Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2015, 09:58 PM   #16
lillie
Harvester
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 173
lillie is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

oh also there is no such thing as .. common sense, in here
lillie is offline  
Old 26-10-2015, 11:04 PM   #17
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer
 
tobapopalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,643
tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines
Default

But if we evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys? Checkmate, atheists.
__________________
tobapopalos is offline  
Old 26-10-2015, 11:40 PM   #18
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,264
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Humans did not evolve from monkeys; humans and monkeys both evolved from an extinct common ancestor.
'Tiger' is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 06:59 AM   #19
Garrett2
Landscape Designer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,690
Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon1 View Post
Geez Garrett. If it wasn't true, why would they write a book about it? If someone wrote it down, it must be true. Didn't you know that?!
I know, right? just like how people write about unicorns and ogres. how could they have written that, without there being unicorn ogres? I want one as a pet
Garrett2 is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #20
Ash
Pruner
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Uk
Posts: 106
Ash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
__________________
Ash is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #21
jessicatan
Planter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 54
jessicatan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.
jessicatan is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 12:01 PM   #22
Turkey
Harvester
 
Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your basement
Posts: 131
Turkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Leave Jesus alone.
Turkey is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 12:53 PM   #23
Ash
Pruner
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Uk
Posts: 106
Ash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.
And again Shhh little Jess... You're boring now! Hahahaha
__________________
Ash is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 03:56 PM   #24
jessicatan
Planter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 54
jessicatan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.
And again Shhh little Jess... You're boring now! Hahahaha
What a great comeback
jessicatan is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #25
Ash
Pruner
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Uk
Posts: 106
Ash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.
And again Shhh little Jess... You're boring now! Hahahaha
What a great comeback
No comeback needed... Shh
__________________
Ash is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #26
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer
 
tobapopalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,643
tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines
Default

Jesus wants all of you to shut the **** up.
__________________
tobapopalos is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 05:51 PM   #27
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer
 
'Tiger''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,264
'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicatan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
Stop putting words into Jesus's mouth. You are a disgrace to Christianity. I suggest you look into a mirror before you say people are going to hell.
And again Shhh little Jess... You're boring now! Hahahaha
You're boring everyone!
'Tiger' is offline  
Old 27-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #28
atsanjose
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer
 
atsanjose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Netherlands, Brabant
Posts: 1,534
atsanjose has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to atsanjose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!
petition denied
__________________
Don't ask me why I smoke, I don't know.
But I drink to get drunk, yep...

I tried baking a pie on your flame, but it just wasn't hot enough.
atsanjose is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.