Thread: No Leaders
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #80
Hobbezak
Tree Surgeon

Hobbezak has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheen View Post
Maybe it's different for you, you're probably one of those idiotic morons who macros to 99 in every skill in an RPG then walk around saying "ALL HAIL, I AM THE MAN".
See, the problem with you, more than what you say, is how you say it. No one will ever listen to someone who takes a general argument and turns it personal. I'm reading this from an objective point of view, and I'm having a hard time reading what you want to say through the personal assaults and general aggression.

Also, I must say, CF made valid points when he quoted you. It may be aggravating for you to see how he got you on your own words, but objectively, he managed to prove his points brilliantly without resorting to personal insults.
"I've actually never seen him play well. Lots of scorequeening, land and flak whoring. Not that we've played often, but i've rarely heard good things other than he provides for amusement"<alcibiades on Hobbezak>

i got kicked out of Discworld for being inactive... atsanjose