Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Suggestions

Old 17-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
deathscythe
Weeder

deathscythe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 'Bounty' for poms + ad buf?!

As we all know, all routes have a additional way to gain score besides stealing land/collecting seeds. Most of the routes exploid bounty for this, a few routes enable themselves stealing other peoples units via bribes, whereas a few others are abel to kill and increase their own staff depending on what/how much they killed. However, the pom route lacks such an ability (unless you get a p-unit ofc).
Isn't there a possible 'bounty'like thing to be created for the poms route? Such as getting 1-3% bounty of the distracted staff (preffably a low % since you distract all 3 ticks), BUT only get bounty from staff that is able of killing poms. This will prevent people from constantly rushing prot vd for free money or TLing rpg for example.

Also can we get a buf on poms, I know they had one this round but they still suuuuuuuuuuck, perhaps in return reduce their HD a bit.
18 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil bikers. sure we want a anti pom route.
30 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil rpg, 2 mil snipers, 1,5 mil shocks and 1 mil humvee. Say wha? Thats just bollucks!

True, if we ad but poms (again) they might be to good against bikers once again, so you could give a few units an AD boost against poms (for example bikers, sorcerers and maybe more) liek dragons had an HP bonus against dragons not to long ago

Just thinking out loud, call me an idiot if you like I'll prob ignore it though
deathscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
CFalcon
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

CFalcon is starting to catch people's eyesCFalcon is starting to catch people's eyes
Send a message via MSN to CFalcon

I kinda like the idea of some form of bounty for poms, but at the same time it's a ridiculously powerful route, and the sacrifice you make for that power is not being able to kill/bounty. Can taking away the downside that counterbalances the awesome points of PoMs really be justified?

Also, I don't think PoMs need an AD buff. They wipe the floor with health units and flak on a ridiculous scale, they can't be made to be awesome against everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
30 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil rpg, 2 mil snipers, 1,5 mil shocks and 1 mil humvee. Say wha? Thats just bollucks!
I'm sceptical of this claim. Other than the humvees.
Moose-Samurai-Sadomasochism-Judgement-Tsunami-Leftovers-TheGovernment-Spiderpig-AverageJoes-Redemption-Salacious-KHaoS-Inimical-Chance-Enmity-KHaoS-NOMW-dRage Quit-Kleptomaniacs -Al'Tuin-TBA-PW-HeartCollectors
Lords of The North/Le Loup des Mers of Imperieuse/General Craufurd of the Light Division/The 95th Rifles/Darkshine/The Old Man of the Mountains/MK Ultra/Jarl Ragnar/Wyrd bid ful araed/Ultima Ratio Regum/Winter Is Coming/Forth Eorlingas/Now for Wrath. Now For Ruin
CFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
TaO
Tree Surgeon

TaO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to TaO Send a message via Yahoo to TaO

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
Also can we get a buf on poms, I know they had one this round but they still suuuuuuuuuuck, perhaps in return reduce their HD a bit.
18 mil poms unable to distract 8 mil bikers. sure we want a anti pom route.
If you can't block that with that amount of POM... your doing it wrong....
POM have Hypno which is a briber unit, so i dont see why you should add another form of bounty to the POM route.
Old 19-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
alwaysnumb
Head Gardener

alwaysnumb is an unknown quantity at this point

You would be creating cash out of nothing. All the other ways require the loss of stuff. YOu could so easy just keepattacking same ppl over and over just to earn bounty.
alwaysnumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Agreed with above. PoM should have weaknesses, I don't personally see any reason to buffer them any more.
Plus, all bribing staff are P-units besides Zombies and Political Bribers - And neither of them scream "DANGER" at me...
Old 19-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
Agreed with above. PoM should have weaknesses, I don't personally see any reason to buffer them any more.
Plus, all bribing staff are P-units besides Zombies and Political Bribers - And neither of them scream "DANGER" at me...
Nanobots and cloners.
Old 19-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Ta, I'm not on top form at the moment, have a rather serious virus. You should tag along on all my posts, check for err0r. ;D
Old 20-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

I'll be honest, I am surprised at how much armour Officers must have!

What ratio would you expect POMs to get on Officers?

[range] 500,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 5,272,048 hostile staff.
[range] 184,135 hostile Officer attacked, killing 348,530 allied staff.

The only lethals I was attacking were 750k officers, so I distracted 565,865 of them. That's a ratio of 1:1.1! Quite shocking in my opinion. But then POMs seem to be having a good time stopping flak (1:10) so I can't really complain

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
TaO
Tree Surgeon

TaO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to TaO Send a message via Yahoo to TaO

[range] 113,000,000 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 184,854,720 hostile staff.
[range] 2,072 hostile Biker attacked, killing 1,180 allied staff.
[range] 26,449,941 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 14,135,726 hostile staff.
[range] 2,950,584 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 21,003,790 allied staff.
[range] 6,835 hostile Jeep attacked, killing 4,652 allied staff.
[range] 4,842,959 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 144,211,013 allied staff.

Distracted: 198,990,446 [7,403,895,133,400] enemies distracted.
Died: 165,220,635 [389,187,946,600] friendlies dead.

I'd say POM is good enough as they are x)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Suggestions