Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsend9701 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
Tbh, you could easily split Kiwifruit into two allies of 10 (Yellow Kiwifruit & Green Kiwifruit), and would still win.
lol if we did that u would loose ur best players
"two allies of 10" - and how would that happen while maintaining only players 10 in each ally?

If you're going to try and troll, at least do it properly mate
who was trying to troll? just trying to point out that if we did spilt into 2 allies half ur ally would want to join both of the alliances, theres no trollin in that at all
thats not really true.. i'd be surprised if 5 people wanted to leave to join 2 fruity alliances.. maybe DA, he's pretty fruity.. (just kidding mate.. <3!)
Old 16-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #122
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Hamilton is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Kiwi made up of the Charades members from last round?

Only because they have the same instincts of their memorable attacks on EH last round...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij89w...&feature=share
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #123
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road

as a matter of fact.. yes, there are a lot of charades members in there. I can name at least 5 of the top of my head.. which is something for someone who didn't pay attention to the round last round
Old 16-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #124
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Victim Kiwi [7] Attacking 64,000,000 ETA 5 ticks
Victim Kiwi [6] Attacking 109,250,000 ETA 5 ticks
Victim Kiwi [5] Attacking 192,549,436 ETA 4 ticks
Victim Kiwi [4] Attacking 163,050,000 ETA 3 ticks
Victim Kiwi [3] Attacking 90,500,000 ETA 2 ticks
Victim Kiwi [2] Attacking 93,049,612 ETA 1 tick
Victim Kiwi [1] Attacking 110,129,115 Att. for 3 ticks
Total Incoming: 822,528,163 hostile

Never knew 300/400 acres was so hard to come by...

Old 16-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #125
timthetyrant
Head Gardener

timthetyrant is more than a nobody... but not by much

the noobs even got two ppl on one tick, can't even train properly. Shows what it takes to win when the rank 1 alliance cant even train ppl properly

from fun->not so fun
dRAGE QUIT,Pee-wee's Playhouse,RSF,CoyoteUgly,YochokoWantsChuChu,Alcoholics Anonymous,Grandes Cojones,BlondeAngels,Old Farts,Noobs,The Turtle Moves, ThermodynamicTorch......Hypnotoad
timthetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #126
Rowan
Harvester

Rowan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by timthetyrant View Post
the noobs even got two ppl on one tick, can't even train properly. Shows what it takes to win when the rank 1 alliance cant even train ppl properly
Pretty sad attempt at trolling but tell me, if it's oh-so-easy why aren't you schooling us all? Please, teach all of us the secrets of this game oh wise one.

Also @Andy or whatever, I think you'll find that when 5/6 of your targets (none of which are usually above 35%) are in sleep mode, a few hundred acres are really quite hard to come by.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #127
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

Pretty sad attempt at trolling but tell me, if it's oh-so-easy why aren't you schooling us all? Please, teach all of us the secrets of this game oh wise one.

Also @Andy or whatever, I think you'll find that when 5/6 of your targets (none of which are usually above 35%) are in sleep mode, a few hundred acres are really quite hard to come by.
It's Hamilton/Any but yea, I find it hard to believe that one target with 4k land is the only option Kiwi has in TDA. There are other tactical approaches that could be used, I believe anyway, but it just seems when the FTW ally stretches ahead, those following can only be bothered to follow and pinch 300 acres when other attacks could be launched elsewhere.

I just hate the see alliances launching 7/8 player waves on 1 player. But if Kiwi can't look beyond a few players in sleepmode then too bad.

Old 16-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #128
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
That was really witty DA, I think you should take that kind of material on the road.
I like

Also yes, we are mainly charades, 16 of us i think...or at one point anyway mixed with few others
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #129
Steve_God
Official Helper
Garden Designer

Steve_God is more than a nobody... but not by much

Given my alliance is Rank 2, and only has 4 Members in the Top 40, I guess there are a lot of solo players they're avoiding hitting

Bringing comedy, humour, grandmas and lube to Bushtarion since Round 5...

"GILFs for Life!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM View Post
I'm team Steve_God.
"[19:44] <@Timmiejj> i vote SG for #1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
how does any of this help steve retain rank 1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by willymchilybily View Post
Ps. Go team steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillie View Post
oh and STEVE - GOD ftw cause he likes grandmas
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #130
Rowan
Harvester

Rowan is an unknown quantity at this point

Also @Tim and Andy

The resistance are such amazing players, they rush people who have all their troops at ally HQ.

Good job boys, that'll show 'em!

Not that I'm actually here to be like "LOL UR TEH SUX" because hardly anyone is actually amazingly LOLCRAP at this game (That I've seen anyway) but it's pretty rich to pick on one tiny details (Which consider it was at ETA5 was probably a miscommunication and was fixed, but of course you wouldn't show that) and then have even bigger errors on your end.

Just saiyan.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #131
Godsend9701
Harvester

Godsend9701 is more than a nobody... but not by much

1st of all Steve God ur a wank, 2 10 man alliances? if we were to spilt 100 people will want to join both alliances, 10 man alliances cant be maintained any more, not when theres 4/5 alliances with 20 people each out to get u.

2nd - we attack in waves cuz we dont like sending 5 or more on the same tick unlike some people who have in past rounds (u all know who u are "Noobies")
so whats wrong with a wave/train? that way u have a chance to stop it or some of it.

and 3rd - u all are saying that we are the only alliance thats FTW, thats true, but if we wernt and there was only "FTF" alliances playing dont tell me you wouldnt take it by being more active more contactable and doing what it takes by being rank 1, cuz if u do ur a load of ****.

PS AndyCrotty mis communication happens all the time, u guys should know u F-up on the Resistance didnt u?

so how about u all stop QQin about how we do things, remember how u all have done it in the pass and think about what could come next.
Godsend9701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #132
Godsend9701
Harvester

Godsend9701 is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOfFire View Post
Quote:
That was really witty DA, I think you should take that kind of material on the road.
I like

Also yes, we are mainly charades, 16 of us i think...or at one point anyway mixed with few others
Bloody u and ur kicking power

/me hides
Godsend9701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #133
Hamilton
Tree Surgeon

Godsend, I've participated in a FTW alliance with LO in R19, a long time ago where these actions were not in practice. And the resistance, I was getting drunk so means nothing to me. However, my point really just is elaborating on what Rank 1 alliances have the tendancy to do nowadays, and that is to mass wave. Yes Charades (Rank 2) last round did it, but it is just summing up the incapabilities and laziness of the FTW alliances, seeing as there is only 1 every round.

I'm not moaning, it's hard to tell whether I am textually, but just stressing a mere point of annoyance in game.

Old 16-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #134
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOfFire View Post
Quote:
I like

Bloody u and ur kicking power

/me hides
You are close to being kicked as it is
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #135
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
10 man alliances cant be maintained any more, not when theres 4/5 alliances with 20 people each out to get u..
I didn't realise the resistance was so dedicated

No worries guys, we've got this one sorted. Kiwifroobs can't repel firepower of that magnitude.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics