Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2014, 12:21 AM   #151
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Hell, I gave you your shot. I am somebody that offered a lot of new faces a recommendation and some encouragement, and are now regular faces in top flight play. Maybe you should be a little more thoughtful to such things, hm?

But then I suppose it's easier to pretend that I'm some sort of big evil megalomaniac, and that I hate new people. The fact is, I just hate people that think far more of themselves than they probably should.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_...w.php?Nick=D4X
R34; 111 Credits of Uselessness [5038] / FunkyTown, Finish Rank 43

PRE-RESTART ID's:
R21; Raphael of The_TMHT [3251] / Vengeance
R18-20; Should of Swallowed
R17; PassOut of Existence [9677]
Old 25-03-2014, 12:28 AM   #152
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

yeah, bush is really a very subjective world. also, people only see what they wanna see around here. :<

i wonder why the alliances below COG have been losing their members. some conspiracy to kill the game completely even more quickly? then, well done, i guess! ;D
Old 25-03-2014, 01:18 AM   #153
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

all this talk about kill the game more quickly has given me the giggles.

the game is dead. it died while i was not playing. only people left are hardcore/ die hard fans and people who buy private worlds. it doesn't need killed.

the game needs shut off so this stuff about people actively killing it stops. no need to shut it off from azzer's standpoint as long as he gets a few more bucks than he spends on it. simply need people to get a better perspective and cease assaulting expired equestrians.
Old 25-03-2014, 01:22 AM   #154
lillie
Harvester

lillie is more than a nobody... but not by much

/stuffs chocolate in Garrett`s mouth stfu <3

Last edited by lillie; 25-03-2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: thought I best add where I was putting it :)
Old 25-03-2014, 01:29 AM   #155
lillie
Harvester

lillie is more than a nobody... but not by much

Seriously though you are quite right the game being dead but I would nothing to moan about if we stopped flogging that horse
I just had a wonderful conversation with Dax over this killing lower ranked inactive allies ..well tbf more like bashing the crap out of them
Old 25-03-2014, 01:31 AM   #156
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

yay seducing me with chocolate

boo bashing
Old 25-03-2014, 01:40 AM   #157
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
boo bashing
Precisely. The methods in which people can choose to attack is up to them - I can just give them the tools to do better. Not everybody uses these methods, so simply tarring everybody with it would be unfair at absolute best.

As Garrett said, Bushtarion is dead. These problems wouldn't be problems had we had even 100 more people to shoulder the burden of those that want to increase in size. It is possible to get more of a playerbase - Just nobody can seem to be bothered.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

PRE-RESTART ID's:
Old 25-03-2014, 02:00 AM   #158
jamesNchina
Tree Surgeon

jamesNchina has travelled far down Repute RoadjamesNchina has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
But then I suppose it's easier to pretend that I'm some sort of big evil megalomaniac, and that I hate new people. The fact is, I just hate people that think far more of themselves than they probably should.
>>I say BS on the latter as that would make you a self loather, which is certainly not the essential DAX the Great.
No I'm pretty sure the former is a more accurate description - LOL who is pretending?<<<

megalomaniac - a pathological egotist
egoist, egotist, swellhead - a conceited and self-centered person

In the social world, 'megalomania...can be a characteristic of power-drunk or control-freak dictators, some executives, some politicians and some army generals'. All such figures may be said to have 'a "Big Ego". A baby's ego, in fact, insufficiently shrunk....So they're much more likely to miscalculate. To offend people'

A megalomaniac is a self-centered, power-crazed egomaniac that is obsessed with their goals for conquering cities and countries and world domination, they're rather over-obsessed with power rather than actual conquest. They also often fantasize of greatness, fame, wealth, grandeur, omnipotence predominate and servitude. Because of all the power driving them to becoming critically insane their minds are separated from reality since they also don't care what happens to anything at all as they care about themselves.
Old 25-03-2014, 02:50 AM   #159
edd
Tree Surgeon

edd has travelled far down Repute Roadedd has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:

COG are an alliance I sympathized with on account of their position of being constantly picked on and bullied. I decided to help them have a go at top flight play, and give them a fun round. This also gives some an opportunity at proving their worth for top flight play in their own right. I will say now, I suspected there were some genuine unearthed diamonds in that alliance - And time has proved this.
You have sent this alliance to a fantasy position where they receive barely any incoming and have a big brother to retaliate for them. That's not "top flight play" and it certainly doesn't allow them to prove their worth as they have no opponent.

All you have done is give them the space to "bully" lower alliances without consequence.

Waves in defence,
Waves in attack,
We're fighting on The Boat!
Old 25-03-2014, 03:32 AM   #160
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Sorry, too busy killing everything to hear your complaints.

Battle Report - Defending Aftermath
[close] 40,000,000 allied Extremist attacked, killing 12,747,932 hostile staff.
[close] 500,056 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 458,995 hostile staff.
[close] 70,000,000 allied Fanatic attacked, killing 371,384,619 hostile staff.
[close] 39,000,000 allied Striker attacked, killing 7,982,075 hostile staff.
[close] 119,354 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 396,795 allied staff.
[close] 2,005,803 allied Yob attacked, disabling 189,778 hostile staff.
[close] 2,366,651 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 18,488,469 allied staff.
[close] 9,969,480 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 3,236,601 hostile staff.

Distracted: 458,995 [1,023,025,200] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 189,778 [11,386,680,000] enemies disabled.
Died: 395,351,227 [4,697,590,294,800] enemies dead. 18,885,264 [205,713,100,800] friendlies dead.

You gained 2,905,477 effectiveness.
You gained 4.74 fame.
You gained 5.99 honour.
You will soon be receiving 22,756,017,140 insurance.

In short, this route is the absolute balls at destroying stuff.

James - If you're going to try and psychoanalyse somebody, please don't just rip the definitions from Google. And also it's probably wise to not simply psychoanalyse a forum persona that I use to hilarious effect. You've never really played alongside me, so you haven't got a clue. But hey, if it makes you feel clever, then go for it. I'm still laughing on this end. Sorry to hear that you're so gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd View Post
Quote:

COG are an alliance I sympathized with on account of their position of being constantly picked on and bullied. I decided to help them have a go at top flight play, and give them a fun round. This also gives some an opportunity at proving their worth for top flight play in their own right. I will say now, I suspected there were some genuine unearthed diamonds in that alliance - And time has proved this.
You have sent this alliance to a fantasy position where they receive barely any incoming and have a big brother to retaliate for them. That's not "top flight play" and it certainly doesn't allow them to prove their worth as they have no opponent.

All you have done is give them the space to "bully" lower alliances without consequence.
At least half of that alliance are now experienced players that you will know - So actually to keep a mass of solos at bay and away from their land for so long and as consistently does indicate they deserve their place whether you're happy to admit it or not.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

PRE-RESTART ID's:
Old 25-03-2014, 03:57 AM   #161
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

so since the merry-go-round is about to start up again, let me be the first to say

OMG aftermath! what are you doing?! why didn't you stay after they woke martin up??!?!!

srsly. guys. I even heard war was declared. srsly.
Old 25-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #162
Timmiejj
Pruner

Timmiejj is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by edd View Post
Quote:

Sun 4th Feb, year 4. Early hours 4 Ticks Ago Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 370,100,000 people from Aftermath will arrive to attack you.
Sun 4th Feb, year 4. Early hours 4 Ticks Ago Motion alarms
Motion alarms were beeping along various corridors, but we could not see anybody. Somebody is obviously trying to spy.
Sun 4th Feb, year 4. Midnight 5 Ticks Ago Hack detected
Our IDS alerted us of a possible hack attempt, but we couldn't trace the hackers IP in time.
Sat 3rd Feb, year 4. Evening 6 Ticks Ago Outgoing Hostiles
You sent 136,655,721 employees to attack C.O.G., they are set to arrive in 5 ticks.

Ye, real unearthed diamonds! "oh daddy Aftermath, pls pls pls, help us we gotz ze incomingz! retal that solo for us pls pls"
Old 25-03-2014, 08:30 AM   #163
Timmiejj
Pruner

Timmiejj is more than a nobody... but not by much

And dont go saying your guys just saw my outgoings and then went for easy land, cause it always happen when i attack C.O.G. and rarely ever when i attack any other ID
Old 25-03-2014, 08:30 AM   #164
Yeadon
Head Gardener

Yeadon has started the journey down Repute Road

Retaliation - All part of the game children

Alliances :: TandyUK / ViruS / MakeTradeFair / Fenrir / Ataxia / Diabolic / Hullabaloo / Sacred / Shipjumpers / Discworld / Enigma / Controversy / Marvel / Sendance / SixthCommandment / Aftermath / TAP
Old 25-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #165
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

It's a totally legit method - You guys hit sleep mode to protect your score and you wouldn't dare attack us (because you're genuinely incapable even when we came out of sleep and were half of your combined score). All I'm hearing is boo-hoo-hoo. In my eyes, you're getting exactly what you deserved in response to your attempts to turn us into land farms. Now you hide in sleep mode at night because we are attacking/killing you all the time.

In short, you picked the wrong group to get on the wrong side of.

RETIRED FROM PLAY:
R17-37 & 39-52

PRE-RESTART ID's:
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics