Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes

Old 18-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi
Default Attitude and malice

This is partly a gripe, and partly a pat on the back to Mince Pies. We just received the following mail at Xipo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mince Pies alliance HQ
We've had a mail with the news you have been killed off with a request to join in

Just want you to know we arent jumping on the bandwagon

Thats not what we are about

Hope to see you back at the top of the ranks

First, I want to commend Mince Pies for their attitude. Secondly, what on earth is happening? I realize how the game works. And while it sucks to be on the receiving end of a 3 to 1 bash, I understand that it's sometimes necessary. And I guess we should be somewhat proud that rank 1 and 2 (at more than three times our score) felt the need to group up to attack us. But what I cannot fathom is this. This need to not only remove a threat, which is obivously achieved, but the need to try and get every other alliance to play the act as scavengers. This has nothing to do with tactics, this serves no benefit for SnB.

And before Twigley comes along to start a flamewar: this is not a gripe about being bashed. I know it to be a nature of the game, and I've given and received the same treatment numerous times. What I'm complaining about is the attitude, the malice.
Old 18-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
Leeroy
Head Gardener

Leeroy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Dachi View Post
This is partly a gripe, and partly a pat on the back to Mince Pies. We just received the following mail at Xipo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mince Pies alliance HQ
We've had a mail with the news you have been killed off with a request to join in

Just want you to know we arent jumping on the bandwagon

Thats not what we are about

Hope to see you back at the top of the ranks

First, I want to commend Mince Pies for their attitude. Secondly, what on earth is happening? I realize how the game works. And while it sucks to be on the receiving end of a 3 to 1 bash, I understand that it's sometimes necessary. And I guess we should be somewhat proud that rank 1 and 2 (at more than three times our score) felt the need to group up to attack us. But what I cannot fathom is this. This need to not only remove a threat, which is obivously achieved, but the need to try and get every other alliance to play the act as scavengers. This has nothing to do with tactics, this serves no benefit for SnB.

And before Twigley comes along to start a flamewar: this is not a gripe about being bashed. I know it to be a nature of the game, and I've given and received the same treatment numerous times. What I'm complaining about is the attitude, the malice.
I can safely say that no one from mine and Max's alliance has asked another other alliance to join in. Apart from Mos who we spoke to.

And there was no pact or Nap whatever you want to call it between our alliances like people have been saying

I heard you was still going to win and do it within the week. That was the word around IRC. IMO you guys should of stayed solo until Monday and had more of a advantage with the SA developing.

Anyways. I love you dachi and I didn't plan anything against you guys
In all fairness to twigs. The several times I've lead we have ganged up 3vs1 sometimes against him so he does have a point

Only one of them was my Idea Twigs just FYI
Leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

Well - it wasn't SnB that sent that message No Dachi - you have it on my honour.

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
I can safely say that no one from mine and Max's alliance has asked another other alliance to join in. Apart from Mos who we spoke to.
It's nice that you have such an omniscient approach to alliance play and have complete control over not just everything your own alliance members say, but what people in other alliances say as well!

That thought will give me great comfort in future.
Old 18-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

OK to clear things up the request for extra assistance came from the members at the Ministry and not from Slash and Burn. So any further gripe should be taken up with them.

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

As for "victory within a week" - LOL. I was a major part of pushing to reform early as I had gotten bored of being solo. It was discussed that Monday was best but all the smaller players couldn't defend each other's land.

The lineup is built on a vet core, and about 40% of Xip's members I have never encountered before. So I hope you're all really proud of yourselves.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
jamesNchina
Tree Surgeon

jamesNchina has travelled far down Repute RoadjamesNchina has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
As for "victory within a week" - LOL. I was a major part of pushing to reform early as I had gotten bored of being solo. It was discussed that Monday was best but all the smaller players couldn't defend each other's land.

The lineup is built on a vet core, and about 40% of Xip's members I have never encountered before. So I hope you're all really proud of yourselves.
OK OK I admit it .. I messaged every active ID in the game and asked them to gang up on XIP until Dax rage quit for the second time.... I had no idea it would work.. go for three times the charm???
Old 24-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

You'd be lucky. I'll enjoy farming little James and his hippies into nothing.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
jamesNchina
Tree Surgeon

jamesNchina has travelled far down Repute RoadjamesNchina has travelled far down Repute Road

farming...?? what you don't have somebody feeding you troops already you want mine too.. you greedy greedy little man
Old 24-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
Leeroy
Head Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesNchina View Post
farming...?? what you don't have somebody feeding you troops already you want mine too.. you greedy greedy little man
James, ill leave and buy up on recruitment officers and bribe them?
Old 24-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

Id say we all play as 20 accounts each next round. Back to 4 pages of allies!

Multi is the new cool
Twigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #12
Leeroy
Head Gardener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigley View Post
Id say we all play as 20 accounts each next round. Back to 4 pages of allies!

Multi is the new cool
You mind looking after mine while I'm away?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes