Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Old 06-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #91
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Floggings will continue until morale improves!

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #92
marvin
Head Gardener

marvin is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to marvin

I hope Wido doesn't come across this thread. You all may scare off another new (or current) player. Again. This is why new people don't post. This is why we can't attract new players to the game (apart from the non-existent advertising). They take one look at the Politics sub-forum and run for the hills.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat. Same bullshit, different round. Change the ****ing record.

Sheesh. This game might actually become more enjoyable if there wasn't a 'Politics' sub-forum. Or if there wasn't a forums at all, because this is what happens. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. What the **** is the point of having a community when all people (general people, not specific people) do is drag it through the mud each and every round with these blatant trolls and these threads that start all well and good (except this one) but soon become a deep, dark, dank crevice of pus and bullshit and not nice things (much like my ass after a Pizza Hut (don't ask)).

Take it to a PM, for the love of all that is good in the world, take it to a ****ing PM and swing your e-penis there. Better yet, create a social group and troll and flame there. It should have no place in these forums.

I'm putting my foot down.

**** off, all of you. We don't want you here anymore. Take your pus filled sack of trolls to your own little corner of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
Just as an aside guys... This IS a politics thread!
This kind of ramblings is expected in here, and is intended to provoke political banter and try and influence plans in-game, whether that be bringing peoples attention to in-game events, or pursuading one side that their point of view is correct over another

Let the banter continue!
No. These are flames and trolls. There is no banter here. If there is banter intended then it is disguised as flames and trolls. It's worn thin. People are tired of this kind of bullshit every round. Darksider's posts are 'banter'. These are not. The OP was a troll. A very blatant one that people slipped in to cause it seems to be too ****ing easy, which I'm sure was the point.

Y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.

/rant

inb4gtfo/flames/trolls

P.S. Don't get me wrong. I like and respect everyone who's posted in this thread (except Hobbezak, he's from Belgium. And timtadams but that's purely because I don't know the guy). But seriously. You'd be doing the right thing by letting these types of threads die. Be the bigger man and all that. Shutting up and just playing the game.

WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG? (Retorical question, answer and I will hunt you down.)

Disclaimer: This is a light-hearted but also kinda serious post. Flame it and you're just proving my point. If you can't see the light-hearted parts then you have no braincells. If you really give a **** and want to reply to it, then at least PM me.

R13 onwards (except R24, R25, R26, R34, R36, R37, R39 and R42-R49)

R30: Ithyphallophobia [7264] - Inimical (TBA)
R40: Elle and Ogluk sitting in a tree [9265] (Del) - TBA
R50: I still have ithyphallophobia [6832] (Del)/Incognito [4077] - TBA Discworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigley View Post
Not as bad as Marvin being rejected from discworld when he was rank 5 with like 150m strikers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSneker View Post
When you get f*cked by both Twigley and the system, there is no fun anymore.
marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #93
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin View Post
The OP was a troll. A very blatant one
True say!

oh and marvin is God because of the following...

Quote:
Y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.
I thought that word was automatically censored?!

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

Quote:
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #94
Davis
Head Gardener

Davis is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to Davis

I guess the forums dont sensor it anymore i mean with America having a black president racism is abolished!
Played Since Round 13
R 33: General Lee I Liek Mudkipz [5754] - NOMW/Solo
R 32: Azzer ate out my bushtarion [4913] - SNS
R 31: 51^ep [1462] - S2N/I'm On A Boat
R 30: Su hermana me of rece su virginidad [3354] - Overlude(TBA)
R 23: Nothing Short of Perfect [4987] - SOTB/Solo
R 19: Harvest of Destruction_ [7543] - Solo
R 15: EaTeR of sOuLz [838] - Solo
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #95
LAFiN
Tree Surgeon

LAFiN has travelled far down Repute RoadLAFiN has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
Quote:
Why mass those unless you intend to war early?!
For the record Asph warred and crushed Firewall with those units, they weren't bought for no reason.
We were teching Tis a shame not many were contactable and overall we gave up. Personally, I feel, had Asph targeted any of the other allies they'd have done some pretty serious damages as well, just not as much as they did to us. Alas, I'm out of the game now, but it was sure fun suiciding def
LAFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #96
TaO
Tree Surgeon

TaO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to TaO Send a message via Yahoo to TaO

This sad crap is still going on?!
Grow the f up man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOfFire View Post
TBH, let the in game action do the talking.
Stop talking like one alliance has won this round.
Stop saying twigs is dead.
Stop all kind of bullshit.

And just play the ****ing game people!!
The winner!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #97
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaO View Post
This sad crap is still going on?!
Nobody is forcing you to read it. That would be a cruel and unusual punishment

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #98
LAFiN
Tree Surgeon

LAFiN has travelled far down Repute RoadLAFiN has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
I hope Wido doesn't come across this thread. You all may scare off another new (or current) player. Again. This is why new people don't post. This is why we can't attract new players to the game (apart from the non-existent advertising). They take one look at the Politics sub-forum and run for the hills.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat. Same bullshit, different round. Change the ****ing record.

Sheesh. This game might actually become more enjoyable if there wasn't a 'Politics' sub-forum. Or if there wasn't a forums at all, because this is what happens. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. What the **** is the point of having a community when all people (general people, not specific people) do is drag it through the mud each and every round with these blatant trolls and these threads that start all well and good (except this one) but soon become a deep, dark, dank crevice of pus and bullshit and not nice things (much like my ass after a Pizza Hut (don't ask)).

Take it to a PM, for the love of all that is good in the world, take it to a ****ing PM and swing your e-penis there. Better yet, create a social group and troll and flame there. It should have no place in these forums.

I'm putting my foot down.

**** off, all of you. We don't want you here anymore. Take your pus filled sack of trolls to your own little corner of the world.
Thank you Marvin. To be completely honest, it's these types of threads that have pushed away many of the members of the community.

This is a game, but people have been taking it as seriously as real life. There are DEEP hatreds toward some players from others, and they're very open about it. No wonder new players don't want to play this game. You get to the top, you get dropped and you get flamed and bashed for all eternity. What's the fun in that?
LAFiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #99
CrimsonFury88
Harvester

CrimsonFury88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFiN View Post
This is a game, but people have been taking it as seriously as real life.
Umm..

I hate to break it to you, but this has been the case for... Hmmm, pretty much forever.

It's just gotten worse with the development of technology.. Mobile internet in particular.
CrimsonFury88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #100
Zaheen
BANNED
Garden Designer

Zaheen is more than a nobody... but not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
poor excuse for how you played it.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

PS, our relationship started yesterday and we dont like threesomes
Any relationship in a war game is pussy, Cyrus.

But you're more than welcome to see it in any light you want to. Every single alliance ever to have step foot on a war game and form an alliance, or a ceasefire with each other are equally as bad.

And I'm more than 200% sure you have been in many alliances that have formed a peace treaty, what does that make you then? A bigger pussy? A hypocrit? Or simply both?
Zaheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #101
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFiN
This is a game, but people have been taking it as seriously as real life. There are DEEP hatreds toward some players from others, and they're very open about it. No wonder new players don't want to play this game. You get to the top, you get dropped and you get flamed and bashed for all eternity. What's the fun in that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin
I'm adding nothing but to say I agree unreservedly with Marvin and LaFiN
Old 07-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #102
Cyrus
Official Helper
Landscape Designer

Cyrus has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Cyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
poor excuse for how you played it.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

PS, our relationship started yesterday and we dont like threesomes

But you're more than welcome to see it in any light you want to. Every single alliance ever to have step foot on a war game and form an alliance, or a ceasefire with each other are equally as bad.

And I'm more than 200% sure you have been in many alliances that have formed a peace treaty, what does that make you then? A bigger pussy? A hypocrit? Or simply both?
i never have a long term nap with anyone, infact the agreement im always udner is no organised attacks are organised on fellow resistance allis, like is the case here, us and GC entered this war as partners and therefore wouldnt turn on them, because that would make us bigger dickheads.

you guys were bigger than us and had more troops, we just have better tech's and less of. if we attacked you alone it wouldnt be so easy.

you wont find any dirt on me in this game, i play fair and i dont backstab. so as Chef would say:

suck on my chocolate salty balls.

when your out of sleep the wargames shall continue.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:27 AM   #103
Davis
Head Gardener

Davis is more than a nobody... but not by much
Send a message via MSN to Davis

Quote:
Quote:
-snip-
Quote:
-snip-
So now you're Mr. Admirable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Quote:
-snip-

I forgot that being in an alliance, and in a relationship with 19 other people was being a pussy?
or being solo (not "pure solo") and haveing 2 naps and a relationship with those two people is also being a pussy.

are you telling me you have played by yourself for yourself and never helped or have been helped by anyone ever?
if that's the case you may be growing senial because i have been helped by you at least 1 round if not more.

Or maybe you should reword your statement.

(p.s. this is not a hate war, i have a lot of respect and love for all 3 people i have "picked on" in this thread (Twigley, DA, and Zaheen))
Played Since Round 13
R 33: General Lee I Liek Mudkipz [5754] - NOMW/Solo
R 32: Azzer ate out my bushtarion [4913] - SNS
R 31: 51^ep [1462] - S2N/I'm On A Boat
R 30: Su hermana me of rece su virginidad [3354] - Overlude(TBA)
R 23: Nothing Short of Perfect [4987] - SOTB/Solo
R 19: Harvest of Destruction_ [7543] - Solo
R 15: EaTeR of sOuLz [838] - Solo
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #104
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

Quote:
The OP was a troll. A very blatant one
I did report it when it was the only post in this thread, to avoid a flamefest, however i don't think that mods have read the rule on trolling.
Twigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #105
Dark_Angel
Super Moderator
Landscape Designer

Dark_Angel has travelled far down Repute RoadDark_Angel has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
-snip-
Quote:
-snip-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis
So now you're Mr. Admirable?
Not perfect mate, I can be argumentative at times, but I can honestly say I can draw the line and avoid resorting to childish insults that very sadly diminish the quality of threads like this. It happens time and time again, as many people already already pointed out in this thread. Be opinionated, be loud, but keep things playful. This is a game, after all

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics