Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #31
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

I would have kick raped you! Lucky im not leader (In fairness i kick rape everyone)
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
Old 24-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #32
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Hamilton is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
Yea, once again you're a little slow. Already mailed leeroy and explained to him why i did it.
I would love to hear the reason. Don't make me delete you off Xbox Live squire!!

Zhouj, you have no basis for an argument from your original post, really. Even considering Chris_ is in the SAME timezone as Leeroy (unless you've moved abroad) which I find even more surreal. Just no more pranks. The only way this can be resolved is if Chris_ bowed down and kissed his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w...&feature=share
Old 24-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #33
Polo
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Polo has travelled far down Repute Road

It's happened before... http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2924

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
It is absolutely disgusting behaviour and I feel ashamed to be a part of the same community as these players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett
but Polo, the real Polo? he rocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
Finally, Polo is ofc the best mod
Old 24-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #34
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
It's happened before... http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2924

Quote:
It is absolutely disgusting behaviour and I feel ashamed to be a part of the same community as these players.
You know the strangest thing about reading that thread...someone called "Azzer" wrote on it.
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
Old 24-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #35
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochoko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
Then carried on after.. I can't put my phone on silent either as it has my alarm
hm. i think the alarm isn't affected by the silent mode. well, it isn't on my phone. check it out, if you haven't!
It's not linked on iPhones and nearly every other phone I've used.
indeed. alarms work regardless of the volume setting on your iphone. And thank god they do, otherwise i'd have missed countless shifts!

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.

Last edited by Alcibiades; 24-02-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #36
flameharvester
Head Gardener

flameharvester has started the journey down Repute Road

Ahh im on hard on phones new one every 8-9 months by the 4th month I have a phone id never risk silent on my alarms also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!

R42: Flamey Returns - Co-Leader of RSF with recon and shaggy.
R43: The World By storm - Fashionably Late
R44: 3 Toed left foot of an irish rabbit - Leader of Lucky Charms.
R45: hidden horror of the american dream - Flying Ninja Giraffes

The obsession Begins!

"<DaX|HL>: Because I've been told 'oh Flamey this' 'oh Flamey that' for about 3 weeks now"

Icyyy - "I Want to have flameys gay babys"

<Elle> Flamey is the man
Old 24-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #37
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

Retards.

Edit: After reading carefully I'd like to change my statement to:

Retard.

...although zhouj's response also makes him look like one... hmm

Last edited by Dimitar; 24-02-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 24-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #38
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameharvester View Post
Ahh im on hard on phones new one every 8-9 months by the 4th month I have a phone id never risk silent on my alarms also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!
yeah. but sometimes, some people prefer sleeping to getting pranked and/or want to be un-contactable during the night rather than saving troops in a game. those people can hit sleep mode too. now imagine that the abuser pranks them while they are in sleep mode?
Old 25-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #39
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer

willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road

i was pretty shocked that this happened because of leeroy rushing chris... ****ing hell chris grow up. your in rank one alliance ****ing act like it. -10 opinion point. lost all respect for that. cant believe its the same guy who i thought played smartly to beat me at rank 1 distractor last round. i think azzer should punish this act by removing profile awards and statistics from past ids. and a 1 round ban.... didnt the last ones who did it get perma ban. maybe harsh in a dying player base. but still something to deter others from this action as two members of this comunity, maybe three if titadams was being sarcastic, out of the handful that are on the forums...... just dont get it.

and to zouh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouj View Post
Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameharvester View Post
also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!
the fact two members of the comunity dont comprehend this is tragic. zhouj
you should have been drowned at birth if you cant honestly tell the difference? are you in HC or something? or just spooning chris at weekends?

its not being woken up by fair tactics or interesting game play. or the main reason people give out thier numbers to help some of your friends that you like and feel you owe. Its being woken up because one guy has your number and doesnt like being rushd. and if you cant tell how that is so ashamedly different that is to being pranked to help your firends an alliance members, then you are likely to do something just as bad. not only is it potential breach of legal and moral boundries but its also sad thats it is happening for the reason it is happening. pranking rank 2 alliance member[s] becaus they rush you whilst your rank 1!!.....cant you even comprehend howpathetic that is...

and it makes the whole of HC look bad imo, even if its only one sad sad individual. especially as its non adrenalin rushed? eta 4 rpgs sent end of tick. you have tl and sa players, you have harriers that dont die well to rpgs without HD and you have shields. and you are larger than the sender. and have more land to recoup any losses quicker so not only does it show incompetance that not even one harrier or shields or sa or tl could send to kill or flak, if chris didnt want to be woken up. But shows chris and anyone who didnt want to kick him in a pretty bad light....id have kicked him just so he didnt have time to ad my phone number into his phone to prank me in later rounds!

Last edited by willymchilybily; 25-02-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old 25-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #40
Coruba
Harvester

Coruba is more than a nobody... but not by much

Hi All

I am sorry guys but I have to seriously disagree with 99% of the posters on this post.

If you guys want to be contactable and give out your phone numbers in order for your team members to contact you so you can survive an attack which is the positive side to contactability then you should also live with the fact that you gave your number out willingly and therefore should accept the fact that there are players out there and assuming you are not in the same alliance again that will use that number against you. Sorry but you guys have only got yourself to blame.

The simple fact is:

If you don't want to get woken up at night - don't give your phone number out.

Cheers

Coruba

And on a personal note I would not ever knowingly phone people during their night time - I hate doing it when they are online to begin with.
Old 25-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #41
Asmodeous
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Asmodeous has travelled far down Repute RoadAsmodeous has travelled far down Repute Road
Exclamation

I'll be sending Robotic Monstrosities and Government Land Thieves to ALL of HC as soon as I finish locking them!

Old 25-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #42
Davs
Garden Designer

Davs has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruba View Post
Hi All

I am sorry guys but I have to seriously disagree with 99% of the posters on this post.

If you guys want to be contactable and give out your phone numbers in order for your team members to contact you so you can survive an attack which is the positive side to contactability then you should also live with the fact that you gave your number out willingly and therefore should accept the fact that there are players out there and assuming you are not in the same alliance again that will use that number against you. Sorry but you guys have only got yourself to blame.

The simple fact is:

Cheers

Coruba

And on a personal note I would not ever knowingly phone people during their night time - I hate doing it when they are online to begin with.
Just had a nosebleed. Apparently idiocy is so infectious that my brain is leaking from my face...

[17:50] <Ogluk> we all have bad days
[17:50] <Hobbezak> I don't. :/
[17:50] <Hobbezak> I only have awesome days.
[17:50] <Hobbezak> So does Davs.
[17:51] <Elle> Davs is 10x more awesome than you though Hobbs
Old 25-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #43
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Hi All

The simple fact is:

Cheers

Coruba

but it's also sad to realise that some people in this community can't behave like a responsible adult by following the common sense and moral.

but anyway, i think if you really want to sleep or do stuff without being disturbed by this game, just turn your phone off or put it on silent! and well, you can block unknown numbers on your phone too. there are solutions on your end as well if we can't expect others to behave correctly, i guess.
Old 25-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #44
Coruba
Harvester

Coruba is more than a nobody... but not by much

The typical immature response lol - which isn't Yochoko's (to make it crystal clear)
Old 25-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #45
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
whole bunch of stupid ****ing nonsense
You sir, are an idiot.

Numbers are given out on this game as a part of a social contract whereby you agree not to use the numbers for a nefarious purpose. Just as when I give out my email to people I don't expect them to fill my inbox with viruses, spam, or trash. It's part of being a socially valid member of society where your actions do not result in undue harm for others. It's really just plain and simple being polite, and being a mature responsible human being.

Sure, there are risks to handing out your number, I agree there, but it's a little silly to blame it all on him when he's not really doing anything wrong, he just had the unfortunate mistake of misplacing his trust for a moment.

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion