Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > General > General Discussions

Old 28-10-2012, 01:42 AM   #16
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

rofl. please, quote. it simply doesn't exist. every post, whether pointed or not was saying that before people leap off the cliffs of insanity that they wait for confirmation. the very first posts were that it was one big troll.

it's amusing and well a little sad that you came back out of the shadows to take a random swing and a miss. surely if you cba, you'd simply not post at all.

/me gives you lots of warm hugglies for still wanting to feel important around here.
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #17
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post

/me gives you lots of warm hugglies for still wanting to feel important around here.
What have I said that gives you that impression?

Really, do tell.

Oh and my "swing" was merely intended to highlight that your original post was inaccurate in its suggestion that it was ludicrous to think anything could have came from the potential sale (That everyone was "jizzing themselves", as you so amiably put it)

More accurate, as I implied in my response, is that there was a for a time the reasonable possibility something might go through and thus some enthusiasm from the playerbase - Which some miserable sods (read: you) attempted to belittle at every possible opportunity. (Including in this thread, 6 months on).

Alas, we're going over old ground here. You dislike me, I think you're a miserable and argumentative little man.

Last edited by Dark_Angel; 28-10-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Dark_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #18
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

this is a good laugh.

I didn't say that nothing good could come from the sale. the only miserable little man is you because you had to come here and comment. you have your mind so completely made up that you are blinded to the actual words posted. you continue to extrapolate meaning and lend yourself to hyperbole when it comes to me.

i like that you keep swinging. i'm just sorry you keep striking out. you're attempts are beyond tired. let's not mention that you are completely in the wrong. now if you can be the bigger man, lets not continue this personal flame war troll fest that you have decided to extend.
Old 28-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
tlets not continue this personal flame war troll fest that you have decided to extend.
Yeah lets do that. I've said my peace and established the facts - You've responded with drivel. That sounds about right for a Garrett-DA exchange.
Old 28-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #20
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:
tlets not continue this personal flame war troll fest that you have decided to extend.
Yeah lets do that. I've said my peace and established the facts - You've responded with drivel. That sounds about right for a Garrett-DA exchange.
except that's not what you've done at all. you've convinced only yourself and therefore have stunted your ability to reason. i feel sorry for your loss.
Old 29-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #21
timtadams
Landscape Designer

timtadams has travelled far down Repute Road

Problem?

R41: Gargantua [1,538,706]
timtadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #22
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #23
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Old 29-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #24
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Crossover punk/grindcore ftw.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #25
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:

What have I said that gives you that impression?
pretty much everything you have ever said in every thread since the beginning of time/bushtarion.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > General > General Discussions