Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 02:22 AM   #31
LuckySports
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Nonya
Posts: 1,226
LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road
Default

You don't fight, you run when the battle is even.
__________________
Retired.. more or less
LuckySports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:26 AM   #32
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
You don't fight, you run when the battle is even.
Plz reed m8, 1 killz so far.

Plz dun be sore kient it sad. Jus enjoy teh game like erryon else.

K?
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:30 AM   #33
AnTnEy
Harvester
 
AnTnEy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southeast GA, USA
Posts: 186
AnTnEy is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw
Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that
Fuka u bb hehe
I still love you coon!
AnTnEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:31 AM   #34
AnTnEy
Harvester
 
AnTnEy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southeast GA, USA
Posts: 186
AnTnEy is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1337 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw
Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that
Fuka u bb hehe
fuka u 2 bb ex ohz
I still love you too ck!
AnTnEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:33 AM   #35
CK1337
BANNED
Pruner
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 88
CK1337 is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to CK1337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1337 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw
Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that
Fuka u bb hehe
fuka u 2 bb ex ohz
I still love you too ck!

k
CK1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:45 AM   #36
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTnEy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw
Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that
Fuka u bb hehe
I still love you coon!
Luva u fuka
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:35 AM   #37
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Moar killz

Battle Report - Attacking Euronub
[close] 4,151,916 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 3,420,035 allied staff.
[close] 66,822,094 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 131,006,605 allied staff.
[close] 45,000,000 hostile Attack Dog attacked, killing 4,682,011 allied staff.
[close] 1,076,391 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 451,657 allied staff.
[close] 100,829,703 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 55,139,763 hostile staff.
[close] 32,422,080 allied Assassin attacked, killing 6,691,748 hostile staff.
[close] 13,289,556 hostile Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 226,514 allied staff.
[close] 10,453,922 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 5,886,185 allied staff.
[close] 249,385,788 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 36,544,659 hostile staff.
[close] 112,834 hostile Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 17,152 allied staff.
[close] 15 hostile Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 5 allied staff.
[close] 48,640,742 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 23,046,586 hostile staff.

Distracted: 140,539,344 [2,171,005,589,000] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 17,152 [842,523,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 5,133,668 [250,576,889,000] friendlies dead. 121,422,756 [2,384,650,167,000] enemies dead.

You gained 926,948 effectiveness.
You gained 30.97 fame.
You lost 50.23 honour.
You earned 541,084,713 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 16,439,467,800 insurance.
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:35 AM   #38
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Dw bbz we gif u a brake fo a few dayz
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:03 AM   #39
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Sorreh bb, dats a big phat zero. Straya fuka u

Battle Report - Attacking Leeroy
[middle] 273,823,011 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 9,064,722 hostile staff.
[middle] 149,108,517 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 16,463,723 hostile staff.

Died: 25,528,445 [2,775,958,642,400] enemies dead.

You gained 1,165,903 effectiveness.
You gained 52.98 fame.
You lost 63.22 honour.
You earned 68,113,275,470 bounty.

Tue 28th Jan, year 5. Early hours Attacking Leeroy
Battle Report - Attacking Jamie Vardy Is Having A Party [6377]
[range] 290,000,000 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 221,992,361 hostile staff.
[range] 160,000,000 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 63,408,682 hostile staff.
[range] 25,165,162 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 27,068,472 allied staff.

Died: 27,068,472 [1,040,775,303,000] friendlies dead. 285,401,043 [6,416,688,507,800] enemies dead.

You gained 2,545,138 effectiveness.
You gained 57.98 fame.
You lost 65.18 honour.
You earned 144,998,635,380 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 208,155,060,600 insurance.
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:44 PM   #40
CK1337
BANNED
Pruner
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 88
CK1337 is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to CK1337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Sorreh bb, dats a big phat zero. Straya fuka u

Battle Report - Attacking Leeroy
[middle] 273,823,011 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 9,064,722 hostile staff.
[middle] 149,108,517 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 16,463,723 hostile staff.

Died: 25,528,445 [2,775,958,642,400] enemies dead.

You gained 1,165,903 effectiveness.
You gained 52.98 fame.
You lost 63.22 honour.
You earned 68,113,275,470 bounty.

Tue 28th Jan, year 5. Early hours Attacking Leeroy
Battle Report - Attacking Jamie Vardy Is Having A Party [6377]
[range] 290,000,000 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 221,992,361 hostile staff.
[range] 160,000,000 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 63,408,682 hostile staff.
[range] 25,165,162 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 27,068,472 allied staff.

Died: 27,068,472 [1,040,775,303,000] friendlies dead. 285,401,043 [6,416,688,507,800] enemies dead.

You gained 2,545,138 effectiveness.
You gained 57.98 fame.
You lost 65.18 honour.
You earned 144,998,635,380 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 208,155,060,600 insurance.
this so good bb fuka u leeroyz
CK1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 02:55 AM   #41
CK1337
BANNED
Pruner
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 88
CK1337 is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to CK1337
Default

Mon 17th Feb, year 5. Midnight Attacking big willy
Battle Report - Attacking big willy
[range] 115,000,000 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 302,663,944 hostile staff.
[range] 48,719,573 hostile Harrier attacked, killing 19,270,591 allied staff.
[range] 2,286,306 hostile HQ Humvee attacked, killing 1,340,702 allied staff.

Died: 20,611,293 [1,133,621,115,000] friendlies dead. 302,663,944 [1,882,465,140,000] enemies dead.

You gained 2,816,831 effectiveness.
You gained 45.94 fame.
You gained 39.40 honour.
You earned 449,364,293,656 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 211,976,501,000 insurance.


Battle Report - Attacking big willy
[middle] 94,388,707 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 21,221,239 hostile staff.
[middle] 28,404,706 hostile Harrier attacked, killing 10,702,426 allied staff.
[middle] 7,258,896 hostile Apache Longbow attacked, killing 11,177,852 allied staff.
[middle] 2,258,034 hostile HQ Humvee attacked, killing 1,390,473 allied staff.

Died: 23,270,751 [1,279,891,305,000] friendlies dead. 21,221,239 [1,667,001,425,000] enemies dead.

You gained 2,538,585 effectiveness.
You gained 46.39 fame.
You gained 38.51 honour.
You earned 651,335,780,881 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 240,683,058,000 insurance.


bish bounty oh wellz, still fuk hard bb ex oh

kant w8 to keel teh rpgs bb xx
CK1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:18 PM   #42
Elderveld
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon
 
Elderveld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Arnhem
Posts: 555
Elderveld is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Straya's gave up. Was fun, but you knew it would not last


Battle Report - Defending ME
[range] 289,985,492 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 69,811,898 hostile staff.
[range] 50,000,000 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 150,313,311 hostile staff.
[range] 160,000,000 allied Harrier attacked, killing 149,318,667 hostile staff.
[range] 8,745,305 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 19,951,833 allied staff.
[range] 29,051,164 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 104,681,988 allied staff.
[range] 4,828,860 allied Sniper attacked, killing 13,762,836 hostile staff.
[range] 13,115,574 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 74,655,067 allied staff.
[range] 37,879,611 allied Ranger attacked, killing 40,014,709 hostile staff.
[range] 9,238,753 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 278,579 hostile staff.

Died: 423,500,000 [17,119,799,958,500] enemies dead. 199,288,888 [2,406,171,641,600] friendlies dead.

You gained 11,929,727 effectiveness.
You gained 34.22 fame.
You gained 7.67 honour.
You will soon be receiving 165,423,497,160 insurance.
Elderveld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:25 PM   #43
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,693
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

well clem killed ck before they gave up.

[close] 899 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 288 allied staff.
[close] 969,586 hostile Sleeping Gas Trap attacked, disabling 252,139 allied staff.
[close] 743,171 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 187,289 allied staff.
[close] 46,826,244 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 9,503,250 allied staff.
[close] 4,635,382 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 2,390,906 allied staff.
[close] 91 hostile Witch attacked, killing 97 allied staff.
[close] 10,467 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 5,235 allied staff.
[close] 28,935,720 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 9,202,849 hostile staff.
[close] 263,926 hostile Yob attacked, disabling 52,932 allied staff.
[close] 7,072 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 18,952 allied staff.
[close] 34,603,498 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 46,820,132 hostile staff.
[close] 48,967 allied Seed Thief stole 4,896,698 stored seeds. [192,109] tree. [1,416,129] bush. [680,675] flower. [2,607,785] grass.
[close] 177,912 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 3,393 land. [882] tree. [2,032] bush. [250] flower. [229] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 288 [6,169,800] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 492,360 [23,988,663,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 11,918,440 [608,977,102,400] friendlies dead. 56,022,981 [2,953,412,750,000] enemies dead.

You stole 3,393 land. [882] tree. [2,032] bush. [250] flower. [229] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You stole 4,896,698 seeds. [192,109] tree seeds. [1,416,129] bush seeds. [680,675] flower seeds. [2,607,785] grass seeds.
You gained 4,232,694 effectiveness.
You gained 58.77 fame.
You gained 38.96 honour.
You earned 1,891,655,655,098 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 121,761,931,200 insurance.

[middle] 1,140,324 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 371,502 allied staff.
[middle] 60,295,971 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 15,010,408 allied staff.
[middle] 87 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 36 allied staff.
[middle] 6,589,409 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 3,427,849 allied staff.
[middle] 112 hostile Witch attacked, killing 86 allied staff.
[middle] 361,780 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 132,182 allied staff.
[middle] 88,346 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 107,548 allied staff.
[middle] 16,108 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 6,417 allied staff.
[middle] 33,865,781 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 10,834,564 hostile staff.
[middle] 7,692 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 7,290 allied staff.
[middle] 17,320,339 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 12,580,876 hostile staff.

Stunned: 36 [1,914,000] friendlies stunned.
Disabled: 503,684 [20,297,334,200] friendlies disabled.
Died: 18,559,598 [788,610,519,000] friendlies dead. 23,415,440 [980,542,796,000] enemies dead.

You gained 1,499,344 effectiveness.
You gained 22.02 fame.
You gained 35.45 honour.
You earned 576,678,297,660 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 156,464,995,200 insurance.

[range] 1,508,544 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 3,070,028 allied staff.
[range] 125,000,000 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 317,059,055 allied staff.
[range] 184 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 73 allied staff.
[range] 20,201,643 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 10,248,677 allied staff.
[range] 456,459 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 169,149 allied staff.
[range] 277,314 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 352,584 allied staff.
[range] 25,069 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 10,593 allied staff.
[range] 40,865,512 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 141,490,012 hostile staff.
[range] 13,074 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 9,744 allied staff.
[range] 21,088,139 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 56,656,379 hostile staff.
[range] 12,066 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 34,591 allied staff.
[range] 43,497,297 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 170,465,371 hostile staff.

Stunned: 73 [3,783,000] friendlies stunned.
Disabled: 3,239,177 [19,981,341,200] friendlies disabled.
Died: 327,715,244 [2,126,118,383,800] friendlies dead. 368,611,762 [5,064,786,244,800] enemies dead.

You gained 7,431,279 effectiveness.
You gained 55.34 fame.
You gained 39.68 honour.
You earned 2,951,749,885,727 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 294,522,079,800 insurance
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:46 PM   #44
Coon1
BANNED
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 430
Coon1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
well clem killed ck before they gave up.

[close] 899 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 288 allied staff.
[close] 969,586 hostile Sleeping Gas Trap attacked, disabling 252,139 allied staff.
[close] 743,171 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 187,289 allied staff.
[close] 46,826,244 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 9,503,250 allied staff.
[close] 4,635,382 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 2,390,906 allied staff.
[close] 91 hostile Witch attacked, killing 97 allied staff.
[close] 10,467 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 5,235 allied staff.
[close] 28,935,720 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 9,202,849 hostile staff.
[close] 263,926 hostile Yob attacked, disabling 52,932 allied staff.
[close] 7,072 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 18,952 allied staff.
[close] 34,603,498 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 46,820,132 hostile staff.
[close] 48,967 allied Seed Thief stole 4,896,698 stored seeds. [192,109] tree. [1,416,129] bush. [680,675] flower. [2,607,785] grass.
[close] 177,912 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 3,393 land. [882] tree. [2,032] bush. [250] flower. [229] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 288 [6,169,800] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 492,360 [23,988,663,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 11,918,440 [608,977,102,400] friendlies dead. 56,022,981 [2,953,412,750,000] enemies dead.

You stole 3,393 land. [882] tree. [2,032] bush. [250] flower. [229] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You stole 4,896,698 seeds. [192,109] tree seeds. [1,416,129] bush seeds. [680,675] flower seeds. [2,607,785] grass seeds.
You gained 4,232,694 effectiveness.
You gained 58.77 fame.
You gained 38.96 honour.
You earned 1,891,655,655,098 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 121,761,931,200 insurance.

[middle] 1,140,324 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 371,502 allied staff.
[middle] 60,295,971 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 15,010,408 allied staff.
[middle] 87 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 36 allied staff.
[middle] 6,589,409 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 3,427,849 allied staff.
[middle] 112 hostile Witch attacked, killing 86 allied staff.
[middle] 361,780 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 132,182 allied staff.
[middle] 88,346 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 107,548 allied staff.
[middle] 16,108 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 6,417 allied staff.
[middle] 33,865,781 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 10,834,564 hostile staff.
[middle] 7,692 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 7,290 allied staff.
[middle] 17,320,339 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 12,580,876 hostile staff.

Stunned: 36 [1,914,000] friendlies stunned.
Disabled: 503,684 [20,297,334,200] friendlies disabled.
Died: 18,559,598 [788,610,519,000] friendlies dead. 23,415,440 [980,542,796,000] enemies dead.

You gained 1,499,344 effectiveness.
You gained 22.02 fame.
You gained 35.45 honour.
You earned 576,678,297,660 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 156,464,995,200 insurance.

[range] 1,508,544 hostile Arsonist attacked, disabling 3,070,028 allied staff.
[range] 125,000,000 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 317,059,055 allied staff.
[range] 184 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 73 allied staff.
[range] 20,201,643 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 10,248,677 allied staff.
[range] 456,459 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 169,149 allied staff.
[range] 277,314 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 352,584 allied staff.
[range] 25,069 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 10,593 allied staff.
[range] 40,865,512 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 141,490,012 hostile staff.
[range] 13,074 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 9,744 allied staff.
[range] 21,088,139 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 56,656,379 hostile staff.
[range] 12,066 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 34,591 allied staff.
[range] 43,497,297 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 170,465,371 hostile staff.

Stunned: 73 [3,783,000] friendlies stunned.
Disabled: 3,239,177 [19,981,341,200] friendlies disabled.
Died: 327,715,244 [2,126,118,383,800] friendlies dead. 368,611,762 [5,064,786,244,800] enemies dead.

You gained 7,431,279 effectiveness.
You gained 55.34 fame.
You gained 39.68 honour.
You earned 2,951,749,885,727 bounty.
You will soon be receiving 294,522,079,800 insurance
Lol, u are funny
Coon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:48 PM   #45
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,244
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maylen.raider View Post
I was making a superior showing with regards to murdering you part before these two stubs got up anyway,I simply need to see a level playing field..once you've been sufficiently executed will proceed onward dw
I sense someone is trying to build their post count.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.