Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes

Old 13-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #106
InSoMnIaC20
Head Gardener

InSoMnIaC20 has started the journey down Repute Road

If you know a way of getting a hold of him feel free to share, not that he would log on or do anything imo.
InSoMnIaC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 01:13 PM   #107
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road

i know some people can get his attention on facebook.. though he also tends to ignore people.. so yea i reported blatant cheating a few rounds back through facebook and never got a response (it was holy.. luckily someone else got his attention later)
Old 13-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #108
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

IoF im just copying you when you hated on my alliance 9 rounds ago.
I've just read the two threads from then and it's funny how you're saying what i was saying and im saying what you are. How times will change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzer View Post
Vaguely on subject, I further added to the tooltip that pops up in the new alliance vs alliance combat stats, a "% of involvement".

So load up an alliance page, hover over one of their enemies, and you can see a "% of involvement" for land, kills, and bribes - compare that to "% of involvement" for other large allies around their range, and you will get a very good idea of how much "activity" there has been between them - ie is it a minor amount of privately agreed activity designed to try and avoid the new rules (because 0 activity would have been too obvious), or are they fighting like any two other alliances that have been near eachother all round have been?

The % is a % of the grand total - eg if an alliance has lost & gained a total of 500,000 land against other allies... and only 10,000 of it lost/stolen was from alliance X... then their % of land involvement with alliance X will be 2%.

I'm making no comments about any specific examples, merely informing people of a new tool available in-game and one way that information may or may not be helpful.
MoDakka havnt touched Charades all round? In land or a single kill? Or atleast its minor?
Charades have had 0.89% land involvement and 1.66% kill involvement?

Yeah real involvement, lol.
For me this is really helpful in showing just how little this apparent involvement is.
And it's the reason Azzer put it in.

And Davs, im not ignoring you i answered you along with everyone else.
Nobody has said there is a mutual agreement and ive posted several times to people to stop basing their arguement around the fact they are being accused of having a conversation to leave each other alone. Nobody is saying that.
But we now saying that we can use 'lazyness' as an excuse not to even touch your closest alliance for over half a round?
Is that now an acceptable thing?
You can both spout "cba hitting the other alliance but we aint mutually agreed it" and then you're now good to go?
Doesn't sound right to me.
Twigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #109
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Why does it matter if we haven't attacked MD?
We are lazy and cba, so why should we because you are crying? The more you moan, the less likely i will ever be to organise anything.

I'd rather annoy you guys with rushes, then hit an alliance half our size.
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #110
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

So you're admitting you can do something (rush us) and that MoDakka are only half your size (should be easy as pie then) but you STILL wont? You're going to continue on with what you were complaining about other alliances doing 9 rounds ago?

So you'd rather effectively powerblock everyone below you, not fight an alliance for most of the round and ask for help at every opportunity. Wont effect any outcomes of the round i just enjoy being able to hold that to you as this will probally be the last real round of bush.

Also i find it funny how you worked with them early round against us, have had less than 1% involvement (was under 0.5% until a few days ago) and then about a week ago you asked them to attack us again. Clearly you do want to keep working with them. Effectively being a powablockaaaa.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #111
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

All i hear is crying and moaning.

RushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRush RushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRushRush

Long may the rushes rush
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
Old 13-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #112
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Good one.
You can't answer the question so resort to that.

Typical IoF
Old 13-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #113
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

I have, we have no power block, in your view we do!

We'd rather rush you than hit them? Why is that a crime? Yea i asked them to join in some rushes, they declined.

/me shrugs

So we will keep rushing, which it what we all want to do! Not kill MD. Thats our goals and nothing you can say can make this change!

End of discussion for me! This is why i dont usually bother debating with you, you dont listen and have poor propaganda
Old 13-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #114
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Im using your arguement you spun 9 rounds ago.
So you're arguing against yourself.
You're calling your own arguement, or 'propaganda', poor.

Fine by me im glad we finally agree.
That was the whole point of this discussion to see how either A) you guys were right back then meaning you are hypocritical now. or. B) you would argue with your own point of view 9 rounds ago and be wrong then and prove me right.

Good times.
Back to food xxx
Old 13-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #115
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

/me puts his fishing rod out...

nibble nibble nibble
Old 13-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #116
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Another quality IoF response when the facts are put to him.
/me doesn't have a forum signature.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #117
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

Ohhhh a bite!
Old 13-06-2011, 03:39 PM   #118
Enrico
Tree Surgeon

Enrico is more than a nobody... but not by much

Hmm one itsy-bitsy detail that Twigley seems to conveniently forget is that when the Powerblock-issue was solved some rounds back it was due to the top ally having wingmen-allies protecting them. Now the so-called PB is between the rank 2 and 3, and thus cannot influence what ally wins...

ID history
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #119
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

And what you, like podunk have confused, is that im talking about round 31, not round 30. S2N / RRR / Fail / Aili / OF round. That's when it was solved with the introduction of combat stats and the rule. And that's when im pulling quotes from Azzer / IoF etc saying we were powerblocking that round when we were doing half as much as what's going on now. And that's why i find all this very funny.
Old 13-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #120
InSoMnIaC20
Head Gardener

InSoMnIaC20 has started the journey down Repute Road

0-800-give-a-****?
InSoMnIaC20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Gripes