Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Recruitment

Old 09-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road
Default The Boat

Hey all,

I'm just making this recruitment thread so the community knows we're not recruiting! We don't kick members when they die in battle due to poor organization or superior opponents. We have set sail, our motley crew will stay true to the end.

However, if you are seeking a home, I can suggest Adramalech. A link to their recruitment thread is below:

http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6702

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Best recruitment thread ever.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

LOLOLOL.

If only you knew the reason. Il let the person tell you himself.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
Benneh
Super Moderator
Tree Surgeon

Benneh has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Hey all,

I'm just making this recruitment thread so the community knows we're not recruiting! We don't kick members when they die in battle due to poor organization or superior opponents. We have set sail, our motley crew will stay true to the end.

However, if you are seeking a home, I can suggest Adramalech. A link to their recruitment thread is below:

http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6702

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1) nobody has been kicked from Adramalech due to dying in battle.
2) I have requested that I be replaced from the alliance due to being inactive from round start as I've been sick and my laptop is completely screwed right now.
3) As I am playing 100% via my phone, I'm not exactly an awful lot of use to the alliance.
4) You suck simply for jumping ship before round even started.

That is all.

Recents:
R46: DothMotherKnowYouWearethHerDrapes [4559] - Last Action Heroes
R47:trueLAD [319] / Itzcoliuhqui [9623] - Xipetotec (Leader)
R48: Let's get it right this time. [7792] - MADAFAKA (Leader)
R49: Tigers dutty whore. [1601] - Adramalech (Co-Lead)
R53: Where is Azzer [8090] - TAP
R54: Knock Knock. Here comes the cock. [349] - Antisback's Peons (Inactive Leader)
R57: Oh what a Nightmare [9987] - Thai Army Of One
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Why feed the troll? just have a laugh as martin is bored. it's funny. it's forums. there is no defense.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

Don't take it all to heart..!

I jumped ship, shore I did (pun intended), but making up lies about me taking ID lists and stuff, whoever came up with that is naughty because I took and gave out nothing. I'm not saying it was you but I'm going to defend myself against accusations of being a "spy" or whatever. Just wanted to play with some old friends

(get well soon, Benny)
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
avash
Harvester

avash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I jumped ship, shore I did (pun intended), but making up lies about me taking ID lists and stuff, whoever came up with that is naughty because I took and gave out nothing. I'm not saying it was you but I'm going to defend myself against accusations of being a "spy" or whatever. Just wanted to play with some old friends

(get well soon, Benny)
I see, arent me, Garrett and Lukey old friends...i see how it is!

Inactive since.
avash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

Banter
Twigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
Elderveld
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Elderveld is more than a nobody... but not by much

rant
Elderveld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #11
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

Quote:

(get well soon, Benny)
Didn't give out ID's? Phaha yeah, sure.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #12
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:

(get well soon, Benny)
Didn't give out ID's? Phaha yeah, sure.
Having known Martin for a lengthy period of time, and having played with him a couple times, I would have to say it is very out of character for him to give out IDs or any information of any sort to an ally he went to. It's obviously not impossible, but pretty unlikely.

Although when he wants to be (i.e. cares) he can be one sneaky ******* of a devil. Mind you, that was back when there was competition and the game was fun, and *required* an element of deviousness.

*Also, his original post was hilarious, and gave me a chuckle, which is more than I can say for the rest of you. Laugh a little, it'll do you good.

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #13
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

Well when someone from his alliance suddenly knows who I am, it's a bit weird? Considering my ID has been private the whole round and I havent told anyone who I am?
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #14
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

So someone knows your ID = Martin is a spy.

Maybe come up with a bit more evidence next time if you're going to tarnish someone's reputation like that. I've known Martin for a long time and I find it very hard to believe he would "spy" on an alliance these days.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #15
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Martin is a sneaky boy
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Recruitment