; 11-05-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments