Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Old 20-05-2013, 02:18 PM   #691
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by willymchilybily View Post
Tbh its the first proper attack you guys have done. And would have been just as effective without 2 alliances... Kinda cheapens your own efforts i feel. Im a bit suprised at max. And dissapointed it ends like this.
Seriously, when are people going to stop expecting Max to not play like a douche?
Old 20-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #692
Cyrus
Official Helper
Landscape Designer

Cyrus has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Quote:
Tbh its the first proper attack you guys have done. And would have been just as effective without 2 alliances... Kinda cheapens your own efforts i feel. Im a bit suprised at max. And dissapointed it ends like this.
Seriously, when are people going to stop expecting Max to not play like a douche?
Max has actually played a blinder here, WW should have took their opportunity to team up with trans when they were on top, instead they refused - it was always going to be a 2v1 whichever way you look at it

the sad thing is its the alliance with a green title being hammered straight in the ass
Old 20-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #693
MattM
IRC Operator
Tree Surgeon

MattM has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to MattM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
Quote:

Max has actually played a blinder here, WW should have took their opportunity to team up with trans when they were on top, instead they refused - it was always going to be a 2v1 whichever way you look at it
In the last couple of weeks Trans have done well to grab the win; admittedly by not necessarily honourable means.

As for the rest of the round- a blinder? Not in a million years.

On the 2v1 note- I can't really understand the vitriol in the sense that it's happened so many times before in virtually every round. It's not nice to be on the receiving end, but I expect most people have been on the other end at some point in their Bush lives!

Edit: Also, I agree with Cyrus. I think WW really missed their chance to win this.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #694
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

I'm just deeply disappointed in Trans, and WW.

Disappointed in WW for attacking us, for what, to get second? Why not attack Trans with DW and go for first? LOGIC?! Obviously, they have none.

Disappointed in Trans for not being able to do their dirty work themselves. Instead they have to have another alliance with them. Pathetic.

Oh well. What a win for Trans, which had to come from another alliance help.

Great leading Max, especially after hitting sleep from 1 mass from us. Good role model for the alliance!
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #695
Steve_God
Official Helper
Garden Designer

Steve_God is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to Steve_God Send a message via Skype™ to Steve_God

I don't get why people are declaring a win for Trans already tbh... with Ranks 2 and 3 so big and the score difference not being that much either. It could all change with a handful of successful and well planned attacks from any of them.

In other news...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM View Post
I can't help but feel...

... we have let Team Steve down.

Not at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
nah Chris_SQ has lost 8k acres and has no hope of catching SteveGod. We lose to an overwhelming force, but knowing we accomplished our mission on TeamSteve makes it ok.
\o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsend9701 View Post
Personally i did not want to see DW rank 1, so i was all for that attack, also im for team SteveGod he will get rank 1 if i have anything to do with it
\o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Steve for rank 1!!!!!!!!!!
\o/

It's looking promising team! \o/

My current calcs are that even if Chris comes out of sleep this evening (no idea if he will or not) and gets more income over the last few days, he'll still finish on approx 75b, with me on approx 78b!
(And even if I lost every acre in those last 12 hours, I'd only lose 0.8b of score too!)

The only way he could do it now, is if he stole over 5,000 acres again in the last few days which would increase his acre score by around 3b.

Bringing comedy, humour, grandmas and lube to Bushtarion since Round 5...

"GILFs for Life!"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM View Post
I'm team Steve_God.
"[19:44] <@Timmiejj> i vote SG for #1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett2 View Post
how does any of this help steve retain rank 1?
Quote:
Ps. Go team steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillie View Post
oh and STEVE - GOD ftw cause he likes grandmas
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #696
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

because steve rank 3 would rather be rank 2 and is bashing us with rank 1. so unless ww stops now, trans has won.

it's not really ww and trans. it's trans and mada. ww has never had this organization and had they not sucked dachi's dick. they would not be attacking effectively.

everyone says DW for the win as long as DW isn't for the win. the moment DW stands up for itself 'i don't wanna see dw win, boohoo, we got butthurt'

<3 lol
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #697
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
I don't get why people are declaring a win for Trans already tbh... with Ranks 2 and 3 so big and the score difference not being that much either. It could all change with a handful of successful and well planned attacked from any of them..
I hate to be the pessimist that I am, but can you really see WW killing Trans? And can you see DW teaming up with WW?

It seems to me that this round is going to end disappointingly with the winners being an alliance who couldn't attack by themselves.

I'd rather have seen Mada win tbh.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #698
MattM
IRC Operator
Tree Surgeon

Quote:
Quote:
I don't get why people are declaring a win for Trans already tbh... with Ranks 2 and 3 so big and the score difference not being that much either. It could all change with a handful of successful and well planned attacked from any of them..
Qft.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #699
CLem
Head Gardener

CLem is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
I don't get why people are declaring a win for Trans already tbh... with Ranks 2 and 3 so big and the score difference not being that much either. It could all change with a handful of successful and well planned attacks from any of them.
Based on level of contactability and troop score difference, WW will have no chance taking Trans on 1v1 unless dachi can plan magic.

I will play no part in a planned 2v1. That's a pre-set objective for me this round to try and instill a different kind of mentality in this game.

I planned a hit on Chris yesterday to stir up some 1v1 banter.

Clearly my objective is not the same as the other two alliance leaders, but what baffles me is this:

Calamity - If you are going FTW your best position is to sit out and let Trans and us kill each other. I don't get your move what so ever so please do explain.

But as I have said many times yesterday in our channel, this round is irrational and nothing can really get explained.

Rank 1 H/F alliance so up yours haters!
CLem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #700
'Tiger'
Landscape Designer

'Tiger' has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
I hate to be the pessimist that I am, but can you really see WW killing Trans? And can you see DW teaming up with WW?

It seems to me that this round is going to end disappointingly with the winners being an alliance who couldn't attack by themselves.

Couldn't agree more Toby!

And there was me foolishly thinking Max was a decent leader...but instead, 'hey, rank 3, lets both mass rank 2'. Lol.
'Tiger' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #701
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

Team Steve! Chris_ got to suck it!
Old 20-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #702
Gazzy
Head Gardener

Gazzy has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Why not attack Trans with DW and go for first? LOGIC?! Obviously, they have none.
Wait ... So after all the flaming for 2v1's your now suggesting we should have infact worked with you to tag-team Trans?

Double standards much.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #703
MattM
IRC Operator
Tree Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzy View Post
Quote:
Why not attack Trans with DW and go for first? LOGIC?! Obviously, they have none.
Wait ... So after all the flaming for 2v1's your now suggesting we should have infact worked with you to tag-team Trans?

Double standards much.
On a pedantic note, it can only be double standards if it has actually happened, surely?

On a normal note, yeah true
Old 20-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #704
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

tiger speaks not as a member of DW. tiger was speaking from a logical position should WW actually go ftw or know what that even means.

however, he fails to realize that WW was nothing but a puppet alliance, played from the beginning. strings first pulled by mada, and now (mostly still by mada) trans.
Old 20-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #705
Gazzy
Head Gardener

Gazzy has travelled far down Repute Road

From a pure logic point of view, yes.

But in reality, with all the flaming DW had given WW, working together wasn't an option.

So ... sit in 3rd or take 2nd?

Pretty simple to see what happened. Logic or not.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics