Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #16
Its not personal,its Bush
Harvester
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 148
Its not personal,its Bush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I hope not,forum is zzzzz without Zaheens coloured lengthy descriptions-makes for great reading!
__________________
I remember when your name had to have OF in.

R6 solo,R7 Virustwo,R8 HeartOfAngels,R9 Stargazers,R41 Bribemania,R42 solo,R43 Solo/AnQ,R44 solo ragequit,R45 Solo
Its not personal,its Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
antisback
Head Gardener
 
antisback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 420
antisback is starting to catch people's eyesantisback is starting to catch people's eyes
Default

Tldr;

Especially when it all seems like rubbish. Dunno if you know this but in flak wars sending at any solo will usually result in a trigger because everyone is attacking everyone. If you're in the top ranks as you and that fellow were then you have reduced targets - of course he's going to keep sending at him, he's got next to no targets.

So you wanna accuse us of cheating? You're the only person I've seen mutually triggering thus far, I know for a fact you had a multi last round and I'm highly suspicious that you have one this round.

If we win this round (I'm not arrogant enough to believe we have yet) then it'll be because we deserved it, we've overcome every obstacle thrown at us pretty much impeccably, I don't believe the round is over yet however.

Frankly zaheen I hope azzer comes back and bans you, I've had enough of your crap, I used to think you were funny but now I find you annoying and petulant.

If however that post of your's was an overzealous attempt at trolling then what I meant to say is: LOLZORS FLAME FLAME TROLLOLOLOL
antisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #18
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisback View Post
Tldr;

Especially when it all seems like rubbish. Dunno if you know this but in flak wars sending at any solo will usually result in a trigger because everyone is attacking everyone. If you're in the top ranks as you and that fellow were then you have reduced targets - of course he's going to keep sending at him, he's got next to no targets.

So you wanna accuse us of cheating? You're the only person I've seen mutually triggering thus far, I know for a fact you had a multi last round and I'm highly suspicious that you have one this round.

Frankly zaheen I hope azzer comes back and bans you, I've had enough of your crap, I used to think you were funny but now I find you annoying and petulant.

If however that post of your's was an overzealous attempt at trolling then what I meant to say is: LOLZORS FLAME FLAME TROLLOLOLOL
You didn't read my post, yet you decide to post something that sounds as if it came out of a Hippos rear end.

Nice one, I didn't read yours either, I read the first word...and I read the last few sentences.

You should all be banned, for your 5 years of ungrateful and thoughtless bickering with each other that has caused Azzer to disown all of you. Yet you still don't know when to shut up.

Ironically, this is just another case where one player (that's you this time) has their head so far up their backside that they fail to see the truth in the matter. Just keep ignoring my posts and making your own, that makes you sound so much smarter than I am.

_____

I haven't even done a trigger this round, and I've never had a multi. It is fine that you, and many other idiotic rejects who think they are talented feel this way, as many players before you have felt the same way.

Some think I have a multi, some think I bot, and some people think I get Azzer to remove AR from solo players so I can rape them.

antisback, the calculator I made in Round 8 is better than the one you have today, just so you know.

Just because I caught your highest ranked player abusing game mechanics by enforcing the trigger on me over 25 times, does not mean I have done it back to you. I am solo and it would mean that I lose 25% AR Mod (not that I have much), and also -150 honour (not that I care about that this round either). I'm not the only person who saw it, Kuda saw it too and all of their alliance know about it, even your own members know you cheated.


But if you want to trigger on any of my targets ever again, I will ruin every single player of yours hitting a soloist. Mine will not be mutual so mine won't be breaking the EULA? It is a very douche thing to do however, I know I will be protecting them solos and consequently protecting the player base.

Any more players with IQ levels of 50 want to throw their rake into the mix?

Last edited by Zaheen; 06-10-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
Yochoko
Head Gardener
 
Yochoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 316
Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavi View Post
I don't like to sit and relax want some action and kills ... doesn't matter which troops will be dead ... I love the beautiful BR with a lot of kills and blood
that's why you made a public 'free land' alliance and then went into sleep mode.

all I can say is 'lol' and disregard anything else you say.
Or maybe it's because he doesn't want to be 0'd due to not being able to send out for free land?

It's okay, I understand you're probably just mad because you can't get his land now. Or you're just trolling because you have nothing better to do.
oh good grief. the only one trolling at this point is you and it's sad. i'm not the one who said 'i thirst for blood and kills' and made an alliance to give up my land only to go into sleep. you can't 'not care' about results only for blood and kills saying 'it doesn't matter who does the dying' and then hide behind sleep. you have injuries and insurance if not ar at this point. damn your inanity is slightly irritating.

my $ is on 48 hrs before 'you ask for a self lock' on forums again. anyone else want in on the betting pool?
i also had a question about his action of hitting sleep mode. if he wanted to hit up 90% AR by losing lands so many times, then, he could have left the ally and then hit sleep mode all at once at eot of any tick (send out troops if they are home. 'coz at this point, he didn't care about lands, so, could have had a couple more/or more incs maybe for losing lands.) as it takes 6 hours to become 'solo'. just really made me wonder what he actually wants to do.
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochoko View Post
i also had a question about his action of hitting sleep mode. if he wanted to hit up 90% AR by losing lands so many times, then, he could have left the ally and then hit sleep mode all at once at eot of any tick (send out troops if they are home. 'coz at this point, he didn't care about lands, so, could have had a couple more/or more incs maybe for losing lands.) as it takes 6 hours to become 'solo'. just really made me wonder what he actually wants to do.
I did the same thing last year, only I called my alliance "Bot Master 2000" and well I even had retards like LuckySports saying "well you just made the alliance because you knew you were going to get farmed anyway". Unfortunately, the attempt to score drop was a fail, I had that many troops all it did was mean I was stuck up there with no land, and no targets...but a whole load of units.

He made it for fun Yochoko, he's just giving out free land without breaking rules. I'm tempted to make an alliance and called it Free Bounty only I won't last very long and it'll be a first come first serve basis like it is now - making it pointless!

I know it will make LAH happy, since I don't think any member in their alliance has the skill or ability to kill me 1v1 when I'm online.

Last edited by Zaheen; 06-10-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #21
Leeroy
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 253
Leeroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

So basically Zaheen you are accusing LS of cheating by sending attacks that you happened to be sending on?

How would he know you was sending when he had fly over?
You are basically suggesting he hacked every ID to see where you had sent and then sent there? Because I know for a fact that is rubbish

I got trigger 33 times in a row, so basically all of those 33 I was cheated out of!

We all sent random attacks during flak wars and none was directed at you. I think you are just paranoid.

As to claiming we fake defence. We against you and the solos and you totally fell for it... We made you all look stupid

Personally I don't have anything against you. But I don't like you calling my alliance members cheats when they aren't
Leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #22
Coruba
Harvester
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 227
Coruba is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

It's a sad state of affairs when it is already game over.

World: Time gone: 14.67 days. Time left: 61.33 days.

Going to be a long 61 days imo.

Congrats to LAH for being this rounds winners.

I wonder if a bot can take a top 50 spot?
Coruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #23
Yochoko
Head Gardener
 
Yochoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 316
Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochoko View Post
i also had a question about his action of hitting sleep mode. if he wanted to hit up 90% AR by losing lands so many times, then, he could have left the ally and then hit sleep mode all at once at eot of any tick (send out troops if they are home. 'coz at this point, he didn't care about lands, so, could have had a couple more/or more incs maybe for losing lands.) as it takes 6 hours to become 'solo'. just really made me wonder what he actually wants to do.
I did the same thing last year, only I called my alliance "Bot Master 2000" and well I even had retards like LuckySports saying "well you just made the alliance because you knew you were going to get farmed anyway". Unfortunately, the attempt to score drop was a fail, I had that many troops all it did was mean I was stuck up there with no land, and no targets...but a whole load of units.

He made it for fun Yochoko, he's just giving out free land without breaking rules. I'm tempted to make an alliance and called it Free Bounty only I won't last very long and it'll be a first come first serve basis like it is now - making it pointless!

I know it will make LAH happy, since I don't think any member in their alliance has the skill or ability to kill me 1v1 when I'm online.
oh. i do understand he did it for fun. then, why hit sleep mode? he didn't drop that dramtically on score either. so, that implies his intention of wanting to keep troops, when actually losing them will be a lot more fun in order to rebuild since he WILL then drop score too. when he got enough AR, then, he could have left the ally and could have made a suicide attack on someone for kills and blood, resulting to be very very low on the ranking where he doesn't even need to hit sleep mode for not having any reasons for it. :X
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #24
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
So basically Zaheen you are accusing LS of cheating by sending attacks that you happened to be sending on?

How would he know you was sending when he had fly over?
You are basically suggesting he hacked every ID to see where you had sent and then sent there? Because I know for a fact that is rubbish

I got trigger 33 times in a row, so basically all of those 33 I was cheated out of!

We all sent random attacks during flak wars and none was directed at you. I think you are just paranoid.

As to claiming we fake defence. We against you and the solos and you totally fell for it... We made you all look stupid

Personally I don't have anything against you. But I don't like you calling my alliance members cheats when they aren't
Hardly made us look stupid. 90% of my army was Nanos and they don't fire on Tick 1.

Would you like me to show you reports of where I made you and your entire alliance look stupid, including LS running all his CW from me solo, all 3 ticks? You had to defend against my Nanos with Guru like a bunch of little SQ noobs. But really, don't make me spy myself to pull out a BR that after today nobody cares about, I don't care about it. So what?

At least I have the balls to attack, and look what target I picked? I knew that RPG player would be back in time to defend, I knew the Petrol player would be too. I knew LS was real on me as well, and I knew that Harrier was real.

You didn't make me look like anything, I knew it was real - but I wanted to do it to shut you up. I'd rather stay and die than recall and be called a SQ because end of the day, who gives a crap about what you think, or who finishes what rank. I'm solo, and you're a bunch of chicken running cowardly players, who cannot play a single round without giving out your mobile phone number to save your troops.

_____

You might have triggered 33 times but you probably triggered by yourself being incapable of calculating AR. I calculated and sent mine at 90% AR Mod, and I was making sure I was on my own ticks when I sent. There is no comparison between me and you when it comes to attacking solos Leeroy, let's just leave it at that. I have nothing against you either, I respect all players up to a certain point.

What I'm saying is he knew he was going to trigger me, he had done it over 25 times, and those were 3-4 times I managed to save proof of. If he did not Fly-Over me or the target each tick then he would not have been able to do this, and he told me himself it was accidental, thus making it mutual with the target in my eyes.

I have mails to prove it, I have spies to prove it, and I have other legendary players who saw everything as well.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #25
antisback
Head Gardener
 
antisback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 420
antisback is starting to catch people's eyesantisback is starting to catch people's eyes
Default

Post your evidence then, cos I call bullshit, if you had evidence you'd post it straight away, you know why you don't have evidence because it's bullshit.
antisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #26
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisback View Post
Post your evidence then, cos I call bullshit, if you had evidence you'd post it straight away, you know why you don't have evidence because it's bullshit.
Go back and read my post, evidence is there jack ass.

You think you're all so smart just because you cheated in the first few days before spies were out. Your comments and driven is biased because you are playing in an alliance full of cheating idiots, you're not going to admit it are you?

I can post it all and embarrass someone but why should I? You going to pay me? Are you going to apologise?

You won't do nothing. Why don't you go back and ask your alliance you friggin' idiot.

_____

Your alliance has been banging on about abuse every single time I play, then you do the same thing in an alliance and look at you all, acting as if you've done nothing wrong. This is why there are no players left, you guys really are deluded. I'll post the evidence when I want to expose you.

Until then it's save on my laptop, safe and sound.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #27
antisback
Head Gardener
 
antisback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 420
antisback is starting to catch people's eyesantisback is starting to catch people's eyes
Default

All I see is a spy report, showing two people trying to attack the same target, where are the mails, where are the "legendary" players.

The spy reports show nothing mutual, at worst they show the guy being being a dick and trying to trigger on you because he doesn't like you, but then if he was doing that he'd probably send more than 6.5m CGs to do it.

ps. if you leave the names of the id's in you're still posting ID's Zaheen

/me goes back to ignoring zaheen
antisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #28
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisback View Post
All I see is a spy report, showing two people trying to attack the same target, where are the mails, where are the "legendary" players.

The spy reports show nothing mutual, at worst they show the guy being being a dick and trying to trigger on you because he doesn't like you, but then if he was doing that he'd probably send more than 6.5m CGs to do it.

ps. if you leave the names of the id's in you're still posting ID's Zaheen

/me goes back to ignoring zaheen
Actually no, if I stayed he would have only needed 1M CG to trigger, but instead he sent an attacking mob for himself so when he had ruined my attack he could land himself.

Fair enough once, twice, thrice...even 10 times. But 25 times? From the same player? GTFO you moron.

I have all the mails on my account, but I'm not going to get people involved who may not want to be involved. I have the mails to prove it and I have names to go with the mails.

If I post it, I've breaking almost every forum rule and I will be banned. So screw you hippy. Yes he certainly was being a douche, and you're a bigger one for defending him because later this round when I turn the tables, I'm going to really love watching you all cry like little bunch of cissy girls and then you will go and run to Azzer to get me banned just like last time.

Hypocritical Hobos - Your alliance name for next round.

Just so we're all clear, I have not done a single trigger, I've not ruined anybody on a single attack.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
Leeroy
Head Gardener
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 253
Leeroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antisback View Post
Post your evidence then, cos I call bullshit, if you had evidence you'd post it straight away, you know why you don't have evidence because it's bullshit.
Go back and read my post, evidence is there jack ass.

You think you're all so smart just because you cheated in the first few days before spies were out. Your comments and driven is biased because you are playing in an alliance full of cheating idiots, you're not going to admit it are you?

I can post it all and embarrass someone but why should I? You going to pay me? Are you going to apologise?

You won't do nothing. Why don't you go back and ask your alliance you friggin' idiot.

_____

Your alliance has been banging on about abuse every single time I play, then you do the same thing in an alliance and look at you all, acting as if you've done nothing wrong. This is why there are no players left, you guys really are deluded.
You said you had mails. I'll happily take a look please?
Oh and if that was a insult against my playing style I don't really care because I can't calc AR via phone which I play mostly. I am active and I'm still a newbie when it comes to this game compared to some people.


I think you made it clear you wanted to try and help Martin to win.
I wouldn't call our defence **** either as we managed to defend a 20 ID mass from different incomings and lose 3k land and kill 1.8t

As for attacking SM. we stopped attacking once we got a some land. We had to carry on after as they decided to start attacking us...

But anyways.. I just want to see mails
Leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #30
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Clouds
Posts: 808
Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
You said you had mails. I'll happily take a look please?
Oh and if that was a insult against my playing style I don't really care because I can't calc AR via phone which I play mostly. I am active and I'm still a newbie when it comes to this game compared to some people.


I think you made it clear you wanted to try and help Martin to win.
I wouldn't call our defence **** either as we managed to defend a 20 ID mass from different incomings and lose 3k land and kill 1.8t

As for attacking SM. we stopped attacking once we got a some land. We had to carry on after as they decided to start attacking us...

But anyways.. I just want to see mails
I was not trying to make fun of you, it's virtually impossible to do anything on a phone.

I've not made any comments in terms of your alliance defence going to war with other alliances as I wasn't invited. All I know is both sides wanted a 1v1, and I had to barge my way just to get some action.

You can all change your nicknames back and stop trying to make fun of me, you can all stop ruining my attacks, you can stop bashing SM and any other alliances into the ground making them quit and you can all learn to respect each other. Then you can apologise, if we make it this far.

Also you can pass on a message to Dax in regards to his false accusations at me harassing his members. I have received lots of abuse and mails from all of your members, in game, Account Mail, and in IRC. I gave one player a piece of my mind and then Dax jumped in as if I've killed someone. I'm not to blame for your alliance harassing me, but you picked the wrong person on the wrong day if you think I'm just going to sit here day after day listening to your trash. Basically just tell Dax to take me off ignore as opposed to mailing my PNaps and adding me to ignore, and then he sends Account Mails and then he gets his whole alliance to change their nicknames making fun of me, so you can send more Account Mails to me.

No, just no.

If you do all of this I will show you everything, and everything I've said will be justified. Do we have a deal?
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.