Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > General > General Discussions

Old 21-10-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
DestroyerofMen
Pruner

DestroyerofMen is more than a nobody... but not by much
Lightbulb Back from the Dead

hey ya'll, havnt played in about 3 years and decided that i had a little time to kill and come back, what have i missed? lol
DestroyerofMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
flameharvester
Head Gardener

flameharvester has started the journey down Repute Road

Nothing worth mentioning

R42: Flamey Returns - Co-Leader of RSF with recon and shaggy.
R43: The World By storm - Fashionably Late
R44: 3 Toed left foot of an irish rabbit - Leader of Lucky Charms.
R45: hidden horror of the american dream - Flying Ninja Giraffes

The obsession Begins!

"<DaX|HL>: Because I've been told 'oh Flamey this' 'oh Flamey that' for about 3 weeks now"

Icyyy - "I Want to have flameys gay babys"

<Elle> Flamey is the man
flameharvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
timtadams
Landscape Designer

timtadams has travelled far down Repute Road

In three years the playerbase has shrunk significantly to the point its hardly worth playing. The admin is now non-existent. There was talk of a sell-off which apparently never happened. so yeah, it looks like we're all desperately clinging to the metaphorical ship that is bushtarion.

Welcome back by the way, if you intend to stay

Problem?

R41: Gargantua [1,538,706]
timtadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #4
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtadams View Post
There was a troll thread about a sell-off and everyone jizzing themselves...
ftfy
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtadams View Post
There was a troll thread about a sell-off and everyone jizzing themselves...
ftfy
Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than to troll this game? You are the exact sorry excuse of a person what made the creator leave in the first place. You are an ungrateful human being Garrett, even with your ban lifted you still have no intention of talking to anybody nicely.

Let him make an ID before you troll him off the game, perhaps?

_____

I'm not sure what you missed DestroyerofMen, but this round Dax has RQ'd like the little gimp that he is, and the person who made him quit was me. He won't admit it to you though.

This round will be a nice round for you to join because you won't have a bunch of bashing trolls playing. Also there was a solo trio that dominated the top 10 for a good few weeks before 2 of them went inactive.
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

I'm sorry you are so full of bile Zaheen while at the same time thinking you are some great person. I've been banned once and it's been lifted... I do ask, what number of bannings are you on?

You aren't some great patron saint of bush. If you bothered to read anything other than your own sorry tripe, you'd see that i called the 'for sale' thread a troll thread because it was nothing more than that. it also was clarifying a Tim post and not telling destroyer to do anything. you are f'n daft.

And yes, I'm the reason this game is in the tubes. Bravo, I appreciate you attributing to me so much power. I guess if I waved my wand and said thine Bushtarion be HEALED, it would happen. But because I don't like you, I won't do that. ever.

oh and btw, have fun with your being on 16+ hrs a day saving your little pixel troops (as you said to dax in another thread). pathetic. you truly are.
Old 22-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
jamesNchina
Tree Surgeon

jamesNchina has travelled far down Repute RoadjamesNchina has travelled far down Repute Road

And because Azzer turned down the deal it was a troll thread???
There were in fact negotiations between him and Magpie.. Fact..
Not sure why Azzer reneged on the deal, wasn't privy to that.

Speaking of Magpie, has anyone heard from him?? He became extremely ill with heat stroke a long while back and not heard from since. I hope he is OK and just staying away from Bush :/
Old 22-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesNchina View Post
And because Azzer turned down the deal it was a troll thread???
there are no facts unless you got them from azzer yourself. no one here was an active participant, only mouth pieces who put their own spin on things.

Last edited by Garrett2; 22-10-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 24-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
jamesNchina
Tree Surgeon

jamesNchina has travelled far down Repute RoadjamesNchina has travelled far down Repute Road

No it came from Magpie and Max.. neither of them the type to spread lies/troll/hyperbole IMO - you are however welcome to an adverse opinion
Old 24-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
timtadams
Landscape Designer

timtadams has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
No it came from Magpie and Max.. neither of them the type to spread lies/troll/hyperbole IMO - you are however welcome to an adverse opinion
I reckon Azzer pulled out of any deal coz he doesnt want to let it go. It's still paying for itself, so he's probably gonna squeeze the last few cents out of it before he pulls the plug.

Problem?

R41: Gargantua [1,538,706]
timtadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #11
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Quote:
what i don't think that you are seeing is that these folks were adding their own perspective to events. max acting as a filter allows max to add whatever feelings and insights to what he thinks is happening.

magpie hadn't sealed the deal and started talking about what was going to happen and that he had things moving. when in fact nothing was moving because the deal had not yet finalized and ultimately didn't happen.

therefore, feelings and dreams, not facts were related.

so while i don't think they were lying, the events certainly did lend themselves to hyperbole and everyone else posting was in effect a troll of the situation due to their own over eagerness. it was like a mob with torches and pitchforks.
Old 24-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2

so while i don't think they were lying, the events certainly did lend themselves to hyperbole and everyone else posting was in effect a troll of the situation due to their own over eagerness. it was like a mob with torches and pitchforks.
Oh I know Garrett. It was awful - People were getting optimistic and all kinds. Heaven forbid!

It was a truly horrendous time for the miserable sods still hanging about - Misery does love company, after all, and everyone was being so darn enthusiastic

-

To respond directly to the OP - Nothing of significance has happened while you've been gone. No changes have been made to the game itself and that in itself has been the single biggest reason for the demise of the size of the playerbase.
Old 24-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:

Oh I know Garrett. It was awful - People were getting optimistic and all kinds. Heaven forbid!

It was a truly horrendous time for the miserable sods still hanging about - Misery does love company, after all, and everyone was being so darn enthusiastic
yay, i knew calm, rational discussion would bring out another troll. who said anything about it being awful. you have added 0 substance to this, but i appreciate you letting me know you still care. *kisses* you mad ******* you.
Old 24-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #14
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Welcome back to Dead-tarion. You won't apparently miss my Zaheen-fearing, gimpy ways.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #15
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:

who said anything about it being awful.
You, a lot, not 6 months ago. I would quote you on that but tbh that would take time and I cba

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > General > General Discussions