Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Old 27-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #136
Melnibone
Head Gardener

Melnibone is an unknown quantity at this point

Emmm no deal with the fact that 3 alliances with more land score and troops cant finish the job the brs's have shown their capable of doing

what you mean is you need someone to die so you can keep your troops to go for the win once youve used the other alliances lethals to do the job your 3 alliances are perfectly capable of doing but are afraid to as then you wont win

as Old Fart said plant those seed stockpiles and actually go for RRR instead of blaming others for your inadequacies
Melnibone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #137
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Many people share "my" goals, Melni, as do many of your alliance members.

Look - I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that it is deplorable for OF not to be helping "the cause". You're handing RRR the win. That is my view. Deal with it :/
Are you honestly retarted on just ignoring the last few posts of me and Melni?!?!

1. We don't care who wins
2. We don't particularly trust you
3. We are FTF not FTW

Lastly again, i make this point...Add up the scores of the "Real resistance" (as your not including us)

Aili + S2N + Enmity = Bigger in score/land/members than RRR. Why do you need us? Why are we stopping the resistance? We are not attacking you guys, or getting in your way! And sometimes we do send!

Maybe if you all actually sent your lethals and stayed on your attacks you may get somewhere! Sending lethals may help beat RRR, not sending 60% or something.

Lastly...Why is it our job to help resistance if we don't want?!? The more you moan like a school yard *****, the less i am personally inclined to help TBA alliances win!
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #138
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Look - I'm entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that it is deplorable for OF not to be helping "the cause". You're handing RRR the win.
And if they helped kill RRR they would be handing someone else the win.
Old 27-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #139
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

IoF, I don't really care what your reasons are for not helping - In truth I couldnt care less.

Stop wasting your time providing us all with excuses
Old 27-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #140
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

Quote:
IoF, I don't really care what your reasons are for not helping - In truth I couldnt care less.

Stop wasting your time providing us all with excuses
Oh it seems you have finally seen that we are right and your making a cock out of yourself!!

We don't care about helping TBA win the round funnily!!

Ok DA, say we did help...We took RRR out...what would happen next?

4 alliances evenly sized roughly. I'm pretty sure the JJ and Twig n00b block would come out and you would smash OF and Aili...Funnily, i couldn't give a monkeys at bringing that on!
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
Old 27-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #141
Melnibone
Head Gardener

for someone that doesnt care your posting a lot

hence my earlier 'retard' comment
Old 27-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #142
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

omgawd - people are still talking about TBA. Get over TBA Jesus christ :/

[edit] I'm a forum mod, Melni, its ma job to be here a lot

Also, I don't take "retard" particularly badly, but like I said - if you want to get personal - Please PM me - rather than attention whoring in public.
Old 27-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #143
Matthew
BANNED
Harvester

Matthew has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
I was co-leading Fail, had RL issues and dropped play altogether.

Pinpower was co-leader - I left Fail in his capable hands - however due to very many variables the alliance failed.

Thats about it really.
Lol no. You led fail. you can try and say it was a joint thing with pinpower but the fact of the matter is you still caused the alliance to fall and removing 20 capable players from the resistance.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #144
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Quote:
I was co-leading Fail, had RL issues and dropped play altogether.

Pinpower was co-leader - I left Fail in his capable hands - however due to very many variables the alliance failed.

Thats about it really.
Lol no. You led fail. you can try and say it was a joint thing with pinpower but the fact of the matter is you still caused the alliance to fall and removing 20 capable players from the resistance.
There wasnt a "resistance" at the time Fail. fell/I quit. There was Fail. half-attacking and failing horribly with some input from S2N/Enmity/Ail (but very little, overall)

Part of the reason Fail fell so badly was the fact that it was the flagship resistance alliance at the beginning, and it took the most losses at a time it was not wise to do so.
Old 27-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #145
Hobbezak
Tree Surgeon

Hobbezak has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnibone View Post
for someone that doesnt care your posting a lot

hence my earlier 'retard' comment
For someone who "tries not to get personal with people", you do flame a lot.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Also:
@IoF: Friendly my bum, I've seen this round:
1. Melni going into flamemode on 99% of his posts (statistics might be made up).
2. Wacky going into flamemode on everyone who doesn't agree with his suggestions.
3. The "OF"-account flaming away quite nicely as well.

@Lukey: You seem to define "best alliance" on a few criteria, one being "always attacking together". I just wonder, shouldn't "the best ally" be able to attack on its own? Or am I confusing best ally with best player?
"I've actually never seen him play well. Lots of scorequeening, land and flak whoring. Not that we've played often, but i've rarely heard good things other than he provides for amusement"<alcibiades on Hobbezak>

i got kicked out of Discworld for being inactive... atsanjose
Hobbezak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #146
Melnibone
Head Gardener

see even fail who you led feel your a joke.... and ive yet to see anyone posting supporting you and your 'theories' forum mod does not give you a reason to make up nonsense and then label it as your job

anything else youd like to add to make you look even lamer than you look already?
Old 27-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #147
Matthew
BANNED
Harvester

Matthew has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnibone View Post
see even fail who you led feel your a joke.... and ive yet to see anyone posting supporting you and your 'theories' forum mod does not give you a reason to make up nonsense and then label it as your job

anything else youd like to add to make you look even lamer than you look already?
Who from fail. thinks DA is a joke? I agree with everything he has said about you and your alliance being nothing more than an iranian vagina scab. I am just trying to flame him.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #148
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

Quote:
omgawd - people are still talking about TBA. Get over TBA Jesus christ :/
Funnily DA, no one is ever going to forget what you guys did! And helping you is never going to be my top priority!!

And I'm sorry but DA, you just lost any of my help or willingness to motivate the alliance i'm in to help you! Congratz
Old 27-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #149
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Melni, anything further please address me in PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoF
And I'm sorry but DA, you just lost any of my help or willingness to motivate the alliance i'm in to help you! Congratz
Lulz. For the second time in this thread, *shock*, *horror*.
Old 27-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #150
Martin
Super Moderator
Garden Designer

Martin has travelled far down Repute RoadMartin has travelled far down Repute Road

Resistance isn't won with handbags ladies, pull out the heels and start clobbering!
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics