Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Old 30-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #91
Its not personal,its Bush
Harvester

Its not personal,its Bush is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
It's sad that you think you're some epic player, yet feel the need to use sleepmode on a daily basis. Not to mention the rage quit part
Its ridiculus how you get that vibe?How else is a solo meant to survive when not online with no naps online Dimitar?

Rage quit came from id spent 11hours of my day stoping gay attacks & realised its no fun.

Was my first round not a being a bribing route & it was boring.

R6 solo,R7 Virustwo,R8 HeartOfAngels,R9 Stargazers,R41 Bribemania,R42 solo,R43 Solo/AnQ,R44 solo ragequit,R45 Solo
Its not personal,its Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #92
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

pfft you didn't stop gay attacks. what you comfort yourself with is laughable. we didn't trigger many times. it's simply foolish to stay when you have a pom pnap last ticking to stop the land grab.

that's the ONLY reason any recalls were made. we would have landed every time we sent lol.

gg. enjoy your free time newbie
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #93
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

Right, what I got from the two posts is:

You spent 11 hours a day playing, and used sleep mode so you don't die when you're offline. They still kill you - they're noobs.

You don't die when you're online, you're in sleep when you're offline, they kill you going into sleep - solos who use sleep shouldn't die.

You rage quit because it wasn't fun being huge, yet you think being huge was a great accomplishment.

"It was always going to happen", yet you found it appropriate to keep wasting your time, being bored, protecting your score and acres until they finally got you.

Sounds a bit scorequeeny
Old 30-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #94
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its not personal,its Bush View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Yep apparently he's taking it personally. One of those who can dish, but not take types.

His death was always going to happen. We've just been incorrectly guessing the sleep tick til last night.
Oh Garrett thaats just silly...so many points im going to number them so you understand & can reply accordingly.

1.HW zeored me once before,i re built and was back rank 19 again in a day or so.
2.Ofcourse it was always going to happen,im the only target for 18 people in the number 1 ranked ally.
3.It was a embarrasement how many attempts it took (i loose count) It came to Martin to message me so you knew when i was going into sleepmode as i wouldnt reply back after we had been talking.

Explanation of 3.-Your AR calcs were a joke,there was no tactics to the attacks they were just non stop.

A big pom defending me always...why not attack with your arsonist instead of sending SA vs pom.Nubs.

Its sad that you had to catch me going into sleepmode to finally land.

love ya byee
...You sending two mobs out and recalling them for no reason at the same time you normally hit sleep mode was how it was worked out. As I told you ingame. So stop ignoring that your mistake/mis-play was what caused you to die.
You also lost no troops attacking which made your AR easy to calculate as all you did was run and get a PoM to save your land. Good solos chuck so much sh*t in their news that you have no idea how much AR they have.
If I was so concerned about keeping my troops, I'd run them befoer hitting sleep mode. As a solo having a high troop count is best. You again hit sleep mode obviously with all your troops home.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #95
Harvester

Suck me...

Private Sent by: [HW] Sun 29th Apr, 2012. 22:29:11 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
hehe, I have passed on my thoughts to a couple about your AR, unfortunatly those without intelligence have been sending at you thus far. I'm more keeping an eye on things. I run my alliance better when I know what people are up to and who is about and what them people are up to.

Private Sent by: [HW] Sun 29th Apr, 2012. 22:12:13 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
Me wrote:
, ID wrote:
Me wrote:
Enough with the spys!What do you wanna know and ill tell you?

1. When you're offline
2. If you're going to hit sleep
3. If my alliance mates are intelligent enough to actually take your land
4. Who you actually are seeing as you've changed your username and gone private

With 3% AR...

Thu 8th Sep, year 2. Early hours Government incoming defences
Mon 5th Sep, year 2. Midnight Government incoming defences
Sat 13th Aug, year 2. Early hours Government incoming defences
International Comma of Angst Day, year 2, Noon, Government incoming defences

R6 solo,R7 Virustwo,R8 HeartOfAngels,R9 Stargazers,R41 Bribemania,R42 solo,R43 Solo/AnQ,R44 solo ragequit,R45 Solo

Last edited by Martin; 30-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old 30-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #96
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

We need to focus on one bit at a time it seems. ONE SO player had been sending at you who has the maths abilities of a child.

You still died because you got outclassed.
Old 30-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #97
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

none of those AR govt defenses are from me or tana. thanks for playing.
Old 30-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #98
Harvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
We need to focus on one bit at a time it seems. ONE SO player had been sending at you who has the maths abilities of a child.

Grade A ballbag.What is classy about sending at a solo +2 in sleepmode!?

If you had beat me and my pom nap on the last tick fair enough.

And Garrett/boyfriend that is yours

Thu 8th Sep, year 2. Early hours Recalled Hostiles
*** [] recalled 104,500,000 people that were sent to attack you.
Thu 8th Sep, year 2. Early hours Government incoming defences
Helicopters flew in overhead, dropping lines down around our land. Figures dressed in black, faces covered with balaclavas, dropped down the lines, assault rifles strapped to their backs. We couldn't be sure how many SAS there were.

Old 30-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #99
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

sorry no. that was just tana sending by herself blindly and had nothing to do with me

and for someone who's title is 'it's not personal' you are entirely too emotionally invested.

ty for being such an entertaining target and rage quitter. almost the most fun i've had this round.

Last edited by Garrett2; 30-04-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 30-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #100
CFalcon
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

CFalcon is starting to catch people's eyesCFalcon is starting to catch people's eyes
Send a message via MSN to CFalcon

Why is it that this comes to mind when reading this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8
Moose-Samurai-Sadomasochism-Judgement-Tsunami-Leftovers-TheGovernment-Spiderpig-AverageJoes-Redemption-Salacious-KHaoS-Inimical-Chance-Enmity-KHaoS-NOMW-dRage Quit-Kleptomaniacs -Al'Tuin-TBA-PW-HeartCollectors
Lords of The North/Le Loup des Mers of Imperieuse/General Craufurd of the Light Division/The 95th Rifles/Darkshine/The Old Man of the Mountains/MK Ultra/Jarl Ragnar/Wyrd bid ful araed/Ultima Ratio Regum/Winter Is Coming/Forth Eorlingas/Now for Wrath. Now For Ruin
CFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #101
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Obviously hypnotising you into being stupid enough to basically inform us when you were hitting sleep mode and tricking you into leaving your units home?

You tried to avoid dying, and you died. Outclassed?

Normally I will understand people being frustrated about losing/dying etc. but I think deleting and having a hissy fit and then creating an alliance, publically as you did just to try and insult me is totally childish. Which means you really do not deserve a constructive response because in summary, you tried and failed. You lost.

............./.. /)
............/....//
......._.../..._//
...../.../..../...\
.././.../..../..../.|_
(.(....(....(..../.)..)
.\................\/.../
..\................. /
....\..............(
......\.............\
..........PWNED......
Old 30-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #102
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:

Grade A ballbag.What is classy about sending at a solo +2 in sleepmode!
when you are a very high rank solo, you are probably the only solo target your inc could reach. this kinda thing happens alllllllllll the time and you should expect it to happen when you get within the reach of certain big players. for hitting sleep mode too, you need to be really really cuatious about 'when'. corresponding with someone through ingame mails should stop a long time before hitting sleep mode. change the time to hit sleep mode every night. butttttttt even if you do that, you should expect more to get caught after hitting sleep mode to prepare yourself not to be discouraged by it than to think you'll be always entering sleep mode safely! continuing and rising back means more than being high ranked briefly imo. :X
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #103
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yochoko View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Grade A ballbag.What is classy about sending at a solo +2 in sleepmode!
when you are a very high rank solo, you are probably the only solo target your inc could reach. this kinda thing happens alllllllllll the time and you should expect it to happen when you get within the reach of certain big players. for hitting sleep mode too, you need to be really really cuatious about 'when'. corresponding with someone through ingame mails should stop a long time before hitting sleep mode. change the time to hit sleep mode every night. butttttttt even if you do that, you should expect more to get caught after hitting sleep mode to prepare yourself not to be discouraged by it than to think you'll be always entering sleep mode safely! continuing and rising back means more than being high ranked briefly imo. :X
This. Yochoko. +643

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #104
Harvester

Was far from a hissy fit,just a funny alliance name.

At the end of the day the game is not fair for solos,no matter what you say.

And I refuse to join a **** ally.

Old 30-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #105
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Quote:
Was far from a hissy fit,just a funny alliance name.

At the end of the day the game is not fair for solos,no matter what you say.

And I refuse to join a **** ally.
To join a non-**** ally you have to prove to those who lead them that you are worth recruiting. However, you and I have had this conversation and I see little point circulating in that same circle.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics