Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #76
CFalcon
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

CFalcon is starting to catch people's eyesCFalcon is starting to catch people's eyes
Send a message via MSN to CFalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen
Yet nobody dare say anything because said players get offended for being called no life freaks (which it is, in fact what you are)
Quote:
Or maybe it's lack of sleep and Bushtarion, who knows.
Quote:
bashing/waving for 20 hours non stop will make yourselves look like complete and utter smeg-heads
Quote:
You simply cannot justify 20 hours of bashing/waving on my alliance
Quote:
I judged you all last round when you came at my inactive Puppets ass with your active RPG one.
Quote:
I mean, it really is just an online web based text game. What is it about this game that makes you feel the need to spend 10-15 hours a day online
Quote:
Oh no wait, you'd only deprive yourself of 20-40 hours sleep each week, that's totally fine, you're a MAN, you're THE MAN...you can handle it.
It's easy enough to see why I might think you oppose activity as well as contactability.

But I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong (something I've never seen you do Zaheen). This quote below does show that you're more against contactability than activity.

Quote:
If they are genuinely online then it's completely fine I guess (annoying still, but at least they were genuinely online - and it's not somebody else dictating for them), but if they are called up from being offline/sleeping, I really think that this ruins everything. There is no way of knowing if they are online or not, but when I send at somebody knowing damn certain they are offline, only to find they magically appear online at ATT For 3, I just think what a loser.
Although I can't for the life of me work out why you'd be for activity but against contactibility. They both have the same result (people always available to defend) but one allows people to have lives outside of the game, and the other does not. It intrigues me that you favour the no-life option.

As far as I'm concerned activity and contactibility are the same thing.
Moose-Samurai-Sadomasochism-Judgement-Tsunami-Leftovers-TheGovernment-Spiderpig-AverageJoes-Redemption-Salacious-KHaoS-Inimical-Chance-Enmity-KHaoS-NOMW-dRage Quit-Kleptomaniacs -Al'Tuin-TBA-PW-HeartCollectors
Lords of The North/Le Loup des Mers of Imperieuse/General Craufurd of the Light Division/The 95th Rifles/Darkshine/The Old Man of the Mountains/MK Ultra/Jarl Ragnar/Wyrd bid ful araed/Ultima Ratio Regum/Winter Is Coming/Forth Eorlingas/Now for Wrath. Now For Ruin
Old 07-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #77
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

Delete

Last edited by Zaheen; 07-09-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Double Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #78
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeR View Post
So then i actually pwned you and got it personally for you!
Wohoo, i won then!

PWNEDD, noob.
You suicided all round so you could farm Honour and Fame from bots.

WELL DONE FeR YOU ARE THE MAN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFalcon View Post
Although I can't for the life of me work out why you'd be for activity but against contactibility. They both have the same result (people always available to defend) but one allows people to have lives outside of the game, and the other does not. It intrigues me that you favour the no-life option.
I'm getting quite annoyed CFalcon, everytime I come back here there is you keeping a life time supply of some of my quotes posted different days, weeks and months on different topics in reply to different people. I'm getting frustrated, not because you are right - because you're dragging on a pointless argument like a dumbass. Why don't you just admit you are wrong right now and stfu then?

Yes, so you're out with friends/at your job/sleeping/at uni/watching tv with your family friends and you get a phone call (text even) saying "quick, come online you got inc" - what do you tell them?

"Oh you guys I got to go for a moment, I have to log into Bushtarion and save my dudez!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFalcon View Post
As far as I'm concerned activity and contactibility are the same thing.
Like your mentality, total and utter smeg.

You play a game for the fun of the time you spend on the game, not for your success, rank and glory you can get from the game without actually playing it? By every action, every battle, every move...and reasons for all the above. No point feeding bullshit lines like "Oh ever though we bashed your alliance because of the way you speak on the forums".

You play like that every smegging round you smeg-heads, I came back out of retirement to prove my point, that you no life fags have killed the player base - and none of you have the guts to admit it.

Maybe it's different for you, you're probably one of those idiotic morons who macros to 99 in every skill in an RPG then walk around saying "ALL HAIL, I AM THE MAN".

Last edited by Zaheen; 07-09-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #79
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

This is getting ridiculous. You're acting like a child, Zaheen.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #80
Hobbezak
Tree Surgeon

Hobbezak has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Maybe it's different for you, you're probably one of those idiotic morons who macros to 99 in every skill in an RPG then walk around saying "ALL HAIL, I AM THE MAN".
See, the problem with you, more than what you say, is how you say it. No one will ever listen to someone who takes a general argument and turns it personal. I'm reading this from an objective point of view, and I'm having a hard time reading what you want to say through the personal assaults and general aggression.

Also, I must say, CF made valid points when he quoted you. It may be aggravating for you to see how he got you on your own words, but objectively, he managed to prove his points brilliantly without resorting to personal insults.
"I've actually never seen him play well. Lots of scorequeening, land and flak whoring. Not that we've played often, but i've rarely heard good things other than he provides for amusement"<alcibiades on Hobbezak>

i got kicked out of Discworld for being inactive... atsanjose
Old 07-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #81
CFalcon
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

CFalcon is starting to catch people's eyesCFalcon is starting to catch people's eyes
Send a message via MSN to CFalcon

I made a serious post admitting I was wrong on something, and then asked you a question, thinking that perhaps we'd got past the name calling and could move on with a grown up discussion. I'm glad you reacted maturely and didn't just flame. Oh wait....

And I have no idea what macroing to 99 means. I've never played an RPG.

The point, if you're willing to debate properly, was why is being active acceptable while being contactable isn't? They're basically the same thing. Lets see if you can respond to that question properly instead of insulting me.

I would also recommend you read this thread, before you use the word 'skill' again: http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668
Moose-Samurai-Sadomasochism-Judgement-Tsunami-Leftovers-TheGovernment-Spiderpig-AverageJoes-Redemption-Salacious-KHaoS-Inimical-Chance-Enmity-KHaoS-NOMW-dRage Quit-Kleptomaniacs -Al'Tuin-TBA-PW-HeartCollectors
Lords of The North/Le Loup des Mers of Imperieuse/General Craufurd of the Light Division/The 95th Rifles/Darkshine/The Old Man of the Mountains/MK Ultra/Jarl Ragnar/Wyrd bid ful araed/Ultima Ratio Regum/Winter Is Coming/Forth Eorlingas/Now for Wrath. Now For Ruin
Old 07-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #82
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Things getting too personal towards the end of this thread / recent posts have little to do with OP.

If anyone wants to do discuss more recent ideas please create a new thread. Ta.

Last edited by Dark_Angel; 07-09-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes