Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion

Old 04-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Its not personal,its Bush
Harvester

Its not personal,its Bush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default R46 discussion

So what's the crack?Have LAH won this round?

I noticed there's 3 big solos who were sitting in top ten which is great/bizarre..

Interested to know what's going on

R6 solo,R7 Virustwo,R8 HeartOfAngels,R9 Stargazers,R41 Bribemania,R42 solo,R43 Solo/AnQ,R44 solo ragequit,R45 Solo
Its not personal,its Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Er yeah, there's a 'resistance'. We always assumed that would be the case with Martin/Ed/Nitrous/etc below us.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its not personal,its Bush View Post

I noticed there's 3 big solos who were sitting in top ten which is great/bizarre..
not really. solos that help 1 faction or another tend to not be touched until there is a clear victor. then those pesky solos will be put in their place.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #4
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Quote:

not really. solos that help 1 faction or another tend to not be touched until there is a clear victor. then those pesky solos will be put in their place.
/shakes fist

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
Slavi
Harvester

Slavi is more than a nobody... but not by much

Kill 'em all !
R47 Those blunts of these days [9631] Slash and Burn
R48 7DaysWithoutPunsMakesOneWeak [5368] Transmogrification
R54 UsedToBeAddictedToSoapButImCleanNow [9767] Cool Story Bro
R55 name [9640] The Life-Raft
R56 1manwithnoweaponatwarbutiamanarmy [7262] ScallyWags
http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...php?Nick=Slavi
Slavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #6
Elderveld
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Elderveld is more than a nobody... but not by much

La resistance!! they have sent 2 attacks now. We lost some land, but we killed shitloads of them.

Those solo's will just be there temp. They are no real threat, gives u something to deal whit

Killing them hasnt been verry succesfull, other than a suicide hit from zaheen & co.
A retall on them showed wat true spirit zaheen and his minions have... wich resulted in his friends trying to trigger on zaheen when he was all-out!

id's/nick's have been noted, you know who you are. Do not let it happen again!
Elderveld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
Slavi
Harvester

anyway the fun is over ... LAH won the round and now we are all waiting for the round end ...

P.S.
and please dont mess me in some intrigues with Zaheen and other people ... yesterday I was rushing SM ... Zaheen offered me to make some attacks on LAH I agreed cause sitting in top30 with AR 4% and waiting for somebody to zero me is not my game playing ... thats why I asked Zaheen and Tash to not recall and stay for the show ... and yes we got pwned ... but i was fun

about that piggy triggering -> send attack and recall in the same tick is it a intensional triggering - don't think so ... thats all i have to say

Last edited by Slavi; 05-10-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavi View Post
Zaheen offered me to make some attacks on LAH I agreed cause sitting in top30 with AR 4% and waiting for somebody to zero me is not my game playing
uh.... it was a daft decision to stay imo. you don't earn much AR on attacks. what you need as a solo is a high AR to continue to keep lands and troops. sitting in top 30 and not playing for a few days so someone will kill you (which inevitably happens soon enough) is the wisest thing to do when you play solo, though. yes, solo playstyle is that relaxing!! :p but now you gave out your AR%, you can expect some incs and the game becomes more fun/exciting for you perhaps :p the times when top allies are busy fighting each other, you can just sit and relax, tech up, can even make some dishonourable attacks to gain lands for the loss that is coming!
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Slavi
Harvester

I don't like to sit and relax want some action and kills ... doesn't matter which troops will be dead ... I love the beautiful BR with a lot of kills and blood
Old 05-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

i'm saying those times will definitely come! dying early round and having to spent money on extra troops delay the tech. and the time to have fun distances away. on top of that, not much AR gained. if you die home, you at least hit up 90% AR in exchange of all or most of your troops that guarantees less incs and stock up seeds while farming lands at a low rank. if you don't gain AR, even if you are low, and if people have seen how you died (not home), you'll have more incs, harder time to keep lands and troops. i can tell from my experience of playing solo, the mid round to the end is the most fun time IF you have troops and decent lands!
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
Slavi
Harvester

anyway I've already done my develops and i dont think to research any P-units ... cause I am not putting real money in dead game but thank you for the advices I will keep them in mind
Old 05-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #12
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
I don't like to sit and relax want some action and kills ... doesn't matter which troops will be dead ... I love the beautiful BR with a lot of kills and blood
that's why you made a public 'free land' alliance and then went into sleep mode.

all I can say is 'lol' and disregard anything else you say.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #13
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Quote:
that's why you made a public 'free land' alliance and then went into sleep mode.

Grab a napkin Slavi, because you just got served!

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:35 AM   #14
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Quote:

Or maybe it's because he doesn't want to be 0'd due to not being able to send out for free land?

It's okay, I understand you're probably just mad because you can't get his land now. Or you're just trolling because you have nothing better to do.

Quote:
So what's the crack?Have LAH won this round?

Interested to know what's going on
LAH cheated at the start by farming their solo friends to boost the alliance with land. The slackers in the alliance were replaced with said solos that were doing well, meaning that randomly these targets changed from being great targets to very bad ones.

This caused myself to fail 45/50 land grabs on the first weekend. I've never had a record this bad before. My friends thought I was just being paranoid and well, I know I am the unluckiest player when it comes to land at the start, I decided to dig a little deeper into things. Naturally I was one of the first to spies, beaten only by Martin and Max due to be falling asleep but I managed to find this, instantly:

Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Morning (276 ticks ago) Defending Bend over and let me 'BANK' you up [X]
Battle Report - Defending Bend over and let me 'BANK' you up [X]
[close] 2,000,000 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 1,676,984 hostile staff.
[close] 1,900,000 allied Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 8,084,185 hostile staff.
[close] 2,000,000 allied Yob attacked, disabling 193,551 hostile staff.
[close] 45,280 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 230 land. [97] tree. [102] bush. [16] flower. [15] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 9,761,169 enemies distracted.
Disabled: 193,551 enemies disabled.

Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Dawn (277 ticks ago) Defending Bend over and let me 'BANK' you up [X]
Since there was nothing going on, we started to bluetooth each other funny pictures. It was going great until Azzer sent us a photo of himself.

Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Early hours (278 ticks ago) Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Early hours (278 ticks ago) Unknown
We were unable to get any specific data on this news.
Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Early hours (278 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 6,000,000 people from Victor Stone [X] will arrive to attack you.
Mon 7th Jun, year 1. Early hours (278 ticks ago) Defending Bend over and let me 'BANK' you up [X]
We went down to the pub to have a pint and a fight, since not a lot was happening here.

Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Evening (279 ticks ago) Unknown
Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Morning (282 ticks ago) Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Morning (282 ticks ago) Unknown
Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Dawn (283 ticks ago) Unknown
Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Early hours (284 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 10,000,000 people from Nanomnomnom [X] will arrive to attack you.
Sun 6th Jun, year 1. Early hours (284 ticks ago) Unknown
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Evening (285 ticks ago) Unknown
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Afternoon (286 ticks ago) Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Afternoon (286 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 6,500,000 people from Victor Stone [X] will arrive to attack you.
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Noon (287 ticks ago) Unknown
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Morning (288 ticks ago) Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Morning (288 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 10,000,000 people from Nanomnomnom [X] will arrive to attack you.
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Dawn (289 ticks ago) Unknown
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Dawn (289 ticks ago) Unknown
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Early hours (290 ticks ago) Staff Recalled.
Staff Recalled.
Sat 5th Jun, year 1. Early hours (290 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 6,500,000 people from Victor Stone [X] will arrive to attack you.
Fri 4th Jun, year 1. Evening (291 ticks ago) Unknown
Fri 4th Jun, year 1. Afternoon (292 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles

_____

Pretty much this is how you see it. Me sending 1 out of 50 my attacks and the Rank 1 LAH player at the time was triggering me with his CGs, recalling as I was to trigger me again so he could land, intentionally waited for me to be ETA 3 to send. I have proof that it was him and others, but sadly I could not save the proof because spies didn't come out for a full week.

They are in denial if they say this is just coincidence. Me and a few other great players caught them too, this report I saved is just one occurrence of me owning them but there are many where I just hit send and hit Police even with a 90% AR Mod calculation, only to find 2 ticks later the ID lost land. This happened so many times I knew something fishy was going on. So, not only are they cheating land, but they still couldn't keep up with me. What can I say? I am lucky? Flukey? What? Him triggering me with CGs, and stalking my targets meant he can bypass any target with the OP CG unit, and I have to wait for AR Mod decrease, at which point they would send behind me on the same targets, and ruin me.

I went to the Zoo on Saturday, and my phone battery died within 1 hour - which was strange, I wanted to take pictures of animals but couldn't, so instead I drove a beast car. Regardless when I got back I found myself farmed from the top 5 down to 400 acres. 400...who farms people down that much? Anyway, like I do every round I stole 3k acres by the end of the night and I was exposed.

This is the most pathetic round I have ever played in, and they will all post here and troll me now because I exposed them but I do not make up lies, and I am always right about everything. They just cannot accept the fact I know about their dirty little schemes. They suck a lot of balls, mostly each others at night - so don't even bother attacking them with any great force as they will just run away every time. Just play your own game and delete when you're bored. Good luck, if you want any advice on your routes or anything just mail one of the high solo players and the message will come to me. I am not an Official Helper, but I will teach you all how to combat the top alliance bashing, if you annoy them enough they will stop. If you want to learn how to annoy them, get in touch with me.

I know they will all quote this last line now, and ignore all the evidence and facts, so I'll make it easy for them by making it red. Just so you know, intentionally triggering a solo is abuse of game mechanics and is against the EULA. Now that you have tried to do it to me over 50 times, I have noted this in my memory block, it will stay there until I die. Dax mailed Max telling me not to bash SM and that it's all bad and everything, and him and his alliance have bashed them into the ground now, half of them have quit.

Piggying however, that is legit and that is allowed. If you ever see anybody send on me with you guys then don't bother mailing me, chances are they are just random piggies and well, if you don't like it then learn to send ETA 5 and not ETA 7. Right now, due to my survival abilities I am high ranked so none of you could be sending +1 or +2 so incoming piggies shouldn't be a problem.

Canoodles put up a good few fights but their leader is going through a lot of IRL issues right now, and is unable to step up to the table. Martin is just busy with IRL life, and Twigley can't get on at work apparently. I falsely accused him of being a spy but I was just giving him a piece of my mind when he accused me of being a multi. So yeah, as it is now...LAH thinking they own but there was no FTW alliance this time except them. And they had to cheat all the way just to get it as well.

The top 3 solos are me and my PNaps, Tash is a random I met last round and he's a very talented player. I knew with a bit of oiling I could get him into another Polo in a matter of weeks, and this is what I am doing. Max is Max, I'd be nothing without him but I'm everything with him.

That's all for now Stargazer, if you want to make an ID then I suggest you make SA, because the top alliance have 5 Thug, 5 Robotics, 5 Military and 5 PoM. So an SA player could virtually ruin half their alliance by themselves, surely a group of them would be interesting indeed. Just be careful of being distracted by the PoM players, and watch out for PA/Tyrants, but to be honest they like to fake defend a lot anyway, they like to send loads of Attack Dogs to failed defence, and when all this fails they will ring each other up in the middle of virtually anything and run their troops (I won't expose that gross situation from previous rounds).

I promised Max I wouldn't post so I'll make this short. Peace and love everyone, hope you enjoy the round with Dax leading, bashing everyone out of range with 5-10 people at a time because his skill cannot seem to win anything other than attacks like these.

Last edited by Zaheen; 06-10-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Removed IDs
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #15
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Or maybe it's because he doesn't want to be 0'd due to not being able to send out for free land?

It's okay, I understand you're probably just mad because you can't get his land now. Or you're just trolling because you have nothing better to do.
oh good grief. the only one trolling at this point is you and it's sad. i'm not the one who said 'i thirst for blood and kills' and made an alliance to give up my land only to go into sleep. you can't 'not care' about results only for blood and kills saying 'it doesn't matter who does the dying' and then hide behind sleep. you have injuries and insurance if not ar at this point. damn your inanity is slightly irritating.

my $ is on 48 hrs before 'you ask for a self lock' on forums again. anyone else want in on the betting pool?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > General Discussion