Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments

Old 23-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #76
Turkey
Harvester

Turkey is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 to ‘Tigers’ & Godsends world.
Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #77
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Only cause you won you sly fox

Good BR though
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #78
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

+1 Hailstone. Short notice PW but listened to advice on the settings, and even after being unlucky with his own personal account, didn't reset the world for his own personal gain. Thanks!
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 05:58 AM   #79
Zer0
Pruner

Zer0 is more than a nobody... but not by much

-1 on Joe's PW, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so I can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 02:49 PM   #80
jessicatan
Planter

jessicatan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0 View Post
-1 on joe's pw, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so i can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher
hahahaha
jessicatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 04:23 PM   #81
Zer0
Pruner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
-1 on joe's pw, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so i can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher
hahahaha
when he restarted I was r1 by a mile (like I was 3 times of like rank 2, and rank 2 to 4 are in my ally) lel
Old 25-10-2015, 03:43 AM   #82
jessicatan
Planter

jessicatan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
hahahaha
when he restarted I was r1 by a mile (like I was 3 times of like rank 2, and rank 2 to 4 are in my ally) lel
Lol
jessicatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 08:51 AM   #83
Zer0
Pruner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
hahahaha
Lol
He disabled sleep mode for me (I wanted to sleep until end of his pw) and attacked me, lel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Bushtarion Discussions > Private Worlds/Tournaments