Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Leeroy
Head Gardener

Leeroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pranking

[Edit by Moderator] Thread closed. Bottom line: You can and will be locked in-game if you are caught pranking people purely to get them out of bed. This is a form of harassment and Azzer takes it extremely seriously.

So. As I'm a rushing route I have been attacking HC. They are contactable and get on most of the time

But someone HC members have taken it upon themselves to start pranking myself during my hours of sleep

My alliance pranks me I will respond and get on
But having less than 2 hours sleep due to prank phone calls because they don't like being attacked and using these low tactics to keep myself up is ridiculous

Not only have they openly told me they would carry on but they would also do it to other members of my alliance

So drawing people away from the game is really what HC want to do?

I would like people come on here and defend HC because I would very much like to hear it.

I have reported and said to whoever I will quit this game if this carries on

Shame sad/pathetic people have to ruin it

Last edited by Dark_Angel; 25-02-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 24-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Hamilton is an unknown quantity at this point

People really store names and numbers in their phones onto the next round?

Wow, I keep names in my phone, once round is over, I remove them. But HC have really some lessons to learn. Think back to last round, who was with you then, and has a grudge on you for rushing them? Epic Lulz HC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w...&feature=share
Old 24-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
Angela
Harvester

Angela is more than a nobody... but not by much

Make sure you report it to the phone company and get there number blocked if they find a way around that going to the police for harasment is also another option.

This behaviour suprises me from this person and im not sure why maybe i actually thought he was more grown up than he actually is? but saying that i know 7 year olds who would know better.

It suprises me that HC actually think this behaviour is acceptable as well.
Old 24-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
Steve_God
Official Helper
Garden Designer

Steve_God is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to Steve_God Send a message via Skype™ to Steve_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela View Post
Make sure you report it to the phone company and get there number blocked if they find a way around that going to the police for harasment is also another option.

This behaviour suprises me from this person and im not sure why maybe i actually thought he was more grown up than he actually is? but saying that i know 7 year olds who would know better.

It suprises me that HC actually think this behaviour is acceptable as well.
^^ this.

Report to phone company to block their numbers, or report to police for harassment.

Bringing comedy, humour, grandmas and lube to Bushtarion since Round 5...

"GILFs for Life!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM View Post
I'm team Steve_God.
"[19:44] <@Timmiejj> i vote SG for #1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
how does any of this help steve retain rank 1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by willymchilybily View Post
Ps. Go team steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillie View Post
oh and STEVE - GOD ftw cause he likes grandmas
Old 24-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi

I'm quite annoyed you bring this out as a HC collective thing. As far as you've told me, this is in regard to one member, and as I replied to you in PM I will deal with it when I get a hold of him, and he will stop it. This is the action of a single individual - please do not bring the alliance into this.

Angela/Hamilton: obviously this is not a tactic we adhere to as a unit. This tactic has been used before in previous rounds, with condemnment from the playerbase, admin, and myself when it happened. As I told Leeroy in mail, I will not stand by and watch it happen if it's in my power to stop.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Leeroy
Head Gardener

Leeroy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Dachi View Post
I'm quite annoyed you bring this out as a HC collective thing. As far as you've told me, this is in regard to one member, and as I replied to you in PM I will deal with it when I get a hold of him, and he will stop it. This is the action of a single individual - please do not bring the alliance into this.

Angela/Hamilton: obviously this is not a tactic we adhere to as a unit. This tactic has been used before in previous rounds, with condemnment from the playerbase, admin, and myself when it happened. As I told Leeroy in mail, I will not stand by and watch it happen if it's in my power to stop.
Well you ignored my last mail I sent you, I had 2 pranks from unknown numbers at different times too

Which has been brought to my attention it wasn't my alliance
Chris had stopped by this point

Then carried on after.. I can't put my phone on silent either as it has my alarm
I think you need to look more carefully
Old 24-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi

Well, you basically repeated yourself, and I found no need to mail you back the same thing I wrote the first time. I havn't had the time to talk to himyet, since I got a full day at uni, and he's been afk when I've been on.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road

I'm sure leeroy is just calling HC out as a group (vs the one person) To kick-start action. I know most folks that play this game wouldn't even think about pranking someone for the sole reason of keeping them awake. I do still have a lot of numbers from folks I've played with in previous rounds.

(in my call-history for skype!)

Either way, he's told me that he wasn't going to do it anymore.. It's likely an angry decision made due to a lack of sleep.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Pathetic behavior. Certainly not the first time this has happened nor is it likely to be the last.

I hope HC does the right thing and kicks those responsible. I would certainly not want to be associated, even in the slightest bit, with players who stoop to such pathetic levels. I don't think an apology and a promise to not do it again would be sufficient if I was in charge.

If you are that upset about a game and about being rushed and losing sleep, then you really need to stop playing or stop caring so much. Turn off your damned phone. This is easily solved behavior. This is aimed at those who pranked out of rage, not at leeroy. It's pretty simple. If you get that worked up about this game, then you're doing it wrong. Suicide your troops, delete your ID, take a couple deep breaths and go do something else.

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
Pathetic behavior. Certainly not the first time this has happened nor is it likely to be the last.

I hope HC does the right thing and kicks those responsible. I would certainly not want to be associated, even in the slightest bit, with players who stoop to such pathetic levels. I don't think an apology and a promise to not do it again would be sufficient if I was in charge.

If you are that upset about a game and about being rushed and losing sleep, then you really need to stop playing or stop caring so much. Turn off your damned phone. This is easily solved behavior. This is aimed at those who pranked out of rage, not at leeroy. It's pretty simple. If you get that worked up about this game, then you're doing it wrong. Suicide your troops, delete your ID, take a couple deep breaths and go do something else.
I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc. all of which are numbers of those I used often enough in my alliance to save them in my phone!

When you mailed me this morning saying they pranked you online, I thought you meant they got your on to defend! Utterly disgusting.

I also call for Chris to be kicked for this.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #11
Angela
Harvester

Quote:

Then there is the fact that as far as i can tell he hasnt apoligised and just said to leeroy that he will carry on doing it and to other members as well.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #12
Angela
Harvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Quote:

I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc. all of which are numbers of those I used often enough in my alliance to save them in my phone!

When you mailed me this morning saying they pranked you online, I thought you meant they got your on to defend! Utterly disgusting.

I also call for Chris to be kicked for this.
I would have to totally agree with Martin (yes you saw it here first i agreed with Martin!)
Old 24-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #13
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc.
It's true ... the amount of sexual text messages i get from Martin when I'm not even in his alliance is crazy.

P.s. If this is true and it's just 1 person then i'd agree with Dachi. If it's more than 1 then oh deaaaaaaaaaar.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #14
zhouj
Harvester

zhouj is more than a nobody... but not by much

Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?

Hahaha. My warm, warm sympathies for your desperate and terrible plight.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #15
timtadams
Landscape Designer

timtadams has travelled far down Repute Road

utterly disgraceful. They should be executed. I have a chainsaw, will that suffice as a tool for decapitation?

Seriously

Problem?

R41: Gargantua [1,538,706]
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion