Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #31
Ell-Ess
Pruner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 62
Ell-Ess is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default Hmm

Zah, please stop trolling my alliance mates with this me triggering you thing. You know it's bs and I have the mails too. I'm happy to let you spout some nonsense but don't drag me into it.

As for you not triggering anyone, I could show everyone my mails if you wish to continue.
__________________
LS_ / Ell-Ess
The Boardwalk | Shituation | MADAFAKA | Xipetotec | Womanizers | FlyingNinjaGiraffes | Pacifist Warriors | Kiwifruit | Charades | My Little Pwnies | Kleptomaniacs
Res of Meus Votum | Authentic | Pussy Blockers | Old Farts | ThermodynamicLamp | BYOB | Blackbriar | Breasticles | Sexmagic | Discworld | Imperium
Ell-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #32
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ell-Ess View Post
Zah, please stop trolling my alliance mates with this me triggering you thing. You know it's bs and I have the mails too. I'm happy to let you spout some nonsense but don't drag me into it.

As for you not triggering anyone, I could show everyone my mails if you wish to continue.
Show them, I didn't trigger nobody as I am solo - my hands are clean. I'm not trolling anybody, you know you did this on purpose and you know you did it endless times, this is just ONE occurrence I caught you.

Inbox
<< 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54


Unless you agree to my terms in my last post, I refuse to go through over 1000 messages to prove to you guys I'm right, and you're wrong.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #33
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,690
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

zah lives in his own world.


overall, everyone should stop feeding the troll.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #34
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
zah lives in his own world.

overall, everyone should stop feeding the troll.
You are kidding me right?

How about you all grow some of your own balls, change all your nicks back to your own names, learn how to play this game properly and then leave me alone.

I bet one of your moronic allies either mails me or cries to you or on the forums about something I did before I mention anything about what you did.

Your alliance is full of trolls, your leader is the biggest troll of all and you're all just here defending him because I hurt his little feelings. You might be able to bully everyone else off this game but I'm not going anywhere.

I will give as good as I get in terms of EULA abuse, if you want to cheat me and my friends out of my time and land, then I will rob you and your alliance of yours.

And that's basically all I do in this game, enjoy your round - please attack me soon I'm getting extremely bored in the top 5 as a solo, and I really don't want to run my Nanos into half your alliance just so you can have a nice gloat when in reality you know who the better player is.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #35
Ell-Ess
Pruner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 62
Ell-Ess is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default Hmm

You're lying, trolling, whatever you want to call it. It is a lie. You are a liar and I have lost the remaining respect I have for you.

I refuse to even acknowledge your posts on here and will show my alliance all of your mails (in our pols) to show you up.

I look forward to reading more of your paranoid delusional lies from afar.
__________________
LS_ / Ell-Ess
The Boardwalk | Shituation | MADAFAKA | Xipetotec | Womanizers | FlyingNinjaGiraffes | Pacifist Warriors | Kiwifruit | Charades | My Little Pwnies | Kleptomaniacs
Res of Meus Votum | Authentic | Pussy Blockers | Old Farts | ThermodynamicLamp | BYOB | Blackbriar | Breasticles | Sexmagic | Discworld | Imperium
Ell-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #36
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ell-Ess View Post
You're lying, trolling, whatever you want to call it. It is a lie. You are a liar and I have lost the remaining respect I have for you.

I refuse to even acknowledge your posts on here and will show my alliance all of your mails (in our pols) to show you up.

I look forward to reading more of your paranoid delusional lies from afar.
You are a cheater and you are a liar, since when would a cheater ever own up to cheating?

I have no respect for you LS_, it's why I waited and waited and took as much evidence as I could before I exposed your dirty little crap on the forums.

You cannot justify what you did in that spy report.

_____

Show your alliance everything, show them me asking for you to go on attacks with me as well, along with all my jokes as well as my accusations which started in the first few days. You are in denial, my spy report proves you were intentionally triggering on me multiple times and there is nothing you can say to justify it.

Just so you know, it is against my religion to lie and if you knew anything about me you'd know I'm not a liar due to religious beliefs. But carry on, I've heard enough of your crap to last me all year.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #37
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,690
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
zah lives in his own world.

overall, everyone should stop feeding the troll.
You are kidding me right?

How about you all grow some of your own balls, change all your nicks back to your own names, learn how to play this game properly and then leave me alone.

I bet one of your moronic allies either mails me or cries to you or on the forums about something I did before I mention anything about what you did.

Your alliance is full of trolls, your leader is the biggest troll of all and you're all just here defending him because I hurt his little feelings. You might be able to bully everyone else off this game but I'm not going anywhere.

I will give as good as I get in terms of EULA abuse, if you want to cheat me and my friends out of my time and land, then I will rob you and your alliance of yours.

And that's basically all I do in this game, enjoy your round - please attack me soon I'm getting extremely bored in the top 5 as a solo, and I really don't want to run my Nanos into half your alliance just so you can have a nice gloat when in reality you know who the better player is.


I'm a low rank solo and have been for most of the round. all your posturing against me is now invalid.

bye bye.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #38
Yochoko
Head Gardener
 
Yochoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 316
Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

is it that important to prove anything at this point btw?? .__. i think we can just leave it and continue playing!! some dirty tactics happen always in any rounds. some bully lots, some get bullied lots. some die stupidly, some run smartly, some like being SQ. but so what in the end? i do dislike certain ways of playing, and i find some unhealthy ways of attacking others too. but i don't think we can command them not to. i just decide to whine at my close people when i'm not happy and get over it eventually. :p
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #39
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Fine.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #40
Chris_
Head Gardener
 
Chris_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 329
Chris_ has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I gave one player a piece of my mind

Ah, so that's where it went. Maybe if you just asked them nicely for it back, we can all get along nicely?
__________________


DAT EFF

[19:22] <@Rinzler> where are your nevrves
[19:22] <@Rinzler> of steal
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #41
Dax
Hydroponics Developer
 
Dax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 3,078
Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I gave one player a piece of my mind

Ah, so that's where it went. Maybe if you just asked them nicely for it back, we can all get along nicely?
I lol'd at wurk.
__________________


RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #42
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I gave one player a piece of my mind

Ah, so that's where it went. Maybe if you just asked them nicely for it back, we can all get along nicely?
Our message could not be sent to Victor Stone [X] as we are on their ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Stone, ID X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomnomnom, ID X
I'll rate you if you admit you cheated.

But you'd be the biggest idiot if you admitted you cheated and that half your land was robbed from my efforts using your stupid OP units, and using my targets.

You could have easily waited 3 ticks, but no. You got greedy, and you got busted.

I'm not going to pretend like you didn't realise what you were doing because that spy report proves you knew EXACTLY what you were doing.
Screw you. I was fine with everything up until you accused me of cheating.

You are a lying delusional paranoid hypocrite.

I had no idea you had sent to him. I recalled as you'd probably messaged me saying I was triggering which was completely unintentional. I only sent back to that guy once I thought I had a free run at him. As for triggering you 25 times or whatever, thats complete BS too, I had no idea I would have been triggering anyone. ITS THE FRIGGING FLAK WARS, YOU SEND COMPLETELY BLIND.

I have nothing more to say to you. I have lost all respect for you. I hope I have no interaction with you again. You have quite upset me with your accusations, which even I am surprised at, as I was just enjoying watching you troll everyone.
Right, so you watched me send ETA 5 and sent ETA 3.

I recalled EOT and sent on your ETA 3, and you recalled.

You resent on my ETA 3 again, I recalled EOT.

I resent EOT on your ETA 3 and you were done, I would have ruined you but that's because you intentionally tried to ruin me, not just these 3 times, but there are 25 other times too. I counted loads more.

I'm not really bothered about your respect for me, clearly from your post you think I am the troll here when I'm bloody trying to stop all of this that goes on but no, you insist on doing it to the person that can do it much better than all of you.

LS_, you cannot justify your actions. You clearly had intel, without it you could have not done this.

I accept the fact you didn't realise it was me, and I had to suck up to you just so you wouldn't do it again. Before I found out who it was that is, you would have kept doing it freely and your response and actions from this as clear.

It's not much of a big deal as Leeroy said, it's flak wars. But in an alliance you have the advantage of having no punishment, you also had the advantage of CGs meaning you could hit targets with higher AR Mod and land.

You got greedy, and you got busted. You should be ashamed.

Flak wars or not, I calculated all my attacks at 90% and I didn't send blind on anything, I waited for clear ticks and then I waited for a BR, and my friends watched as I failed every single one and I wanted to catch the [insert word here] that did it, and it just happened to be you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
I lol'd at wurk.
Nice troll.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #43
Dax
Hydroponics Developer
 
Dax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northants, UK
Posts: 3,078
Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax
Default

Work: The Final Frontier - Eh, Zaheeb?
__________________


RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #44
Ell-Ess
Pruner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 62
Ell-Ess is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Right, so you watched me send ETA 5 and sent ETA 3.
Lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I recalled EOT and sent on your ETA 3, and you recalled.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
You resent on my ETA 3 again, I recalled EOT..
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I resent EOT on your ETA 3 and you were done,
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
I would have ruined you
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
but that's because you intentionally tried to ruin me, not just these 3 times, but there are 25 other times too. I counted loads more.
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
you think I am the troll here when I'm bloody trying to stop all of this that goes on but no, you insist on doing it to the person that can do it much better than all of you.
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
LS_, you cannot justify your actions.
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
You got greedy, and you got busted. You should be ashamed.
Lie

I think that sums it up pretty well.

You're just upset I got you pwned on defence. You had no idea we were real and got all your solo friends killed because of your grudge. They're now quitting because of you. You're ruining the game.
__________________
LS_ / Ell-Ess
The Boardwalk | Shituation | MADAFAKA | Xipetotec | Womanizers | FlyingNinjaGiraffes | Pacifist Warriors | Kiwifruit | Charades | My Little Pwnies | Kleptomaniacs
Res of Meus Votum | Authentic | Pussy Blockers | Old Farts | ThermodynamicLamp | BYOB | Blackbriar | Breasticles | Sexmagic | Discworld | Imperium
Ell-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #45
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ell-Ess View Post
I think that sums it up pretty well.

You're just upset I got you pwned you on defence. You had no idea we were real and got all your solo friends killed because of your grudge. They're now quitting because of you. You're ruining the game.
Don't get the two incidents mixed up LS_

I didn't really care about the suicidal BR as I was annoyed with your alliance and my PNap as he bailed me before. Slavi wanted a battle so we had one.

Since when does when a huge Nano and a few solos ever make a fair fight against RPG/Harriers/CW and mass Petrols.

I knew you were real, I chose to stay because I don't really give a crap about my rank like you and your pathetic contactable alliance.

Now that you have won you will just troll the entire round with your crap, but in the first week we had you all by your balls and there's not a damn thing you could do to stop us apart from cheat your way up the ranks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimeIsLifeThePunishmentIsDeath, ID X
Max, I know you can only attack so many people effectively, but leave SM alone a bit.

You and Zaheen have targeted a couple specifically, one so far as to kill his Harvesters he bought after you killed him shortly before.

Zaheen in particular barks on about being fair to people to stop them quitting, or enjoying the game - That kind of attitude definitely does not give that impression.

Love DaX.
Then they bashed/waved SM for about 2 days straight and caused half of them to quit and delete.

I couldn't care less who wins, I'm just a solo. I would have hit Noodles just as much as you guys but because I have friends in there I probably wouldn't hear the end of it. That and because they care less about winning that's more than enough reason to help them win over a bunch of sour grape dirty snakes like yourselves.

LAH do not deserve the win because most of your biggest players played dirty / lied / cheated. Fact.

I'm done.

Last edited by Zaheen; 06-10-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Fixed a sentence
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.